Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 03-02-2011, 09:18 PM   #26
Teecher

Teecher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTeecher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Don't use 'Metal' rings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny99 View Post
Can they be dangerous in anyway? I'd actually love to try one out with my wife.
Rings made entirely of metal can cause 'lock out', a condition in which the user's 'unit' is fully engorged with blood and the ring itself is stuck in place because of this. This in turn can become a challenging situation indeed.

The ring must be cut off, usually in some hospital emergency room.

Teecher
Teecher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 05:29 AM   #27
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teecher View Post
Rings made entirely of metal can cause 'lock out', a condition in which the user's 'unit' is fully engorged with blood and the ring itself is stuck in place because of this. This in turn can become a challenging situation indeed.

The ring must be cut off, usually in some hospital emergency room.

Teecher

haha this is one of the very reasons im scared to use one of those things.
Old 03-03-2011, 08:37 AM   #28
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teecher View Post
Simply put, I've been told that they can make sex more gratifying to the user and they help with sensitivity.

Any ideas?
Me and a gf tried one of the ones with a vibe on it. Just made my dick go numb. Fail.

Worked better on my finger, for her (I don't care if my finger goes numb).
If I can't buy the vibe finger rings (Ann Summers stopped doingt them for some reason) then I buy the cock rings and double loop the strap round my finger, it's like having a personal superpower!

Last edited by joswitch; 03-03-2011 at 08:42 AM.
joswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 11:07 AM   #29
nathant78

nathant78 has said some nice things

i have a stainless steel one and it keeps me hard.

just dont go having some pretty hard oral sex with it on.

To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk.
Thomas A. Edison
nathant78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 11:12 AM   #30
Jack Secret
tickle my amygdala

Jack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Benefits and effects

I have three of them. The simplest one I had was literally a rubber o-ring gasket with a diameter of about one and three-quarter inches. It pretty much keeps the penis engorgedů Not erect, just nicely pronounced. It also keeps the testicles in a forward position, which makes it look more pleasing and they can also allow more contact with the clitoris.

The other two I have are very heavy metal. They provide the same effects as the one I described above, but when the guy wears one the effect that most women feel is pretty intense. They say that it makes thrusts feel more powerful and the penetration more intense. Depending on the thickness of the cock ring it can actually decrease the depth of penetration.

I loved wearing them! Just make sure you buy the right size for your package. You should probably buy one that is smaller than you think you should buy, but for God's sake don't get one that will require an emergency room visit to remove!

Take a look at this site
Jack Secret is offline   Reply With Quote