Old 04-10-2011, 12:25 AM   #1
jafura

jafura has said some nice things
Default Biggest Butt

Who has the biggest butt on this Board?
jafura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 12:53 AM   #2
Heading_for_the_Light

Heading_for_the_Light does more than just post hot picsHeading_for_the_Light does more than just post hot picsHeading_for_the_Light does more than just post hot pics

I'd imagine it's all rather relative, really.
Old 04-10-2011, 01:02 AM   #3
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heading_for_the_Light View Post
I'd imagine it's all rather relative, really.
With a username like that you might be trapped in it!
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 01:29 AM   #4
pdgujer148
Breakfast Messiah

pdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Now, I can see months of debate based on this question. However, if you changed your query to Biggest Ass I think the debate would end very quickly.
pdgujer148 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 06:21 PM   #5
PamelaLois
ILL-INI

PamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdgujer148 View Post
Now, I can see months of debate based on this question. However, if you changed your query to Biggest Ass I think the debate would end very quickly.

GRRRR,it won't let me rep you for this! And you took the response right out of my brain!
Old 04-10-2011, 07:17 PM   #6
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jafura View Post
This guy... no Butts about it...

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 01:44 AM   #7
Heading_for_the_Light

Heading_for_the_Light does more than just post hot picsHeading_for_the_Light does more than just post hot picsHeading_for_the_Light does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
With a username like that you might be trapped in it!
My dear sir, I'll have you know I've been trapped in many things in my time, but I've NEVE....nevermind.

Old 04-11-2011, 07:24 PM   #8
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jafura View Post
What a cheeky question.
Old 04-12-2011, 12:02 AM   #9
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
What a cheeky question.
That's an opinion I can get behind.

-Rusty
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 08:48 PM   #10
Adrian
??

Adrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Re: Biggest Butt

How can one tell with the limited number of photos available to make such a judgment? Will there be some classifications, such as women under 200-lbs, 200-lbs to 300-lbs, 300-lbs to whatever? A woman who weighs more than 600-lbs will have hips far larger than any woman in the lower weight class' I listed.
Adrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 10:57 PM   #11
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
How can one tell with the limited number of photos available to make such a judgment? Will there be some classifications, such as women under 200-lbs, 200-lbs to 300-lbs, 300-lbs to whatever? A woman who weighs more than 600-lbs will have hips far larger than any woman in the lower weight class' I listed.
depends on how she is built and what areas does most of her fat actually go to.
gangstadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 10:36 PM   #12
Lovelyone
Fat, and loveable!

Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!

I did. (have the biggest ass that is..err I dated him a few years ago)
Old 04-18-2011, 11:14 PM   #13
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovelyone View Post
I did. (have the biggest ass that is..err I dated him a few years ago)
thats funny
Old 04-20-2011, 03:01 PM   #14
Deadbolt100

Deadbolt100 can now change their title

Lol....from various blog posts i read today id have to say that title goes to Marilyn Wann for her surprisingly narrow view of fat acceptance O.o
Deadbolt100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 03:20 PM   #15
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadbolt100 View Post
Lol....from various blog posts i read today id have to say that title goes to Marilyn Wann for her surprisingly narrow view of fat acceptance O.o
what has she done that her wiki page doesnt mention?
gangstadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 06:42 PM   #16
Deadbolt100

Deadbolt100 can now change their title

http://feedeeworld.wordpress.com/201...-you-look-bad/

that pretty much sums it up
Deadbolt100 is offline   Reply With Quote