Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 03-18-2011, 06:35 PM   #1
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Now thats a LOT of cleavage!!!

How long is your cleavage, or the cleavage you like? i thought this was an interesting unique to fat girl subject. i don't think i've seen discussed. i don't have a ruler but i think i could scrounge up at least a foot.
Old 03-18-2011, 06:44 PM   #2
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superodalisque View Post
How long is your cleavage, or the cleavage you like? i thought this was an interesting unique to fat girl subject. i don't think i've seen discussed. i don't have a ruler but i think i could scrounge up at least a foot.
I don't have hangupus about numbers, but I would say long enough for me to notice and smile at. The more, the better.

But as you know, superodalisque, while the appearance may draw my attention, a pleasant personality and the ability to hold a decent conversation will keep my attention.

Old 03-18-2011, 06:46 PM   #3
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvaceousBBWLover View Post
I don't have hangupus about numbers, but I would say long enough for me to notice and smile at. The more, the better.

But as you know, superodalisque, while the appearance may draw my attention, a pleasant personality and the ability to hold a decent conversation will keep my attention.

uh huh suuuuure...
Old 03-18-2011, 06:47 PM   #4
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hmmmm....I think we should require photo documentation of the measuring

As far as what I like goes, the best way I can sum it up is "Zero to infinity". All good to me.

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 09:31 PM   #5
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This thread is useless without pics.

What?

Someone had to say it.
Old 03-19-2011, 12:27 AM   #6
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
How long is your cleavage, or the cleavage you like?
Do you mean when dressed, naked, bent over, what? Long isn't something I associate with cleavage.
Old 03-21-2011, 11:19 PM   #7
Adrian
??

Adrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Re: Now thats a LOT of cleavage!!!

Quote:
Do you mean like engineering specs for the breast. I am talking about the measurement under the breast where it meets the chest wall to the lowest point. What about the woman who is "full busted," breast large in diameter (or have a large amount of tissue extending to the armpit) but, don't extend from the body by much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
Do you mean when dressed, naked, bent over, what? Long isn't something I associate with cleavage.
I agree... a standard needs to be set.
Adrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 11:44 PM   #8
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default "Photographic Evidence"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandoz View Post
Hmmmm....I think we should require photo documentation of the measuring

As far as what I like goes, the best way I can sum it up is "Zero to infinity". All good to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
This thread is useless without pics.

What?

Someone had to say it.
Nice idea, Guys, Woo!!!, I think the pics, if materialized, would be great, but I work pictures for fun, so I know we could just end up with a photoworkedboobthingie, just saying.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 07:50 PM   #9
micky4play

micky4play has said some nice things
Default breast size from a quazi engineering perspective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
Do you mean like engineering specs for the breast. I am talking about the measurement under the breast where it meets the chest wall to the lowest point. What about the woman who is "full busted," breast large in diameter (or have a large amount of tissue extending to the armpit) but, don't extend from the body by much?

I agree... a standard needs to be set.
As an engineer I pondered this idea and came up with "Breast measurement by volumetric displacement" - in simple terms you get a vessel (bucket) fill it with water - lower a breast in it and measure the volume of water displaced. And I volunteer to administer the testing

Last edited by micky4play; 03-28-2011 at 07:52 PM. Reason: forgot something
micky4play is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 08:32 AM   #10
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

I basically never show cleavage. I'm just not comfortable with it for some reason. When I do, to me it feels like my entire chest is exposed, but to others, they barely see 2" of cleavage, if even that much at all.

I guess I'm a wuss or something. I just don't think my boobs are amazing so I don't show cleavage.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 09:42 AM   #11
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Carla, to be fair, at your height....the cleavage seen from the front and the cleavage seen from the vantage of a guy who is, say, 5'10" could be quite different. Anyway, while like most guys I can enjoy seeing cleavage, I don't know anyone who thinks that showing it is anything like mandatory, it is one of those personal things like how to wear your hair or what style of clothes you like.
Old 03-31-2011, 10:23 AM   #12
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Oh yes, the weather is getting warmer down here. This is the time I break out my low V neck blouses, but usually only when I am with my beau. He likes that (I like it too).

And Carla, you are not a wuss, and you are a very lovely gal. I agree, you should do what makes you feel comfortable.
Old 03-31-2011, 02:11 PM   #13
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
I basically never show cleavage. I'm just not comfortable with it for some reason. When I do, to me it feels like my entire chest is exposed, but to others, they barely see 2" of cleavage, if even that much at all.

I guess I'm a wuss or something. I just don't think my boobs are amazing so I don't show cleavage.
Your personal choice. I know many women that think like yourself. Not a wuss at all.