Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 01-31-2011, 10:11 AM   #1
darlingdelicious

darlingdelicious can now change their title
Default My first eating video.

Hi dimensions!

I started a blog last week about my experiences as a young ssbbw, and today I put up my first eating video! You can take a peek at the overall blog here, and here's the video post!

Looking forward to chatting with all of you

Last edited by SoVerySoft; 01-31-2011 at 11:16 AM. Reason: Sig removed
darlingdelicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 07:29 AM   #2
Nspens

Nspens has said some nice things

Fantastic!
Nspens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 09:32 AM   #3
Oldtimer76
Returned

Oldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this board

Wow You're amazing
And very beautiful, too
Old 02-01-2011, 11:26 AM   #4
darlingdelicious

Thanks, guys It seems unnecessary to say I enjoyed making that video
darlingdelicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 03:54 PM   #5
Mack27
AΔΦΆΓΙΑ

Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Very nice.
Old 02-02-2011, 03:56 PM   #6
carlox

carlox has said some nice things

very nice
carlox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 06:53 PM   #7
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

Great video. ^_^ Your voice is lovely, your belly is amazing, and your face is cute.

>.> If you don't mind me asking, what state are you in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 10:13 PM   #8
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

You're a lovely young lady and I enjoyed your video/blog. Well done!

Hugs

Dennis

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 11:05 AM   #9
darlingdelicious

Thanks everybody! There's a new video and post up now if you want to go peek!
Old 02-03-2011, 01:47 PM   #10
Oldtimer76
Returned

Oldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this board

Aren't you the cutest thing!
Old 02-25-2011, 04:48 PM   #11
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

Miskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging in

You are quite lovely, dear. I especially liked the video of you eating cupcakes, it was very sexy. If I could I would totally take you out to eat at a nice restaurant... or three
Miskatonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 05:29 PM   #12
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

Yay!

*cheerleads for teh sexy star*

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 02:54 PM   #13
darlingdelicious

Default S'more videos.

I've made a couple more videos. One is a Q&A thing I did with comments on my blog, and the other is me picking up shells on the beach.

http://www.bbwdarling.com/2011/03/answers.html