Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 04-10-2011, 10:40 PM   #1
Pefird

Pefird can now change their title
Default Heaviest Female 18 year old

I want to write a story that starts on an 18 year old's birthday when she is also crowned heaviest female 18 year old. But, I have no idea how heavy she'd have to be. Anyone have any ideas?
Old 04-11-2011, 10:14 AM   #2
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 11:49 AM   #3
GunnerFA
Big

GunnerFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGunnerFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by disconnectedsmile View Post
you must spread some reputation before giving it to disconnectedsmile again. maybe it cant handle me wanting to rep you OVER 9000!!!!!!
Old 04-11-2011, 01:09 PM   #4
Sydney Vicious

Sydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnerFA View Post
you must spread some reputation before giving it to disconnectedsmile again. maybe it cant handle me wanting to rep you OVER 9000!!!!!!
I got the same damned message
Old 04-11-2011, 01:44 PM   #5
disconnectedsmile

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney Vicious View Post
I got the same damned message
that's odd... i don't have any rep from you...

Quote:
Old 04-11-2011, 02:10 PM   #6
Sydney Vicious

Sydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized rep

Quote:
that's odd... i don't have any rep from you...
You've got to, it won't let me rep you : ( check further back?
Old 04-11-2011, 02:21 PM   #7
disconnectedsmile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney Vicious View Post
You've got to
nope. nope.

Quote:
Old 04-11-2011, 02:24 PM   #8
Sydney Vicious

Quote:
nope. nope.
then... why won't it let me?
Old 04-11-2011, 02:39 PM   #9
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It only shows the most recent rep, so maybe she did before.
Old 04-11-2011, 02:48 PM   #10
disconnectedsmile

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
It only shows the most recent rep, so maybe she did before.
nope.

Quote:
Old 04-11-2011, 03:03 PM   #11
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Okay, that's weird.
Old 04-11-2011, 03:23 PM   #12
Sydney Vicious

WTF damnit.

the internet hates me X(
Old 04-11-2011, 04:08 PM   #13
penguin
Fnord

I got him for you.
Old 04-11-2011, 04:25 PM   #14
Sydney Vicious

Quote:
I got him for you.
^_^ thank youuu
Old 04-11-2011, 04:31 PM   #15
disconnectedsmile

Quote:
I got him for you.
i owe you one

Quote:
Old 04-20-2011, 08:37 AM   #16
jporourke1

jporourke1 can now change their title
Default maybee 500 lbs

My best guess is that the heaviest 18 year old would be in excess of 500 lbs. This plot could develop in to an interesting story.
jporourke1 is offline   Reply With Quote