Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 02-21-2011, 08:18 PM   #26
That Guy You Met Once

That Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging in

I already said in that last topic that I wrote it in a moment of pissed-offedness and am now ashamed of it.

This topic is far from the only research I've done on this. The protagonist is based on several people I've known IRL, I've (informally) interviewed multiple people about it both IRL and online, and I'm honestly trying to make it much more than a "Be yourself!" lecture.

I had actually considered writing an American Splendor-styled autobio comic - but a ton of people are doing that now and even though I've gone on ad nauseaum about myself on these forums, the idea of writing a whole comic about my life is a whole different animal.

(I decided I'd probably do it later once I have some fiction writing under my belt and can look back on it with more objectivity.)

Plus, I thought it would be interesting to write as a character who's outlook on looks, ideals, and fantasies are so different from my own.

...And if I do follow through on this story anyway, I'm not exactly planning on having the main character magically learn to love herself by the end of the story. I know it's a much longer and slower process than I originally thought.

I know I said that in my first response to you, but that was 5 months ago when this was in the "early draft" stage. I don't know how it should end at this point.

(Also, I know my drawing isn't that great. I'm working on that.)
That Guy You Met Once is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 09:51 PM   #27
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seventy-Seven View Post
I already said in that last topic that I wrote it in a moment of pissed-offedness and am now ashamed of it.
This topic is far from the only research I've done on this. The protagonist is based on several people I've known IRL, I've (informally) interviewed multiple people about it both IRL and online, and I'm honestly trying to make it much more than a "Be yourself!" lecture.

(I decided I'd probably do it later once I have some fiction writing under my belt and can look back on it with more objectivity.)

Plus, I thought it would be interesting to write as a character who's outlook on looks, ideals, and fantasies are so different from my own.

...And if I do follow through on this story anyway, I'm not exactly planning on having the main character magically learn to love herself by the end of the story. I know it's a much longer and slower process than I originally thought.

" And, despite what some people may think, I didn't start this topic out of pure spite for my ex.

She was just one in a tens-deep line of BBWs & BHMs who I've seen develop entirely preventable eating disorders, and generally just sit around whinging and pitying themselves all the time for no truly valid reason (even when people have told them they're perfectly attractive). "

This is a good post to explain how this thread should not be allowed anywhere near the BBW forum. You want to grill the fat women who are sharing things about their experiences? Maybe ask them if they have even had themselves one of those entirely preventable eating disorders. Oh, and make sure you find out if they sit around whinging and pitying themselves.

To have the conversations...not ' wrong '. To say some of what you have said and then ask for stuff from fat women, here in this particular forum...and you continue to be totally obtuse to what you say elsewhere...oof. I am not saying no fat women should give you what you want, as that is up to the individual. I am just asking that this thread be removed from this forum.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 10:05 PM   #28
That Guy You Met Once

That Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging in

To quote myself: I already said in that last topic that I wrote it in a moment of pissed-offedness and am now ashamed of it.

I've also changed my mind about almost everything in it.
That Guy You Met Once is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 10:12 PM   #29
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You changed on a dime more than once. It doesn't work that way. Again, I would hope this is not considered a positive thing for the BBW forum.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote