Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 04-15-2011, 06:39 PM   #1
1love_emily
COLLEGE

1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Has Anyone Seen This?

http://www.hulu.com/watch/226969/lif...be-fat-like-me

It's a Lifetime Movie about being fat in high school.

What do you think?

Love, Emily
1love_emily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 11:50 AM   #2
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1love_emily View Post
http://www.hulu.com/watch/226969/lif...be-fat-like-me

It's a Lifetime Movie about being fat in high school.

What do you think?
Is this the one about the thin girl who dons a fat suit for a school project "documentary?" If I remember correctly, she befriends the shy, outcast fat girl at the school and then there's a big reveal scene at a party.. the real fat girl feels betrayed, thin girl's boyfriend is repulsed/embarrassed, moral lesson supposedly learned by some. It's really, really lame. There's another Lifetime movie about a fat high school girl with Nikki Blonsky, it's pretty awful too, but had some redeeming moments.

Fleeting Fancies
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 09:37 PM   #3
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Its an OK movie but who could afford a pro make up artist everyday?
The premise is good tho'.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 06:52 PM   #4
fluffyandcute

fluffyandcute has super-sized repfluffyandcute has super-sized repfluffyandcute has super-sized repfluffyandcute has super-sized rep

I have saw this one but it has been awhile.
Old 05-05-2011, 03:17 AM   #5
LadyLeilaBombshell

LadyLeilaBombshell can now change their title

Yeah I've seen it. I've often thought it would be great if I could do the opposite. Wear a skinny suit and then flob out if it at the end and see the shock!
LadyLeilaBombshell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 10:55 PM   #6
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyLeilaBombshell View Post
Yeah I've seen it. I've often thought it would be great if I could do the opposite. Wear a skinny suit and then flob out if it at the end and see the shock!
Oh hell yeah that would be great!
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote