Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 02-23-2011, 05:52 PM   #1
Actor4hire

Actor4hire does more than just post hot picsActor4hire does more than just post hot picsActor4hire does more than just post hot picsActor4hire does more than just post hot pics
Default Girl Scout Cookie time!!

At least it is here on the West Coast! Just got done eating a box of Dosidos! (Peanut butter sandwich cookies)

What's your favorite flavor and what's the most you have eaten in one sitting?
Old 02-23-2011, 05:58 PM   #2
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

samosas are my favorite.. I'm going to be picking them up this weekend
HottiMegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 06:11 PM   #3
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

Miskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging in

Thin mints all the way.
Miskatonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 06:19 PM   #4
Actor4hire

Actor4hire does more than just post hot picsActor4hire does more than just post hot picsActor4hire does more than just post hot picsActor4hire does more than just post hot pics

Samoas are great too! I just ate my second box of Dosidos. I think I am done for the night! LOL!
Old 02-23-2011, 06:23 PM   #5
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've never had any of them. We don't get them down here
Old 02-23-2011, 06:33 PM   #6
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Just got mine the other day. I tore through the Samoas in less than ten minutes. Sampled some Thin Mints then put then in the freezer to chill. Tagalongs are almost gone. I think elves ate all the Dosidos. The new Berry Munches are on the endangered list and I think the Dulce de Leche's are hiding under the coffee table.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 06:37 PM   #7
Actor4hire

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Just got mine the other day. I tore through the Samoas in less than ten minutes. Sampled some Thin Mints then put then in the freezer to chill. Tagalongs are almost gone. I think elves ate all the Dosidos. The new Berry Munches are on the endangered list and I think the Dulce de Leche's are hiding under the coffee table.

HAHA! I think the same elves are at my house!
Old 02-23-2011, 08:43 PM   #8
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miskatonic View Post
Thin mints all the way.
This guy is correct.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 09:46 PM   #9
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

I love the Thin Mints and I can eat a box in two days.
Old 02-23-2011, 10:45 PM   #10
Actor4hire

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyface83 View Post
A box in two days??? I can eat a box in 2 minutes! LOL! The mints are the O.G. in my book as well.
Old 02-23-2011, 11:16 PM   #11
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You're making me very hungry for food I just can't get! You're a bunch of meanie pants.
Old 02-23-2011, 11:36 PM   #12
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Yup, Thin Mints for this lad!

Don't much care for the others but no one better mess with my Thin Mints! ~sets out bear traps~

Dennis

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 12:11 PM   #13
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

Miskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyface83 View Post
Two days for one box? Pfft. Amateur.
Miskatonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 12:54 PM   #14
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

lol I can finish a box of shortbread in under 20 minutes. Love those things
Old 02-24-2011, 01:27 PM   #15
Isa
In search of....

Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
I've never had any of them. We don't get them down here
I am so sorry Penguin, they are truly delish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
lol I can finish a box of shortbread in under 20 minutes. Love those things
Bingo! Trefoils disappear like the wind in my hands.
Old 02-24-2011, 01:58 PM   #16
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I ordered 8 boxes. They should be here next week. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 03:17 PM   #17
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actor4hire View Post
A box in two days??? I can eat a box in 2 minutes! LOL! The mints are the O.G. in my book as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miskatonic View Post
Two days for one box? Pfft. Amateur.
Ya'll quit picking on me! LOLLLLLLLLLL Damn, I'm craving for them right this minute.
Old 02-24-2011, 08:00 PM   #18
Paul

Paul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actor4hire View Post
At least it is here on the West Coast! Just got done eating a box of Dosidos! (Peanut butter sandwich cookies)

What's your favorite flavor and what's the most you have eaten in one sitting?
Too bad I'm in Canada a.k.a. the Great White North. We don't get Girl Scout Cookies

I'm a Canadian.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 02:57 PM   #19
geekgamer01
Resident Jedi Master

geekgamer01 does more than just post hot picsgeekgamer01 does more than just post hot picsgeekgamer01 does more than just post hot picsgeekgamer01 does more than just post hot pics

Thin Mints are my addiction. I've polished off a whole box (and almost half a gallon of milk) in a single sitting before. Horrible I know but how can I resist their chocolaty minty goodness?
geekgamer01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 08:15 AM   #20
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I still have mine from last year and some from the year before. I know it's downright un-American, but though I definitely have a sweet-tooth, I just don't like any of the Girl Scout cookies very much.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 10:51 AM   #21
SSBBW Katerina
FillOutUrProfileFellas

SSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going on
Smile Huh? Did someone say Girl Scout Cookies?

Gimme- gimme- gimme. I've not had any since, um, 1992/ 93. Overpriced but I love many of the flavors except anything w/ coconut and the Thin Mints. LOL! *ducks for cover to avoid cookie boxes being thrown @ her*

I have a legit reason. From as far back as when I was a toddler, the only cookies my mom would buy from them were the thin mints. Every damn time, every damn year. She & my dad LOVED mint. In the 70s and 80s she was the only woman that I knew that blended mint w/ choc buttercream for her frosting. So every damn birthday I got stuck w/ a giant peppermint patty for a b'day cake w/ mint ice cream! My friends devoured it. I ate it out of fear of being smacked for not doing it in front of my b'day guests. I went upstairs to the loo and hurled it up. All I wanted was a simple yellow or white layer cake w/ vanilla buttercream frosting. I'm easy to please. Its still my fave cake combination. Simple and basic and still yummy.

I'll bake a mint dessert for others, but I'll have no part of it.

I never got the cake I wanted until I was 17.... I bought it from my fave European bakery in Aberdeen, MD.