Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 02-22-2011, 05:00 PM   #1
RacerX69

Location: On the boarder of NY and CT less than an hour from NYC
RacerX69 has said some nice things
Question Yes or No???

So the local radio station today that I was listening to on my way to work this morning was doing a poll for people to call in and vote over the radio. The poll was in my opinion the best one they've done yet! The question was, and it was for both men and women, would you rather be in amazing shape and have no sex ever again for the rest of your life or be 30lbs overweight and have amazing sex however many times you wanted a day for the rest of your life. I ofcourse had to call in and vote as soon as I heard this. Im sure you can all guess what my vote was! Sadly, as I was listening to the station more and more, the inshape and no sex was winning. However, the people who called in and voted for the 30lbs overweight and amazing sex had some pretty awesome reasoning that we all would have agreed on! What do you guys think!?
Old 02-22-2011, 05:12 PM   #2
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

I know that in my area, the results would have reflected the "30lbs+sex" much better. I'm guessing a lot of women called in, though. The majority of us could go years without sex. The majority of men... Well... Not so much.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 05:39 PM   #3
RacerX69

I would have to say that probably 60% of the call in's were girls but alot of the girls were saying 30lbs and sex, i was suprised that the guys were choosing the opposite.
Old 02-22-2011, 06:37 PM   #4
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

What does 'in shape' mean? There are lots of overweight people who are in shape! I've seen a lot of shapely bbws and bhm! I'm not knocking you, racer, but I was refering to that radio station. And different people carry 30lbs of extra weight in various ways. I know where I live, 30lbs and great sex would win.
Old 02-22-2011, 08:19 PM   #5
Teecher

Teecher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTeecher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default It's a done deal.

Most people in the country, over 25 that is, are already overweight and KNOW that they're not going to be 'in shape' anytime soon.

It's a done deal.

Teecher

Pears Rule.
Teecher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 10:45 PM   #6
RacerX69

I completely agree with both of you