Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 04-04-2011, 05:49 PM   #1
Jasrac*1964

Jasrac*1964 has said some nice things
Default Why I've Decided To Stop Gaining

As a male, I knew that going into this, most of the weight would be distributed to my belly, and thought I'd enjoy it. But I've come to the realization that I'm not happy this way, and would actually prefer that most of the weight go below the waist. That's not going to happen, so about two weeks ago, I decided to cut back on my eating and have subsequently started losing some of the belly fat.
Are there others here who've stopped intentional gaining due to being unhappy with the weight distribution?
Jasrac*1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 08:05 PM   #2
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I think where one gains weight can be genetic ....u might have to throw in some weight lifting or other bodyweight exercise to see how things go...

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 08:48 PM   #3
Windom Earle
Ghostwood Forest Sage

Windom Earle knows EXACTLY what's going onWindom Earle knows EXACTLY what's going onWindom Earle knows EXACTLY what's going onWindom Earle knows EXACTLY what's going onWindom Earle knows EXACTLY what's going onWindom Earle knows EXACTLY what's going on

It's a gradual process of gravity...eventually the legs and underbelly begin to take more of the distributed weight,,,but we are talking years here...patience is the critical aspect of gainage, eh?
Old 04-04-2011, 09:00 PM   #4
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

Estrogen. I know that works.
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 10:56 AM   #5
TheIceManVer2.0

TheIceManVer2.0 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTheIceManVer2.0 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

squats!!! they build lower body mass!