Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 03-01-2011, 09:55 AM   #26
BCBeccabae
Pearchan-y

BCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging in

I enjoy both when done properly and in the right context. :3

With the hair pulling, I find the best way to do it is during passionate making out/kissing, whether it's just foreplay or during the actual act. Fingers running through my hair, firm..almost like they're massaging the scalp, then grabbing from the roots and tugging.
I'm a fan of doing this to them, too, while biting/sucking on the lower lip.

I'm not too big on the idea of just being smacked over and over via ass, more so having my ass kneaded/grabbed seductively, then when I'm not expecting it, slapping it. It's more so fluid motions from smacking, to grabbing/kneading/holding for me..that are sexy.

And just for the record.. I also find biting, scratching, hard grabbing/pulling, and light choking to be kinda romantic.
^.^
BCBeccabae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 04:34 PM   #27
fluffyandcute

fluffyandcute has super-sized repfluffyandcute has super-sized repfluffyandcute has super-sized repfluffyandcute has super-sized rep

The hair pulling....nah I am not into that much, but yeah the ass smacking I can go for that
Old 03-01-2011, 04:38 PM   #28
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

I could do with some romance right about now.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 03:02 AM   #29
jewels_mystery
Urban Hippie

jewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going on

I like them both.
Old 03-08-2011, 10:39 AM   #30
AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCBeccabae View Post
And just for the record.. I also find biting, scratching, hard grabbing/pulling, and light choking to be kinda romantic.
^.^
Check, check, check, check, check!

Romance definitely isn't just about the candles and chocolate - although they don't go unappreciated.
AmazingAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 03:38 PM   #31
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingAmy View Post
Check, check, check, check, check!

Romance definitely isn't just about the candles and chocolate - although they don't go unappreciated.
I second (or is it third at this point) those emotions.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 06:59 PM   #32
badassdebate
On Timeout

badassdebate can now change their title

I do like it lol just like I try to give myself over to the primal delights of eating, it helps to do some things that inspire you to give in to the primal side of sexuality....but def yes!
badassdebate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 10:43 PM   #33
Admiral_Snackbar
Veni, vidi, Lionel Richie

Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!

I had this one girlfriend who used to arrange Thin Mints on her body in strategic shapes--like some kind of Nyotaimori dreamt up by Willy Wonka. We were both chemistry nerds, and it's really tough to make a benzene ring out of cookies, much less something like benzo[a]pyrene. You have to go all space-filling model and it just doesn't look right, mainly because you have to go get smaller white cookies for the hydrogen atoms. Double bond representations are right out. I won't even begin to try and explain designing atomic orbital models; you can't simulate a decent wave function with a cookie.

I am sure not losing my virginity until my 20s was purely coincidental.
Old 03-09-2011, 02:49 PM   #34
JulieD

JulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I know that this is kinda off track, but just a little... I love having sex with fuck-me-pumps on, OMG! They way the guy reacts to them, amazing...
Old 03-09-2011, 03:30 PM   #35
Admiral_Snackbar

Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieD View Post
I know that this is kinda off track, but just a little... I love having sex with fuck-me-pumps on, OMG! They way the guy reacts to them, amazing...
I'm more of a barefoot person, myself. The way I'd react to FMP's is "OMG, she's going to poke my eye out when she starts to climax!"

Or stab me through the spleen, your positions may vary.
Old 03-09-2011, 05:18 PM   #36
JulieD

JulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
I'm more of a barefoot person, myself. The way I'd react to FMP's is "OMG, she's going to poke my eye out when she starts to climax!"

Or stab me through the spleen, your positions may vary.
That's when you grab both heals in one hand, lift them together in the air and th-- Er, maybe you're right...never mind
Old 03-10-2011, 10:53 AM   #37
AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
That's when you grab both heals in one hand, lift them together in the air and th-- Er, maybe you're right...never mind

Damn you, woman. Now I'm all distracted!
AmazingAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 11:00 AM   #38
Admiral_Snackbar

Quote:
Can I put wine corks on the stilettos so I don't gouge something? Safety bumpers for CFMP sex? Believe me, the last place I want OSHA is my bedroom.

Last edited by Admiral_Snackbar; 03-10-2011 at 11:00 AM. Reason: Added a funny...
Admiral_Snackbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 01:23 PM   #39
PunkyGurly74
History wonkette

PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Yes....I'm all about the spanking ...the pulling of hair...biting ... HIM. :: grins::

I like to do the spanky, hitty, slappy, make them cry stuff to boys. Not that I don't mind a little hair pulling and a random smack on the butt.....I prefer to give the "pain" per se..not so much receive it.

I'm not aware of too many things. I know what I know if you know what I mean. Do ya?
PunkyGurly74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 08:54 PM   #40
JulieD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
Can I put wine corks on the stilettos so I don't gouge something? Safety bumpers for CFMP sex? Believe me, the last place I want OSHA is my bedroom.
Yes, protection is the key! Safe sex all the way!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingAmy View Post

Damn you, woman. Now I'm all distracted!
Threesome? Isn't that a different thread?
Old 03-12-2011, 01:49 AM   #41
rubenesquehunny

rubenesquehunny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesrubenesquehunny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCBeccabae View Post
I enjoy both when done properly and in the right context. :3

With the hair pulling, I find the best way to do it is during passionate making out/kissing, whether it's just foreplay or during the actual act. Fingers running through my hair, firm..almost like they're massaging the scalp, then grabbing from the roots and tugging.
I'm a fan of doing this to them, too, while biting/sucking on the lower lip.

I'm not too big on the idea of just being smacked over and over via ass, more so having my ass kneaded/grabbed seductively, then when I'm not expecting it, slapping it. It's more so fluid motions from smacking, to grabbing/kneading/holding for me..that are sexy.

^.^

Yes Please!! I agree, hair pulling while making out is super hot sexy and a little ass kneeding is always nice! I agree 100% with this post!! This is how it should be done! (in my world anyways)
Old 03-17-2011, 07:51 AM   #42
Admiral_Snackbar

There's just something about a bbw in a Wonder Woman costume that puts steam in my strides. There was some paysite model I think a couple years back, did a photoset wearing one and...it was glorious. Like Spartans at the Battle of Thermopylae glorious.

Then again the idea of a woman in a Pippi Longstocking wig wearing a leather bustier and thigh high boots tapping a riding crop across her palm works, too, but to each their own.
Old 04-01-2011, 12:02 PM   #43
LisaMarie86

LisaMarie86 has said some nice things

Hair pulling not really into but I love being spanked. It really turns me on!!!!
LisaMarie86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 11:11 PM   #44
Sydney Vicious

Sydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyface83 View Post
Or when a guy nuts on a girl's face. You are not alone, I don't like that stuff. I believe that making love is a very beautiful occurence and it should be romantic. There should be mutual respect for both partners.
yeah, it is.
but... the people in these videos.... I hate to break it to y'all... aren't making love.
They're just fucking.

There's something nice about making love to someone who you care for, but there's also a TON OF FUN in just rooting around like animals in a pile of blankets until you're both hoarse and sweaty.
Personally, if it's timed right and a good handful, someone yanking good and hard on my hair can send me over the edge!

Last edited by Sydney Vicious; 04-01-2011 at 11:12 PM. Reason: spelling
Sydney Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 07:35 PM   #45
luvbigfellas
Has lips like morphine

luvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this board

My theory is that it's only abusive if it's UNWANTED. Just my two cents. I've had my ass slapped and my hair pulled. Done the right way, it can be pretty hot.