Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 05-03-2011, 10:55 AM   #1
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Maxim's 2011 Sex Survey

Not strictly Fat Sexuality, but Sexuality nonetheless.

Do you agree with the "findings"?
Old 05-03-2011, 12:23 PM   #2
AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

For me, the most common answers were right. They're a good combination that tend to be true for me, in what I like to see on first meeting/talking to a guy, and also how I'll react. Course, I usually go overboard on the playful teasing thing. I'm one of those people that hasn't progressed passed the high school mating ritual of hitting/annoying the person I fancy.

Also, the guy paying on the first date thing... I prefer to go halves, but I'm always really impressed by a guy who politely insists on paying. It says a lot about him as a person, so long as it's not to make me feel obliged to repay him somehow. I often offer to pay for friends because it gives me satisfaction to do something selfless for them, so I always recognise and appreciate that kind of generosity in other people.
AmazingAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 02:12 PM   #3
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I agree with Amy...even down to the paying on the first date comments.

I also don't know about the "what sex should be like the first time" question...I think what sex is like with someone on any occasion at any time depends on the person and the tone of the moment more than a hard-and-fast rule (no pun intended).
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 02:39 PM   #4
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'll offer to pay my share on dates, but if they insist on paying the whole bill then I won't say no.

I can't get the site to work properly for me
Old 05-03-2011, 06:05 PM   #5
Tau
IXAMXDECADENCE

Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I agree just about 100% with the answers that most of the women agreed with - the good hygiene and paying for the first date are particular pet peeves of mine. I often feel men don't go to as much trouble as women do with their appearance. I don't require GQ style dressing up but if I've made an effort I expect the same - it's just good manners. And, this is mainly because of my ideas of power within relationships and what turns me on, but I cannot take a many who does not pay for the first date seriously. To me it just says you aren't invested in me at all and you aren't trying to make a good impression. Most dudes who just want to shag on the first date are of the no paying ilk - no time for that.
Old 05-04-2011, 11:32 AM   #6
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've always understood that the proper etiquette is that the man first offers to pay it all, the woman offers to split, and then the guy insists on paying and does so. I've never seen this arrangement not work out nicely for all involved.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote