Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 03-28-2011, 08:37 PM   #1
redwave99

redwave99 has said some nice things
Default help, please read

ok so i know this girl pretty well and we were talking about goals. and she told me that one of her goals in the break a old chair in her room. then i asked her "how to you plan on doing that?" then she told me that she plans to sit on it. meaning that she wants to gain weight. she is not vary big at all. about 5.5 with a barely noticeable belly. not even enough to cover her pants, it just sits there kind of looking like a muffin top but small. she does not know that i am a died hard FA. and i don't plan on telling her that because being a FA is considered a bad thing in this world, well at least were i life. so does anyone know what i can do to help her gain weight and break the chair? and im not looking for a answer like " go to her house and force feed her" or " give her lots of junk food" something to the affect of meal plans or something like that. but the first step are already taken when she told me that she hates to get up and move around. so please help me out and maybe she will end up on here.
redwave99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 11:03 PM   #2
fiddypence
Fast Feedist

fiddypence can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfiddypence can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Seems like you need to tell her how you feel. Not only that you want her to gain weight, but also that you like her in the first place. Things should get easier after that.
fiddypence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 10:00 PM   #3
redwave99

i would but, i wouldn't want to risk her think of me as weird because im a FA. or if she tells her friends that im one and we know that FA are not accepted well in the society.
Old 03-30-2011, 07:50 AM   #4
PeanutButterfly

PeanutButterfly never has a post go unnoticedPeanutButterfly never has a post go unnoticedPeanutButterfly never has a post go unnoticedPeanutButterfly never has a post go unnoticedPeanutButterfly never has a post go unnoticedPeanutButterfly never has a post go unnoticedPeanutButterfly never has a post go unnoticed

if youre a "die hard" fa you"ll have to start telling people eventually. I doubt she'll tell all her friends and make you into a laughing stock or something. Just tell her you like women with some curves and see how she responds.

I'm in college and there's an RA in my building who's a known "chubby chaser" and no one really cares. My friends commented non-chalantly about it once, mostly bemoaning that he wouldn't be interested in them cuz he's damn fine but thats the extent of it.

Just don't weird her out and be like "ITD BE SUPER DUPER HAWT IF YOU GAINED 500 LBS THIS YEAR!!!" even if that is your ultimate fantasy, just start with baby steps and gage her reaction. If you think you might date or fall in love with this person you will have to tell her eventually.
PeanutButterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 09:37 AM   #5
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

What the ever-wise PBFly said ^^^^ If you are ever going to get together with the women you are attracted to, people are either going to know you prefer bigger women, or think you are with her despite her body--which isn't fair to her (and honestly probably makes them think less of you than if they knew you were an FA). Yah, you are a bit different.....you can either live your life trying to hide the fact, or find a way to own that difference.

Mind you, if you are not especially interested in dating this girl, but just want to let her know you think that would be cool, then sure, be careful in what you say. You could tease her occasionally with comments like "How do you expect to break that chair some day if you barely ever eat lunch?" (but say it with a wink a joking tone, and not where it will embarrass her). That you are willing to joke about it in that way should imply that you don't think that there is anything wrong with it, that you think that is fun.

And a final note.....some people are way more observant than others. Are you sure she doesn't suspect what you like? She may well have noticed where your eyes stray, who you end up walking behind, the sort of things that seem to make your ears perk up, etc. I remember in university residence one time a woman from the dorm next door sitting with a bunch of guys from my dorm in the dining hall for a week, and at the end she nailed pretty much everyone with who they were attracted to...she was watching where everyone's eyes went. Nobody thought they were being that obvious, but to her we were.
Old 03-30-2011, 09:45 AM   #6
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwave99 View Post
i would but, i wouldn't want to risk her think of me as weird because im a FA. or if she tells her friends that im one and we know that FA are not accepted well in the society.
it's always possible that someone who admits not wanting to move around and hoping to gain weight to break a chair might not be so shocked that other people have the same thoughts. She may be a self-hating FA, certainly, but I hardly think it'll come as an unworkable shock to her that someone else appreciates fat/gaining.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 03:25 PM   #7
redwave99

all of the comments are vary helpful and now does any one know any meals plans that are high in fat? the only one that i know that works is the food guide pyramid but up side-down, so fats and oils are the most needed items. any suggestions?
Old 03-30-2011, 04:03 PM   #8
fiddypence
Fast Feedist

fiddypence can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfiddypence can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Ok, redwave I think you are missing a step here. You don't need to worry about specific weight gain diets until you have already broached the subject with her. I agree with what others have said, be subtle. Once you know someone well enough, it becomes less weird to talk about your fantasies.
fiddypence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 03:31 PM   #9
redwave99

in not missing a step i just like to plan ahead.
Old 04-02-2011, 06:17 AM   #10
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ummmm, I am curious...why do you think she was being serious about "gaining a huge amount of weight so she can break furniture"?

Just wondering because I have made off the wall self-deprecating comments about myself many times over the span of my life. Yeah, that's what I meant it as....an insult to myself for being "too fat".

With her not knowing about your preferences, why would you assume she is into weight gain? Perhaps she noticed it is an old chair on it's last legs....and realizes that a bigger person sitting in it will probably break it. Hence, she's calling herself big- maybe even attempting to garner your opinion of her weight/figure. If she hates what she is seeing in the mirror, she is probably curious about what others see as they look upon her.

IMO, you're reading way too much into her comment based upon the information I got out of your OP.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"

Last edited by Green Eyed Fairy; 04-02-2011 at 06:22 AM.
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 12:48 PM   #11
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

Oh man, I've so been there. All you need to do is sprinkle some magic weight-gain pixie dust on her food. Then you can totally stay in the closet and watch her get as fat as you can stand...breaking the chair will just be the beginning, my friend.

If you PM me your bank account information I can totally get you some.
Old 04-07-2011, 10:28 PM   #12
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay West Coast View Post
Oh man, I've so been there. All you need to do is sprinkle some magic weight-gain pixie dust on her food. Then you can totally stay in the closet and watch her get as fat as you can stand...breaking the chair will just be the beginning, my friend.

This post is literally perfect in every way.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 10:48 PM   #13
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay West Coast View Post

This post touched me so deeply that I still can't stop crying.

Jay, you are a true humanitarian.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 11:50 PM   #14
Rebel
Long Time Member

Rebel does more than just post hot picsRebel does more than just post hot picsRebel does more than just post hot picsRebel does more than just post hot pics

Okay, let's accept that a woman actually said this...

That being the case, she would never have said such a thing to you unless she already KNOWS that you are an FA. That should make your life easier.

Last edited by Rebel; 04-07-2011 at 11:50 PM. Reason: Bad Grammar
Rebel is offline   Reply With Quote