Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 03-11-2011, 04:39 PM   #1
rubenesquehunny

rubenesquehunny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesrubenesquehunny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Since this is the gaining board ...:)

So, I know I am new and I have been posting all over the place lol but this place makes me feel very welcome and at home so for that, thank you everyone!! I am activley trying to gain for myself (and the enjoyment of all FA's and FFA's out there lol) and I thought I would post, and encourage anyone else to post, their gaining progression. When I actually decided to making this lifestyle change, I was about 210-212lbs at 5'6 (est), and I am proud to say I weighted myself and was 216.5!! Now it was right after I ate and my shoes were on lol but a step in the right direction!! This is in about one week period of time!!! I look forward to any and all posts from my big community!!
Old 03-11-2011, 08:19 PM   #2
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

Welcome, cutie!
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 08:46 PM   #3
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubenesquehunny View Post
So, I know I am new and I have been posting all over the place lol but this place makes me feel very welcome and at home so for that, thank you everyone!!...snipped...
Welcome to Dimensions Forums, Rubenesquehunny.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 09:47 PM   #4
rubenesquehunny

rubenesquehunny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesrubenesquehunny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

You all make me in how awesome and welcoming you are all being!! I am so proud of myself because part of my gaining is to show myself I am not living to anyones standard but mine!! And that I love to eat and damn it I am gonna eat!! Really though, thanks for all the support!!
Old 03-12-2011, 09:50 AM   #5
degek2001

degek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdegek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
You all make me in how awesome and welcoming you are all being!! I am so proud of myself because part of my gaining is to show myself I am not living to anyones standard but mine!! And that I love to eat and damn it I am gonna eat!! Really though, thanks for all the support!!
You're more than welcome!

I've just read about your intention and I am dreaming about your gain. Please write us about your experience...

<3 Henk
degek2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 10:03 AM   #6
rubenesquehunny

Default Well as requested lol My Gaining Blog!!

Well hey!! I guess I didn't post yesterday about my progress and food consumption, which was, to be honest, decent but I wished for more! But my school, on Friday's, have wings and yesterday I had a nice lunch (4 pieces of pizza and a plate of pasta and sauce) and for dinner I had 1 plate of wings for just the wings, 1 plate of pasta with white sauce and pizza and 3 cheeseburgers, and 2 pieces of chicken! This is what happens when I smoke and then hit the buffet! I also have had an awesome breakfast today, chocolate chip pancakes and eggs, with a bagel, and heading to a friend's house to chill later so more food

I have noticed my clothes getting tighter as I get slowly bigger. Well, not sure about how slowly as I am already seeing and feeling results. I have noticed it is harder to cross my legs, and my belly is hanging heavier and lower the past couple days . What I found to be funny (in my own skin) was when I was getting all that food last night, and the tray was full, part of me was embarrassed as people looked at my tray and all the food. But another part, a good part of me was proud I had the freakin balls to go into the cafe and full that tray until plates were hanging off the side! I was not going to be embrassed or feel bad about being hungry, and wanting tons of food and eating until my belly was fit to bust, it was so hard and taut for hours lol. I know this is going to be hard sometimes, but I know coming here will make me feel better. It's funny, I know I look different than I did 2 yrs or so ago (275lbs then) and people tell me how I look different (wonder who will be the one to tell me I look like I am gaining weight lol) but I never FELT different. I mean, my endurance took a hit for sure lol, but I didn't think myself ugly or unattractive, just round. I don't think I look all that different but I guess I do. Well, when I get a cam I will start taking pics so you all can watch the progression lol for those who don't wnat to hear my ramblings...

I also am very excited for clothes, dress up my fat girl barbie body lol
Old 03-13-2011, 03:03 AM   #7
degek2001

degek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdegek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Well hey!! I guess I didn't post yesterday about my progress and food consumption, which was, to be honest, decent but I wished for more!
I also am very excited for clothes, dress up my fat girl barbie body lol
I like it to read about your gain experience. Go on with eating and gaining. Hot! <3 Henk
degek2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 06:27 PM   #8
rubenesquehunny

Default Hey All!!

Oh my yesterday!! I am so bead dead tired from hanging out with my friend Brit lol but we had a ball!! I did get a chance to talk to her about my gaining and dims and I found her to be open and refreshing. Though she isn't into this, she was very supportive and encouraging. She didn't give me the bullshit about health as she said she was sure I thought about it alot before I made this choice. I am really glad I talked to her!!

We did smoke out and my god!! We had stopped at the store on the way to her house and I had a little money and went nuts!! Doritoes, Andy's Hot Fries (my fave from H.S. lol), ice cream (mint), pancakes, M&M's, lollypops, skittles lol so much junk!! And tons of soda (shit which i forgot there and now just remebered and this school only has pepsi and I had coke!)...it was a food filled good time and I was eating spagetti-o's at like 3am lol the munchies are a bitch sometimes lol

I did hit the diner today and was able to proudly order a double cheeseburger and fries....I had no shame and enjoyed each bite!! I love being able to be free and though it is difficult a little to go against each part of the grain lol I know I am better for it....there is no scale at her house so I can only guess lol
my weight but when I know, you will all know
Old 03-13-2011, 06:29 PM   #9
rubenesquehunny

I would have eaten more but she paid (I only had like 8 bucks from shopping the night before) and wanted more but wasn't trying to be greedy lol so when I have cash I will be eating lol more cause I want to and was still hungry!! Hitting the vending machines soon
Old 03-13-2011, 08:50 PM   #10
Gordo Mejor

Gordo Mejor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordo Mejor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Sounds like a plan. Keep up the good work. I like the symmetry of gaining to 420 with the help of it.
Old 03-13-2011, 09:16 PM   #11
rubenesquehunny

I have just been really feeling comfortable in my own skin lately and realizing the more I read on dims, the more I am accepted in our society...and though it isn't the whole at large lol it is how I choose to let it affect me....I do alot of reading on the FA board, and though not one myself, it does make me feel so much better to really understand the main perspective of the FA....and I love you love each pound!!

With that being said, I only had a couple of bucks but I bought tons of cupcakes lol, well 2 packages lol but never the less lol it is so good to just indulge upon my own desires when I wish
Old 03-15-2011, 08:05 PM   #12
rubenesquehunny

Hey All!! I am really beat so I am going to keep this post really short. But I did have the chance to eat my heart out today at the diner by my school and was delicous!! Between the double cheeseburger, stuffed grape leaves and french onion soup with about 10 sodas lol and candy!! I am beat and trying to not crash but just want to shout out to my gaining community!!
Old 03-16-2011, 12:05 AM   #13
rubenesquehunny

Oh my shirt barely fits across my belly anymore it is pulling so tight lol I guess I am doing a good job!!
Old 03-16-2011, 09:42 AM   #14
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

Congratulations! ^^ I'm glad to hear you're doing so well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote