Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 04-08-2011, 12:35 PM   #26
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassysteph View Post
I am up to 157, so another 6lbs since starting this thread 2 weeks ago. Still no comment from hubby and I have pretty much stopped bringing it up cuz he seems to think that I'm talking about it cuz I'm upset about.

I now only have 1 pair of work pants that are comfortable, and 2 that are tight, but usable. So, I am doing laundry all the time to try to keep the comfy pants clean at all times. I want to buy new ones, but nothing I try on works. I seem to have a size 8 ass and a size 10/12 waist. I'm still not 100% sure that I like the new me.
I hope you can sort your feelings and find what you really want. IT would be nice to see what your husband thinks of this. Then you can discuss things and figure out a game plan. Forgive me if I'm being a busybody. I don't want to tell you how to live your life.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 02:06 PM   #27
sassysteph

sassysteph can now change their title

Weirdo - I definitely do not think u r being a busybody. I came here looking for an outlet and advice... I have gotten both, and the advice so far has been much appreciated! I agree that I have to figure out how to talk to him about the weight issue... among other things. we are both notoriously bad at face-to-face communication... but he thinks it's childish to write letters/notes telling each other how we feel. I prefer that cuz it gives me a chance to filter... which I don't tend to do when I'm using my mouth.

For now, I have decided to let my body decide for me. I am not purposely overeating like I did on vacation, but also not starving myself like I sometimes did before.
sassysteph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 02:25 PM   #28
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Weirdo - I definitely do not think u r being a busybody. I came here looking for an outlet and advice... I have gotten both, and the advice so far has been much appreciated! I agree that I have to figure out how to talk to him about the weight issue... among other things. we are both notoriously bad at face-to-face communication... but he thinks it's childish to write letters/notes telling each other how we feel. I prefer that cuz it gives me a chance to filter... which I don't tend to do when I'm using my mouth.

For now, I have decided to let my body decide for me. I am not purposely overeating like I did on vacation, but also not starving myself like I sometimes did before.
Well, I am sure you two can work this out. This can only make your marriage and relationship stronger. I wish you the best. Just be healthy and happy.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 10:36 AM   #29
tjw1971

tjw1971 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestjw1971 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Well, for whatever it's worth?

My previous g/f was only 5' tall, and found that most of her weight went to her belly no matter what, until she reached almost 170lbs. Above that, it finally started going to other places (boobs, butt and thicker thighs). So for a while, she thought she just looked "way too big" at 160-170. But now she discovered she had to reach 195-200 to get the big, proportional curves she was after. People barely notice her belly now, compared to her other "assets". It's just sort of hanging out there as a guarantee that the boobs really are "all natural", if anything. (I think her only issue at this point is still not being totally used to seeing the scale hit the 200lb. mark when she gets on.... She still has that mentality that nobody as short as her should see numbers like that on it. But she loves how it looks on her, and last I heard - she was starting to be ok with the idea of gaining another 20-25lbs. if it gets her up another bra size, or makes the "booty shelf" even bigger.)

Quote:

tjw1971 is offline   Reply With Quote