Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 03-19-2011, 09:02 PM   #1
Pokerking2010

Pokerking2010 is a member of the 500 clubPokerking2010 is a member of the 500 clubPokerking2010 is a member of the 500 clubPokerking2010 is a member of the 500 clubPokerking2010 is a member of the 500 clubPokerking2010 is a member of the 500 club
Default What intially attracted you to the BHM/BBW you are currently with?

I was initially attracted to:
Her eyes that captivated me and the smile that lit up everything around her.

I stay because of: Her Great personality, a great heart, sense of humor , and her sensuality that always leaves me wanting more.

Please use two part answers only. Thanks.
Pokerking2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 09:26 PM   #2
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

One word....personality.

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 12:14 AM   #3
Adrian
??

Adrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Re: What intially attracted you to the BHM/BBW you are currently with?

When I first met my wife back Oct. 1962, it was at a party. I first noticed her eye, smile and, hair. The fact that was tall was also a plus.
Adrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 01:58 PM   #4
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

What caught my initial attention was her face on a picture. After that, it was a delicate, inexplicable mix of many things, all of which eventually fell into place to make magic. Unlike with a cooking recipe, where the presence of all ingredients and proper preparation and processing all but guarantee success, there are no guarantees in love and you never know how and why it happens.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 02:12 PM   #5
BlueBurning
On Timeout

BlueBurning carries a lot of weight on this boardBlueBurning carries a lot of weight on this boardBlueBurning carries a lot of weight on this boardBlueBurning carries a lot of weight on this boardBlueBurning carries a lot of weight on this board

Her cute face and adorable smile...
BlueBurning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 05:19 PM   #6
OneHauteMama

OneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized rep

His personality... So much like mine, yet so opposite as well. He intrigued me, made me laugh, and keeps me smiling every single day.
OneHauteMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 06:11 PM   #7
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I wish I could say it was her intelligence, her wit, her poise, her integrity: all the things I love her for today. But it was actually her hooters.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 02:23 AM   #8
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Combo of personality and the upper facial area...namely eyes and cheeks. Chubby cheeks combined with this certain kind of eyes I can only describe as "loving, comforting, soft" eyes is capable of making me melt faster than, well, something that melts really fast.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 12:20 PM   #9
OneHauteMama

OneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
Combo of personality and the upper facial area...namely eyes and cheeks. Chubby cheeks combined with this certain kind of eyes I can only describe as "loving, comforting, soft" eyes is capable of making me melt faster than, well, something that melts really fast.
Hmmm....Mango butter??? It's solid at room temp, but melts on contact with skin... Does that work for ya??
OneHauteMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 10:10 AM   #10
phoenix92901

phoenix92901 can now change their title

What initially attracted me was his smile.

What keeps me is his kind, loving nature, wonderful sense of humor, awesome personality, all-out sexiness and, oh yes... his smile.

Never make someone a priority when you are only their option
phoenix92901 is offline   Reply With Quote