Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 02-24-2011, 07:42 AM   #1
isiswhispers

isiswhispers has said some nice things
Cool BBW Goddess Domme

DO NOT WASTE MY TIME!

Looking for online servants at this time to serve isiswhispers- with the possibility of more some where down the line.

You will serve only me, exclusively. All sissy boys, money slaves, humiliation sluts, no-strings housemaid, errand boys, and more.....those who crave attention but have NO life(!) are welcome.

I AM the BBW Goddess you long to serve and worship....but are you worthy enough for that privilege???

I AM NOT like other Goddesses, nor do I like being compared to them! with me you will find me very different, subtle but effective...and I WILL be, and I AM, your addiction!
isiswhispers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 08:01 AM   #2
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Apparently there's a guy who gave gaining Gabi* $500 for nothing in return, so you might want to look him up.

*wait--is that who Ruby Ripples said got the money, I don't recall. Ruby, help me out here!
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 12:07 PM   #3
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

Miskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging in

You mean I get to play pretend sub/dom on the internet with you? Where do I send my check?
Miskatonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 12:20 PM   #4
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by isiswhispers View Post
DO NOT WASTE MY TIME!

Looking for online servants at this time to serve isiswhispers- with the possibility of more some where down the line.

You will serve only me, exclusively. All sissy boys, money slaves, humiliation sluts, no-strings housemaid, errand boys, and more.....those who crave attention but have NO life(!) are welcome.

I AM the BBW Goddess you long to serve and worship....but are you worthy enough for that privilege???

I AM NOT like other Goddesses, nor do I like being compared to them! with me you will find me very different, subtle but effective...and I WILL be, and I AM, your addiction!
I think not.

This solicitation should go on the paysite board.
Old 02-24-2011, 12:40 PM   #5
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
I think not.

This solicitation should go on the paysite board.
I'm not even sure it would be welcomed there either.
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 12:45 PM   #6
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
You'd be surprised what works. I'm sure our demanding "goddess" does get some of what she wants, there are plenty of men with more money than sense.
Old 02-24-2011, 12:56 PM   #7
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I saw a woman on youtube pull this same stunt only that she said "No broke bitches please". I wonder if this is the same woman.
Old 02-24-2011, 12:56 PM   #8
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
You'd be surprised what works. I'm sure our demanding "goddess" does get some of what she wants, there are plenty of men with more money than sense.
Oh...I don't doubt that..I'm just saying that I don't think that kind of solicitation is allowed on the boards..but could be wrong.

There are also people with that kink. It's not my kink, but if it's theirs...so be it!
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 04:11 PM   #9
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
I saw a woman on youtube pull this same stunt only that she said "No broke bitches please". I wonder if this is the same woman.
No. That was me. Didn't stop a few of you, though...
Old 02-24-2011, 04:47 PM   #10
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
Right, she needs a pic with her using a whip.
Old 02-24-2011, 04:56 PM   #11
Jes
is oddly aroused

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyface83 View Post
Right, she needs a pic with her using a whip.
She could always place a post about her leather club fun times to Craigslist! Hell, that's what other people do.
Old 02-24-2011, 06:41 PM   #12
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
She could always place a post about her leather club fun times to Craigslist! Hell, that's what other people do.
Jes, this calls for another thread from you, I think.....

Don't disappoint now...scratch that...in the spirit of the thread...DO NOT DARE DISAPPOINT ME JES!!!

(Maybe she just got lost on her way to Craig's List?)

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.

Last edited by CastingPearls; 02-24-2011 at 06:55 PM.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 06:45 PM   #13
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
No one told me i could demand servants on here.. Someone else could have done dishes today. Damn ( day late, dollar short)
cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 10:45 PM   #14
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Damn, if we can demand servants then I want one (or more) to do my housework and cook for me.