Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 03-06-2011, 05:28 AM   #1
fullagrace27

fullagrace27 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfullagrace27 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Goodie bag exchange!

Hi everyone!
Who would be interested in echanging a bag of swwets/snacks from your country!? I did it once with someone from here and it was super cool. Exciting to put the package together and looking forward to receiving mine. The other person was from US. I am in Europe! Anyone??
fullagrace27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 01:38 PM   #2
ChocolateCinnamon_BBW

ChocolateCinnamon_BBW has said some nice things

I would definitely be interested in this!
ChocolateCinnamon_BBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 03:47 PM   #3
LisaMarie86

LisaMarie86 has said some nice things
Default Yes

If people are still interested I would love to be part of this.
LisaMarie86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 04:35 PM   #4
Sydney Vicious

Sydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized rep

Hell yeah!
Old 04-16-2011, 01:09 AM   #5
adasiyan

adasiyan does more than just post hot picsadasiyan does more than just post hot picsadasiyan does more than just post hot pics

Me too!

i'm in Australia
Old 05-04-2011, 11:52 PM   #6
bbwluvr3000

bbwluvr3000 has said some nice things

I'm definitely interested in this...I'm from the USA
bbwluvr3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 12:53 AM   #7
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

I would so love to do this however am unable to get to the post office at the moment so it would depend on when it would be and have to be sent by and such
Old 05-05-2011, 04:30 AM   #8
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Oh, did the goodie bag exchange take off? I'm currently in Singapore, leaving for Denmark soon (though Scandinavian food isn't as exciting IMO). International postage is so expensive, ugh.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 06:44 AM   #9
AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm definitely up for this! Now I have a job, I can actually afford to do something fun. I'm in the UK, so would be really interested in an exchange with someone outside of Europe. The complication of postage to overseas aside, I suppose it'd work by agreeing to a set amount spent by each participant? And taking into account allergies and such...

Really want to do this though!
AmazingAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 03:25 PM   #10
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'd like to do this, but I know how much it costs to send these sorts of parcels to and from Australia