Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 02-25-2011, 08:33 PM   #1
skiier7

skiier7 has said some nice things
Default Dancing boobs: your opinion wanted on a recent trend

This is not your father's pec muscle flexing that the old-school bodybuilders did. This is kicking it up a notch; women with big boobs are displaying their flexing ability now more than ever in the history of electronic media, and in record numbers it seems. We're talking about women bouncing boobies as much as several inches up and down using just their muscles. Anyone else noticed that making one's boobs dance seems to be all the rage lately? There are so many videos dedicated to it on youtube, dailymotion, etc. And it has even gotten into pop culture. Not only Fergie with the song "My Humps", but I've also seen it done on TV shows like blind date and room raiders that I used to watch, and even in movies from time to time. First time I saw it done, I was like, "Women can do that? Wow, yeah they sure can"...and better than men it seemed in a lot of cases.

Also, it seemed approp to post this on this forum, since having a certain size breast seems to make it easier to make a more impressive movement.

Just wondering what you all think about it. Do you like it, hate it? Don't care? Ever seen it done? Tried it yourself even? Are any members of the bbw community here (who have among the most endowed chests of any of women) interested in this sort of thing? Any comments welcome!

Basically any women with even somewhat of a developed set of breast muscles and/or pecs seem to be able do it, and there are tons of videos on youtube with names like "flexing boobs, boob trick, dancing breasts", etc. So one doesn't have to be a fitness girl to be able do it. Acually, bigger breasted women seem to be able to do it better. Also, there's a huge misconception among some people who don't know better; they think that breast implants are necessary and that anyone who can so it has implants. That's NOT at all true though. It's all about control over the various muscles. Search youtube for "Amy Lang boob" to see a potential American Idol contestant (who happened to be a bbw) trying tit out on Simon Cowell. Let me tell you that seeing a women who is busty doing this, is very impressive. (A lot of people my age seem to think it's cool, but my parents weren't too keen on it last time they saw it.) And then let me know what you think...
skiier7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 05:10 AM   #2
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiier7 View Post
Let me tell you that seeing a women who is busty doing this, is very impressive. (A lot of people my age seem to think it's cool, but my parents weren't too keen on it last time they saw it.) And then let me know what you think...

And your age is...? 12? Three out of your first four posts are new threads and two of them are about breasts and one requests pics.

Maybe you should just browse the boards a bit and get a feel for things so you don't come across as too creepy and juvenile? Have you ever actually been close to a fat woman? And I mean like on a date, not some pervy "accident" on public transportation.

Now I'll go back to the amusement park that is my body and admire my dancing boobs and strong legs. Sometimes the men around here make me feel like a circus freak.. but really, who's the freak here?

Fleeting Fancies
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 06:34 PM   #3
hal84

hal84 never has a post go unnoticedhal84 never has a post go unnoticedhal84 never has a post go unnoticedhal84 never has a post go unnoticedhal84 never has a post go unnoticedhal84 never has a post go unnoticedhal84 never has a post go unnoticedhal84 never has a post go unnoticed

Damn, some one brought the lumber on that post, god bless my New York peers!
Old 03-01-2011, 02:11 PM   #4
knobby59

knobby59 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by hal84 View Post
Damn, some one brought the lumber on that post, god bless my New York peers!

Good thing she has such warm breasts because it just got real cold in here!!!!!
knobby59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 04:56 PM   #5
Adrian
??

Adrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Re: Dancing boobs: your opinion wanted on a recent trend

I remember in the last century -in the 1960s, when my wife first did that and blew me away. It is a truly neat thing for a woman to do.
Adrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 05:22 PM   #6
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hell, skiier, I didn't know you danced.
Old 03-04-2011, 11:19 AM   #7
dudley100

dudley100 can now change their title

WTF dancing boobs, is this what it's come to? Mate, I think you need to get a girlfriend.
dudley100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 08:13 PM   #8
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiier7 View Post
This is not your father's pec muscle flexing that the old-school bodybuilders did. This is kicking it up a notch; women with big boobs are displaying their flexing ability now more than ever in the history of electronic media, and in record numbers it seems. We're talking about women bouncing boobies as much as several inches up and down using just their muscles. Anyone else noticed that making one's boobs dance seems to be all the rage lately? There are so many videos dedicated to it on youtube, dailymotion, etc. And it has even gotten into pop culture. Not only Fergie with the song "My Humps", but I've also seen it done on TV shows like blind date and room raiders that I used to watch, and even in movies from time to time. First time I saw it done, I was like, "Women can do that? Wow, yeah they sure can"...and better than men it seemed in a lot of cases.

Also, it seemed approp to post this on this forum, since having a certain size breast seems to make it easier to make a more impressive movement.

Just wondering what you all think about it. Do you like it, hate it? Don't care? Ever seen it done? Tried it yourself even? Are any members of the bbw community here (who have among the most endowed chests of any of women) interested in this sort of thing? Any comments welcome!

Basically any women with even somewhat of a developed set of breast muscles and/or pecs seem to be able do it, and there are tons of videos on youtube with names like "flexing boobs, boob trick, dancing breasts", etc. So one doesn't have to be a fitness girl to be able do it. Acually, bigger breasted women seem to be able to do it better. Also, there's a huge misconception among some people who don't know better; they think that breast implants are necessary and that anyone who can so it has implants. That's NOT at all true though. It's all about control over the various muscles. Search youtube for "Amy Lang boob" to see a potential American Idol contestant (who happened to be a bbw) trying tit out on Simon Cowell. Let me tell you that seeing a women who is busty doing this, is very impressive. (A lot of people my age seem to think it's cool, but my parents weren't too keen on it last time they saw it.) And then let me know what you think...
Dude, tone down your breast-related enthusiasm. You are not going to get laid when you wave your sexuality around for all to see. Women want subtlety.

Old 03-04-2011, 10:32 PM   #9
danbsc29630

danbsc29630 can now change their title

Amy Lang looks like a nut job.
danbsc29630 is offline   Reply With Quote