Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 03-28-2011, 04:41 AM   #1
PoeticBob

PoeticBob can now change their title
Default Beauty and Truth

Hello everyone,

Beauty exists in all of us, regardless of physical attributes. As an FA, I prefer larger women, though I do not feel that I belong to any particular class of society because of this. Yet there is still a stigmatised view of overweight people in our world, the last prejudice is fattism. It really burns me up to think how people suffer because of their physical appearance and the narrow-minded views of others. At least here, we can express ourselves freely, but equality is the ultimate goal for a decent society. Everyone is beautiful in their own way. Forget about conforming, by pleasing yourself you will please others...am I right?
PoeticBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 07:06 PM   #2
Artemisia

Artemisia does more than just post hot picsArtemisia does more than just post hot picsArtemisia does more than just post hot pics

I agree. Maybe it's the New Englander in me, but I ascribe to the "mind your own business" branch of personal philosophy.

That is, do whatever you like -- love, have sex with, find repulsive, or be indifferent to whomever -- but keep your nose out of my business unless asked, and know when to bow out respectfully regardless. And don't, under any circumstances, threaten or physically force me to conform to what *you* think I should look like, or how/whom I should love or what he/she should look like, on so on.

So simple.
Artemisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 11:11 AM   #3
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It occurs to me that fat women, thin women, tall women, and short women are all beautiful ... but beautiful in different ways. Different types of beauty go in and out of fashion: a hundred years ago the Gibson girl, tall and stately, was in; then came the flapper, small and boyish. And so on. The great aesthetic tragedy of our times, IMO, is that so many people confuse fashionable with beautiful: it greatly limits their appreciation of the loveliness that is all around us.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 01:00 PM   #4
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoeticBob View Post
Hello everyone,

Beauty exists in all of us, regardless of physical attributes. As an FA, I prefer larger women, though I do not feel that I belong to any particular class of society because of this. Yet there is still a stigmatised view of overweight people in our world, the last prejudice is fattism. It really burns me up to think how people suffer because of their physical appearance and the narrow-minded views of others. At least here, we can express ourselves freely, but equality is the ultimate goal for a decent society. Everyone is beautiful in their own way. Forget about conforming, by pleasing yourself you will please others...am I right?
very well said!
Old 04-05-2011, 03:17 PM   #5
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I embrace the differences in peoples appearance. It's a part of what makes humans so fascinating to watch. It inspires me as an artist. However, I never let go of the fact that on the inside, we share far more similarities than differences. I embrace both the similarities and differences in humanity. We are all beautiful.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 03:26 PM   #6
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdo890 View Post
I embrace the differences in peoples appearance. It's a part of what makes humans so fascinating to watch. It inspires me as an artist. However, I never let go of the fact that on the inside, we share far more similarities than differences. I embrace both the similarities and differences in humanity. We are all beautiful.
YES. I swear, in a few quick moments I can find all sorts of little things about a person's appearance that are cute, beautiful, endearing, etc.

I love "imperfections," and quirks and stuff like that.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 08:53 AM   #7
Fox

Fox is a member of the 500 clubFox is a member of the 500 clubFox is a member of the 500 clubFox is a member of the 500 clubFox is a member of the 500 clubFox is a member of the 500 club

"It takes every kind of people
To make what life's about
Every kind of people
To make the world go 'round."
Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 10:03 AM   #8
herin
wait...what?

herin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticed

A good friend of mine likes to say that there are no ugly women. Even if you don't find a certain lady attractive, there is someone that thinks she's the most beautiful thing in the world.
Old 04-09-2011, 11:51 AM   #9
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by herin View Post
A good friend of mine likes to say that there are no ugly women. Even if you don't find a certain lady attractive, there is someone that thinks she's the most beautiful thing in the world.
That's a philosophy I can get behind.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 08:26 PM   #10
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I'm going to have to disagree -- the world is full of ugly ugly people -- many of who hide behind a pretty exterior. (This applies to both genders.)

Reminds me this old Northern Pikes song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG3ExHB133k
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 03:48 AM   #11
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

i agree with that statement,always have.
Old 04-22-2011, 09:45 PM   #12
Lastminute.Tom
Write on!

Lastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticed

We see beauty only where we want to see it, where we fear to see it we see ugliness.

I wish I could remember where I heard that
Old 04-26-2011, 04:00 PM   #13
MissAshley
Enigma

MissAshley is a member of the 500 clubMissAshley is a member of the 500 clubMissAshley is a member of the 500 clubMissAshley is a member of the 500 clubMissAshley is a member of the 500 clubMissAshley is a member of the 500 club

*Loves*