Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

View Poll Results: Which recipe reigns supreme?
Fuzzy's Coke Cake 1 11.11%
BigCutieFiona's Saltine Toffee 1 11.11%
EMH1701's Hot Cocoa to Die For 0 0%
crayola box's Chicken Mole 2 22.22%
D_A_Bunny's Fudge Filled Bars 5 55.56%
one2one's Chocolate Regal 0 0%
one2one's Easy Turtle Brownies 0 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-01-2011, 10:41 AM   #1
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default February Iron Foodee POLL

Please vote for your favorite recipe using February's secret ingredient - CHOCOLATE. Voting begins today March 1 and will end March 3 and a winner will be announced.

Thank you to everyone for participating!
Old 03-03-2011, 04:15 PM   #2
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Thank you everyone for voting. And thank you for voting for my Fudge Filled Bars as the winner. I will post the new ingredient quickly.