Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 04-21-2011, 12:18 PM   #51
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've gotten reactions across the spectrum, ranging from sincere thank yous to reactions like yours. If you want to understand where I'm coming from, my signature says it all. Approval is always appreciated, but I don't need it. Disapproval washes right off me.
Old 04-21-2011, 05:05 PM   #52
Lou Grant

Lou Grant can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLou Grant can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
I've gotten reactions across the spectrum, ranging from sincere thank yous to reactions like yours. If you want to understand where I'm coming from, my signature says it all. Approval is always appreciated, but I don't need it. Disapproval washes right off me.
Neither the heat you received for your comments nor your little life motto interest me in the least.

Quite simply I thought you were a little heavy handed in the original comment I quoted, so I commented with my opinion. If it bothers you that much go ahead and let it out. Go ahead and get the last word in if you’re that type, and we can be done here and let the thread get back on track.

Peace be with you, fellow FA - Oops - I mean guy who likes fat chicks

Last edited by Lou Grant; 04-21-2011 at 05:08 PM.
Lou Grant is offline   Reply With Quote