Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 03-06-2011, 12:25 PM   #1
JulieD

JulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Funniest sex stories...

My bestie and I were talking about laughter during sex, and I thought it would be a good idea for a new thread. So share your funniest sex stories here!
Old 03-06-2011, 12:45 PM   #2
JulieD

JulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

My friend rented a hotel room out of town just for a romantic evening together. So we got to the room, and pretty much started the evening off right away...at some point in the evening, he was on top and was at it rather intensely...he ended up grabbing a hold of the head bored which almost immediately come crashing down towards my head. Thankfully he is a strong man and caught it Before it landed on me, he ended up throwing it to the side of the bed, all the while still humping. I ended up with drywall dust in my eyes, all over my face and in my hair. As soon as we realized what happened we both came and then just kinda starred at each other, trying to figure out what just went down... Well, being the classy lady that I am, I burst out laughing which made him laugh, so after laughing hysterically for 20 minutes we got cleaned up and went out to dinner... Later were started to do our thing again, and he kept giggling. I realized why he was laughing, and it made me laugh too...every time we had sex that night it started off with us giggling. Odd thing is, the next morning when we explained what happened to the hotel manger...he didn't think it was very funny.
Old 03-06-2011, 01:50 PM   #3
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Fanny farts/queefs always make me giggle. I can't help it, they're funny. I'm not going to get embarrassed by them, especially when they're caused by the person pounding me from behind.
Old 03-06-2011, 07:29 PM   #4
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Even in my limited experience I've had the funny farts/queefs stories, but my funniest stories also happens to be one of the top 3 best rounds of sex I've ever had, even with the funny!

So I've got her bent over along this loveseat's armrest that is the PERFECT height for her, myself, and everything. However, it was downstairs in the living room which has many windows. We took care of the curtains though. However, right we're finishing up her Pit Bull wanders in from the bedroom and puts his cold, wet nose right up between my buttcheeks. I somehow manage to not completely jump out of her, shoo the dog away from me with a free hand, and finish the job. She didn't know it had happened until I told her afterwords, when many laughs were had.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 04:35 AM   #5
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Bump/Doublepost because I wanna see someone top mine!

Please tell me someone here can...*looks around nervously*
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 06:46 PM   #6
coriander
Fudge Nugget.

coriander has super-sized repcoriander has super-sized repcoriander has super-sized repcoriander has super-sized rep

Boyfriend mauled by cat while he was "in action".

I think she was jealous.
coriander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 03:04 PM   #7
Freedumb
RAZZLE DAZZLE!!!

Freedumb can now change their title

was doing some 69 when she went to get off of me she missed the bed entirely and landed bare-assed on the floor. All I could do was laugh.
Old 03-28-2011, 05:11 PM   #8
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Today I was getting a little action with the girl, and my netbook was on my nightstand on Gmail, when my little cousin sent me a video chat request, and for some strange reason if I don't respond within sixty seconds it sometimes just starts, and well, yeah, he's twenty and gay, so he thought it was hilarious, she and I, however did not. Thank god it was to cold to get out from under the blanket.

epic fail.
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote