Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 02-24-2011, 03:44 PM   #176
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

I remember when I was a little girl and I used to get sick, mommy (I still call her mommy), would make me Lipton's Orange Pekoe tea with milk.

Now I love to drink mint tea.
Old 02-24-2011, 07:40 PM   #177
Punkin1024
Summer's already here!

Location: Near Abilene, Texas, in the country. Wishing all my DIMS friends lived close by.
Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Coming over to the "tea side"! Lilly, have you ever tried Celestial Seasonings Bengal Spice tea? It reminds me a bit of chai. I like to put a bit of honey or just a dash of stevia in mine and a little cream. Delicious!

I like Lipton iced tea too. I prefer brewed, but, the instant will do in a pinch. No sugar or sweetener, just plain iced tea. We didn't make sweetened ice tea when I was growing up, so I became accustomed to the taste of the tea itself.

"Rainy day people don't talk, they just listen till they've heard it all." ~Rainy Day People - Gordon Lightfoot

"Use what talent you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." - Henry Van Dyke
Punkin1024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 08:39 PM   #178
singingNerd79

singingNerd79 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessingingNerd79 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My favorite tea right now is Republic of Tea's Ginger Peach... I need to take a pic of my "tea drawer" at work! My co-worker tries to clown me for having my own selection of teas at my desk, lol
singingNerd79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 08:45 PM   #179
singingNerd79

singingNerd79 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessingingNerd79 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

OH, and maybe at the OP's request, I'll add the link to the website? Yeah, let's do that, lol

http://www.republicoftea.com/

Awesome selection of teas, great flavors AND if you order some, they start sending you catalogs all the time with a free sample tea bag, like a flavor of the month kinda thing
singingNerd79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 03:27 AM   #180
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

Now that the weather is getting warmer here, I'm making what seems like a pitcher of iced tea every day. My favorites right now are Celestial Seasonings raspberry zinger, Celestial Seasonings tropic of strawberry, Stash decaf white tea with raspberry, Stash oolong tea with white peach, Lipton green tea with ginseng and lemon, and half plain black tea brewed with half Earl Grey tea.

Tracy
Old 02-25-2011, 06:52 AM   #181
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkin1024 View Post
Coming over to the "tea side"! Lilly, have you ever tried Celestial Seasonings Bengal Spice tea? It reminds me a bit of chai. I like to put a bit of honey or just a dash of stevia in mine and a little cream. Delicious!

I like Lipton iced tea too. I prefer brewed, but, the instant will do in a pinch. No sugar or sweetener, just plain iced tea. We didn't make sweetened ice tea when I was growing up, so I became accustomed to the taste of the tea itself.
I like my iced tea very dark. Like, "scald your tongue" dark. The instant works better for mixing it that way. I don't think I could convince man nor beast to drink it the way I drink it.

I love Bengal Spice! I used to drink the Celestial Seasonings Bengal Spice tea ages ago before I discovered chai. Chai tea is more like an elixor to me. I had a terrible cold that I could not shake and needed to go to an audition. Having never tried Chai before and desperate for something hot I stepped in to Dunkin Donuts and ordered a large one. Something about the combo of the spices and the sugar/corn syrup burned my throat and inner ears in such a soothing way, unlike the CS tea, clearing away all the gunk and saving my tookus for this audit. I've been sold on it ever since. It needs to be at the pharmacy.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 10:53 AM   #182
Punkin1024
Summer's already here!

Location: Near Abilene, Texas, in the country. Wishing all my DIMS friends lived close by.
Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
I like my iced tea very dark. Like, "scald your tongue" dark. The instant works better for mixing it that way. I don't think I could convince man nor beast to drink it the way I drink it.

I love Bengal Spice! I used to drink the Celestial Seasonings Bengal Spice tea ages ago before I discovered chai. Chai tea is more like an elixor to me. I had a terrible cold that I could not shake and needed to go to an audition. Having never tried Chai before and desperate for something hot I stepped in to Dunkin Donuts and ordered a large one. Something about the combo of the spices and the sugar/corn syrup burned my throat and inner ears in such a soothing way, unlike the CS tea, clearing away all the gunk and saving my tookus for this audit. I've been sold on it ever since. It needs to be at the pharmacy.
I do love Chai - Celestial Seasonings had Chai flavors for a while, but I am having a difficult time finding them lately. I do have a tip for cold/allergy sufferers though, Celestial Seasonings Wellness tea "Echinacea Complete Care". I start drinking this tea when I get the feeling that a cold is trying to get me. Here's a quote right off the box: "Bolster your body's defenses with the propietary blend of revitalizing herbs and vitamins found in Echinacea Complete Care. Echinacea has been used for centuries by Native Americans to stimulate the immune system, and recent studies have shown that echinacea may support the body's ability to defend itself against common ailments. With the added antioxidant properties of Vitamin C and zinc, an essential mineral, plus the soothing flavors of eucalyptus and peppermint, this powerful blend provides great tasting support for your body's natural defenses."

I usually don't even add sweetener to this tea, it has a sweetness of its own, but if you can have honey, it helps soothe a sore throat.

"Rainy day people don't talk, they just listen till they've heard it all." ~Rainy Day People - Gordon Lightfoot

"Use what talent you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." - Henry Van Dyke
Punkin1024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 07:24 PM   #183
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

i love tea! i drink tea all the time,brewed some regular lipton tea last night.brewed,powdered,green tea,white tea,i love all tea's of any kind.lol been drinking tea for years.