Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 01-28-2011, 09:20 PM   #26
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VodkaDetox View Post
hmm.. well there's plenty of "best sex" moments for me.. but what makes it amazing is when its rough, hot, and sweaty.. lol and what drives me crazy is having sex in the doggy position, getting my pulled, and hearing dirty things whispered into my ear after getting a slight bite on my shoulder
I can relate to this...the man I was with at the time and I were arguing, and out of the blue he just said to me "how is it that you anger me to the point that all I want to do is fuck you?!" It was ON from there.

I also have enjoyed the sweet and romantic encounters I've had as some of the best too, but I have to agree with you the most passionate seemed to always come with being pinned against a wall with a little hair pullin'...

And let's face it...those are the better stories too...the ones where the next day (or even weeks or months or years later), you find yourself staring off into space with a big ol' grin on your face thinking about how absolutely hot that was...
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 11:22 AM   #27
LuvBigBoned

LuvBigBoned can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by superodalisque View Post
What was your best sexual experience? What made it into that for you? Have you ever been able to replicate it?
For best, I'd have to say any one of the times with my wife that I'd almost worn her out with big Os from extended oral, then brought her to a few more peak moments while inside her, then hit the high note myself. What makes those times the best, in my book, is she looks so happily exhausted, so thoroughly pleased that she seems to be wallowing in the fatigue, the sweat, the shared pleasure that we've brought each other.
Seeing the woman I love and who loves me bathed in such bliss makes it the best.

Now, that's not to say I don't think back fondly on the time a girlfriend and I started on the floor, moved to the closet with her taking control, moved to the balcony where I took over for a standing rear entry party, then finished up on the bed in standard missionary. Athletic, hot and still brings a twinge of happy feeling almost 20 years later, but the love component was missing.
LuvBigBoned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 02:03 PM   #28
Jack Secret
tickle my amygdala

Jack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions community

That almost sounds like a grudge fuck to me! Indeed, those are truly intense. I'm kind of thinking about the scene in Basic Instinct where Michael Douglas practically pounds the gizzard out of Jeanne Tripplehorn… That scene still makes me sweat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelylady78 View Post
I can relate to this...the man I was with at the time and I were arguing, and out of the blue he just said to me "how is it that you anger me to the point that all I want to do is fuck you?!" It was ON from there.

I also have enjoyed the sweet and romantic encounters I've had as some of the best too, but I have to agree with you the most passionate seemed to always come with being pinned against a wall with a little hair pullin'...

And let's face it...those are the better stories too...the ones where the next day (or even weeks or months or years later), you find yourself staring off into space with a big ol' grin on your face thinking about how absolutely hot that was...
Jack Secret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 04:05 PM   #29
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Love Is Touch, Touch Is Love, Aaaa, Aaah

The time my Lover and I hugged, kissed, and cuddled for hours, then fell asleep in each-other's arms!

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 02:47 PM   #30
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well my boyfriend and I found that my computer chair is the right height for him to kneel on the floor and have sex with me. It's really nice for him cos he's inbetween my thighs and he has my belly slapping off him every time he thrusted.

Worked like a charm
Deacone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 09:20 AM   #31
VodkaDetox

VodkaDetox has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelylady78 View Post

LOL! i find myself doing that ALL the time.. once i snap out of it im thinking "damn i gotta do that again soon" haha
Old 02-15-2011, 11:20 AM   #32
Ernest Nagel
is old

Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Not trying to be evasive or contrarian (really, its no effort at all ) but isn't this kind of like asking what's the best book you ever read, song you ever heard, rainbow you ever saw, etc.? Srsly, some things beg comparison, some defy it and others are just incomparable. Some were maybe more intense, others longer, more intimate or more eagerly anticipated but don't make me choose. Orgasms are one of the few things most of us do that take us completely out of our heads and have us be fully present in that moment. Multiple orgasms are great but I've never heard of anybody who could have two at exactly the same time (the only way I can conceive of to fairly compare) so other than boasting and voyeurism does this kind of ratings game serve any good purpose? Not criticizing the ever brilliant OP, just sayin'.
Old 02-15-2011, 02:00 PM   #33
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Nagel View Post
Not trying to be evasive or contrarian (really, its no effort at all ) but isn't this kind of like asking what's the best book you ever read, song you ever heard, rainbow you ever saw, etc.? Srsly, some things beg comparison, some defy it and others are just incomparable. Some were maybe more intense, others longer, more intimate or more eagerly anticipated but don't make me choose. Orgasms are one of the few things most of us do that take us completely out of our heads and have us be fully present in that moment. Multiple orgasms are great but I've never heard of anybody who could have two at exactly the same time (the only way I can conceive of to fairly compare) so other than boasting and voyeurism does this kind of ratings game serve any good purpose? Not criticizing the ever brilliant OP, just sayin'.
This IS the fat sexuality forum. If the subject matter is offensive or non-productive to you then perhaps it's not for you but everyone contributing has a reason to and not everything has to be an educational or enlightening experience to enjoy it.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 01:24 PM   #34
PigPen
The Southeast Beast

PigPen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPigPen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPigPen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

i have one of those "dear playboy" experiences. me and the girl i was dating at the time, where drinking and partying at a bar far from our house, neither one of could drive the 30 miles without messing up. she called her friend from around the corner to pick us up.
long story short, we kept drinking at her house, and somehow ended up in a hot threesome. it was good times.
PigPen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 04:33 AM   #35
Surfrider78

Surfrider78 has said some nice things
Default Grad School memories...

I had just come back from being away my first mini-semester at Grad school. My fiance picked me up at the airport and as soon as we were in the door to her apartment, she just flung the door closed and had my pants down and was down on me in all of maybe 10 seconds...but after a little bit, she looked up at me and said "oh no...we're not finishing here!" So it went to the couch, and then the dining room table, and finally the bedroom. We're talking a couple hours. What was so fun was she said 'we're going OUT" after it was all done, and I had such a good time...wonder why?

Definitely the most intense, loving , lovemaking I ever had (from the most beautiful woman I ever met. For those interested in stats: 5'8", 205, 41-34-43 with a 1000-watt smile. She was definitely Lane Bryant material!)

SR78
Surfrider78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 12:06 AM   #36
Pauline

Pauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticed
Smile Loving on a FULL tummy!

To this day we have never found a name for it, but we call it full-lovin's. My Alex & i were in Boomtown (Nevada) the 1st time it happened. In a hotel room is always a little more fun anyway, to us. So we had just had a huge Subway type sandwhich, and some ho-ho's. I ate nearly the whole box of them and i was STUUUUFFED to the gills! When my baby approached me, i was afraid i wouldnt be able to since i was so full so i told him to take it easy. It has happened since then, always on a full stomach too but it feels like he cant get in me, theres a pressure trying to force him out and it causes me to be tighter as well. It is the best feeling ever, orgasms come quicker and i am tingling from head to toe from beginning to end. This started years ago when i was around 600lbs. It is the most awesome love i have ever had and im sure it helps that we also love each other very much too. Hmmm....now im in the mood :

YUM
Attached Images
File Type: jpg us.JPG (24.9 KB, 601 views)
Pauline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 11:38 AM   #37
badassdebate
On Timeout

badassdebate can now change their title

I was with this really hot smart kinda guy and we were camping all the way up to Forks WA (cause I am a sap who loves twlight lol) and on La Push beach we camped and made love under the stars with no sleeping bag or anything, just one with nature and OMG it was like no one in the world was around, but that is only one of many amazing times lol be perfers the times he is feeding me
badassdebate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 04:12 PM   #38
fluffyandcute

fluffyandcute has super-sized repfluffyandcute has super-sized repfluffyandcute has super-sized repfluffyandcute has super-sized rep

Everytime is the best time.....ok ok I admit, I LOVE SEX
Old 05-09-2011, 01:04 PM   #39
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

The best for me is easy to pick.

It was the first time(s) I was with a woman who's sexual fantasies meshed with mine...I had just been in a long relationship with a chubby girl who didn't like her body, and didn't like that I liked her chubbiness, and basically I was repressed as hell.

And then suddenly, I'm in a situation where grabbing some belly DIDN'T get my hand slapped/grabbed away, but instead turned BOTH of us on? Where I could whisper utterly insane weight gain fantasies in her ear and not only have it validated in a agreement, but see how CRAZY the mere thought of it drove her? Suddenly the very things that made me feel like a unwantable freak were making everything AWESOME.

Yeah, after that, "normal" sex isn't the same. I've been spoiled. =\
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 01:24 PM   #40
luvbigfellas
Has lips like morphine

luvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this board

Well, thus far, it was a looooong time ago...when I was 18. 69 with a very big handsome man. He liked me to pay extra special attention to his belly, which I think I enjoyed as much as he did.

I'm sure there will be better even.
Old 05-09-2011, 01:31 PM   #41
instantkarma
we all shine on

instantkarma can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesinstantkarma can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesinstantkarma can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

The best so far for me has been with the man I've been recently seeing...he really, really knows what he's doing. But I have a feeling the best is yet to be...the longer I'm with someone, the better the sex gets.
instantkarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 12:18 PM   #42
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post

Yeah, after that, "normal" sex isn't the same. I've been spoiled. =\
I know the feeling of having been spoiled. Not that nothing wonderful will ever happen again, of course, it will. It's just....when someone blows open your doors (no pun intended), it's hard to corral everything back inside--if that makes any sense.
Old 05-10-2011, 04:33 PM   #43
Pitch

Pitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 club

Best sex ever? Was more like foreplay. The -actual- sex with this guy wasn't so great but he really put his nose to the grindstone when it came to his, er, handiwork. Other than that, I have sex very infrequently even when dating.

Best actual sex was with Carly. Very slow, sensual and lasted for quite some time. Crazy as a loon, but...yeah. Replicating it? Not sure that could happen. Ah, memories.
Old 05-10-2011, 04:48 PM   #44
Kamily

Kamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized rep

I would have to say on the hood of a car down by the lake with my bf at the time. The hot summer night, the thrill of being caught and the roughness of it made it very memorable.
Kamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 07:24 PM   #45
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by instantkarma View Post
The best so far for me has been with the man I've been recently seeing...he really, really knows what he's doing. But I have a feeling the best is yet to be...the longer I'm with someone, the better the sex gets.

I generally agree with this as well - as you get to know things and want to explore, things just get better and more interesting with the right partner.

If it's not the right partner and the sex isn't good for you, sometimes it just never gets better - which sucks.

I can pretty easily think back on the "best", but every time I have a best someone's come along and knocked it out... so my fondest wish is that continues as life progresses.
Old 05-11-2011, 02:26 PM   #46
Jack Secret
tickle my amygdala

Jack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Did you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? - Sorry… I couldn't resist!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamily View Post
I would have to say on the hood of a car down by the lake with my bf at the time. The hot summer night, the thrill of being caught and the roughness of it made it very memorable.
Old 05-11-2011, 04:29 PM   #47
Scorsese86
Likeable conservative

Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
The best time is so much harder to pin down than the worst for me.
Yes, this. I agree on this.
Old 05-11-2011, 05:10 PM   #48
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I always answer this question with "I haven't had it yet" because I genuinely believe that. But some good ones so far:

sex while sitting in the driver's seat of a DODGE SHADOW at this weight. That should be physically impossible.

the first time I orgasmed from oral...this was only a year or so ago...I felt like my partner had given me a reason to believe again. I think my first words were I can't believe that happened! He was pleased.
Old 05-11-2011, 07:19 PM   #49
Kamily

Kamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Secret View Post
Did you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? - Sorry… I couldn't resist!

Uh Nope. LOL
Kamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 07:50 PM   #50
DearPrudence

DearPrudence knows EXACTLY what's going onDearPrudence knows EXACTLY what's going onDearPrudence knows EXACTLY what's going onDearPrudence knows EXACTLY what's going onDearPrudence knows EXACTLY what's going onDearPrudence knows EXACTLY what's going onDearPrudence knows EXACTLY what's going on

The best I've had was a result of some grab-happy spooning. There's just something about being teased while cuddling that makes me totally lose it... heh.