Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 05-05-2010, 06:26 PM   #476
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigIzzy View Post
oh I forgot all about this thread!
Woo hoo! Now, where are my Choc Chip Cookies?
Old 05-05-2010, 06:28 PM   #477
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefairywren View Post
You ready to objectify, sista??? LOL

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 06:29 PM   #478
BigIzzy

BigIzzy does more than just post hot picsBigIzzy does more than just post hot picsBigIzzy does more than just post hot picsBigIzzy does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefairywren View Post
Check the Are these enough.... thread by like Saturday, that sounds like a great idea for some sexy pictures! lol
BigIzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 06:50 PM   #479
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

hope u like...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4321.jpg (27.3 KB, 308 views)
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 06:51 PM   #480
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by balletguy View Post
hope u like...
More please LOL

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 05-05-2010, 07:00 PM   #481
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
More please LOL
ok here it is....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tn.jpg (1.8 KB, 319 views)
Old 05-05-2010, 07:01 PM   #482
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by balletguy View Post
ok here it is....
You're too much. Bored in your hotel room eh??

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 05-05-2010, 07:07 PM   #483
balletguy

yep..little bit
Old 05-05-2010, 08:23 PM   #484
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Very nice additions- thanks for posting

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 11:40 AM   #485
kristineirl
memento mori

kristineirl has super-sized repkristineirl has super-sized repkristineirl has super-sized repkristineirl has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
Cross posted
the expression on your face makes this adorable.

also, this thread just made my week
kristineirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 04:32 AM   #486
FattenRickSoCal
On Timeout

FattenRickSoCal has said some nice things

Hi --
Thought I'd contribute my two cents (cheeks?) to this thread
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rick03545.jpg (18.6 KB, 287 views)
File Type: jpg nuderear.jpg (20.0 KB, 287 views)
FattenRickSoCal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 02:55 AM   #487
OneVBguy

OneVBguy can now change their title

It's a good thing I've had a good amount of wine, lest I realize I'm making an ASS of myself..
<cough> ass, get it?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hlback.jpg (68.2 KB, 238 views)
File Type: jpg bunz.jpg (39.3 KB, 238 views)
File Type: jpg bunz2.jpg (15.4 KB, 236 views)
OneVBguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 02:25 PM   #488
Ernest Nagel
is old

Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Just for you Di, and for the sake of this long forsaken thread. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ix1o...e_gdata_player
Old 02-27-2011, 02:28 PM   #489
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

And now for the ladies who like their men a lot meatier...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY0xg...feature=fvwrel

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 02-27-2011, 02:33 PM   #490
Ernest Nagel
is old

Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
And now for the ladies who like their men a lot meatier...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY0xg...feature=fvwrel
Yeah, I saw that when I discovered the earlier one. 14 million+ views?!?
Old 02-27-2011, 02:56 PM   #491
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Nagel View Post
Yeah, I saw that when I discovered the earlier one. 14 million+ views?!?
Maybe there aren't 14MM FFAs, but the ripples are hypnotic.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 03-02-2011, 09:49 AM   #492
docilej

docilej can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdocilej can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default shower fresh

Hope the attachment attaches....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg back.jpg (4.1 KB, 129 views)

Last edited by docilej; 03-02-2011 at 09:53 AM.
docilej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 04:30 PM   #493
PunkyGurly74
History wonkette

PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by docilej View Post
Hope the attachment attaches....
I just found this thread...oh my goodness.... :: fans self:: ahem...nice pic... :: flushes ::

I'm not aware of too many things. I know what I know if you know what I mean. Do ya?
PunkyGurly74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 07:57 PM   #494
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Thank you Docile

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote