Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 05-12-2011, 08:31 PM   #1
ssbbwuk

ssbbwuk can now change their title
Default Where Are The Women That Fancy BBW/SSBBW?

I am finding that the only women that fancy large women, are other large women. Unfortunately i am not attracted BBW. Well what i would class at BBW (UK size 18 and over).

No, this is not a self-hate thing, just a taste thing. However, i can't find ANY regular sized women that fancy a proper BBW. There are sites all over the internet for guys who do, but not women.

This is driving me crazy!!
Old 05-13-2011, 12:56 AM   #2
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well, I'm just under 100lbs, 5'5", a UK size 4 to 6 and I find BBW and SSBBWs extremely attractive!

Sadly I am now based in Southeast Asia and Europe so I don't see that many BBW and SSBBW around. The largest woman I have dated is 340lbs or so at her heaviest, so she's probably not considered SS by Dims standards.

Pretty much all of the bigger women I have dated or asked out said that I am a bit too thin for their tastes though and they prefer women who are at least a UK size 10! Oh well.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 09:28 AM   #3
Mgirl

Mgirl can now change their title

Not sure what size I am in the U.K. but I'm 8-10 in U.S. and I love, love, love big gorgeous ladies! Keep looking...we exist.
Mgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 01:30 PM   #4
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mgirl View Post
Not sure what size I am in the U.K. but I'm 8-10 in U.S. and I love, love, love big gorgeous ladies! Keep looking...we exist.
Yay ^5

You would be a 12 to 16 I think, I am typically a US 0 or 00.
Old 05-13-2011, 02:49 PM   #5
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Marks and Spencer's shut down their Canadian stores ~10 years ago, and north american sizes may have inflated more since then.....but at the time the clothes were always marked with UK and North American sizing, and certainly in the 12-16 range the UK size was one up (NA 12 was UK 14, etc), but not sure how it was down as far as an 8. And like I said, sizes may have shifted since then.
Old 05-13-2011, 11:52 PM   #6
Cors
Delurking

Current size charts say 1 or 2 sizes up, depending on the brand. I have friends in the UK 12 to 20 range who regularly order from US stores, go down 1 to 2 sizes and that seems to work well enough for them.

From my experience, American sizes are much more inflated for the smaller sizes, perhaps because there is a smaller range of sizes available in the UK to begin with? The last time I checked, a US 0 is supposed to measure 32-24.5-34.5. I am a 35-23-31.5 but UK 4s (extremely hard to find outside petite sections) fit me well and I often have luck with size 6s in high street stores like Topshop (M&S runs huge for me though). When I shop in the US, however, I seem to swim in most size 0s and 00s from high street and departmental stores and have to specifically look for brands that are known to run smaller.

Oh well, enough threadjacking.
Old 05-17-2011, 02:04 AM   #7
witchysbbw

witchysbbw can now change their title

I agree that it is hard to find ladies that appreciate and admire we SSBBW. It has always been the case. I am bisexual so when I got so frustrated that I could not meet a woman that appreciated my size, I started dating men again. I was married for 15 years and have recently become a widow. I would love to meet a nice lady but again I am hitting a wall. I do have a preference for taller ladies but I am more interested in the woman not her build.

This is driving me crazy too.
witchysbbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 06:54 AM   #8
PunkyGurly74
History wonkette

PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hi...not to intrude..

I'm a very bi-curious SSBBW...in my past at different BBW sizes I made out with several different girls...but, since gaining weight I have looked at personal ads for men and women and found zero women who are interested in SSBBW's...so, I sort of stopped looking...and i am like the poster..my preference is thin, average, to slightly curvy women.

So, I guess the moral of the story is....keep looking

I'm not aware of too many things. I know what I know if you know what I mean. Do ya?
PunkyGurly74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 07:59 PM   #9
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm a woman who likes BBWs and SSBBWs... and pretty much everyone else. And I'm here. So, yeah. stuff.
Old 05-20-2011, 03:00 PM   #10
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

There's something intriguing about thin FFA's

I never imagined there were women into SSBBW until I joined Dimensions. I just figured women would be the most against heavy women. It's nice to know generalizations never work

Last edited by FatAndProud; 05-20-2011 at 03:03 PM.
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 05:22 PM   #11
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'd love to spend some time with a slim woman who likes bbw/ssbbw but have not had the chance. I love contrast hehe
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 05:44 PM   #12
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

I don't know about anyone else, but a tiny FFA with her big squishy love is the most adorable thing ever.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 02:08 AM   #13
Cors
Delurking

I'm a contrast fetishist, for sure!

Size, mannerisms, skin colour... everything, really!
Old 05-21-2011, 07:03 PM   #14
AmandaBBW12

AmandaBBW12 has said some nice things

I'm slightly big but I LOVE girls bigger than me ;) I'm about 250 at the moment
AmandaBBW12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 02:41 PM   #15
RoseVivaciou

RoseVivaciou can now change their title

Ive been on gay scenes in UK and being big has appeared to be quite a turn off. 1 woman saw pic of my face but when she met me said she was disappointed I was so big. It is rare but guess reading here there are those out there that like BBW and SSBBW \yay
Old 06-09-2011, 08:04 PM   #16
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My girl is about 5'10 165, to my 5'6 340ish, so don't stress there are women out there that find us sexy and appealing. That being said, I love when we both wear heels though, we are such a sight to behold, because she's all slim leg, and I'm just a round ball on wedges.

I tend to find extremes sexy, an extremely larger woman than me, or a lot smaller than myself. Most of my girl adventures have been with very skinny and petite ladies, 5'4 120, and younger. I'm thinking I should branch out....
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 11:18 PM   #17
Fallenangel2904
Fat Fashionista

Fallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging in

I've always been bi curious myself- and had a preference for thin woman. There does seem to be a small number of smaller female bbw lovers- but they are out there. I met a woman online a while back who was about a size 8 or so and LOVED big woman...so they are out there it's just harder to find.

But recently for me- and IDK if it's being in the community, being surrounded by gorgeous big woman idk....but I have to say that my preference for females has changed and now I think I actually PREFER bigger woman. It's new for me lol- but guess becoming comfortable with certain parts of my own body, my rolls, my giggly bits- and actually being turned on by myself at moments has made me aware of it and attracted to it in other BBW/SSBBW. Totally off topic but just something I have noticed lol.
Fallenangel2904 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 07:07 PM   #18
Jah
Veggie girl

Jah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging in

I'm a BBW and I like women of all sizes.
Jah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 09:04 PM   #19
tigerlily

tigerlily can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestigerlily can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I think that there definitely are. I'm five feet tall and about 120 lbs, and I admire bbws/ssbbws lots. I think their bodies are lovely and feminine looking. Soo pretty! ^__^
tigerlily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 09:29 AM   #20
Kibeth
Huzzah!

Kibeth can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKibeth can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKibeth can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm a bbw and I prefer chubby/bbw women. They are HOT. end of story.
Old 08-03-2011, 09:13 PM   #21
SoCalFatGothChick
Our Lady of Trans-Fatima

SoCalFatGothChick can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSoCalFatGothChick can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
There's something intriguing about thin FFA's

I never imagined there were women into SSBBW until I joined Dimensions. I just figured women would be the most against heavy women. It's nice to know generalizations never work
I hear you there. I'm around 260 lbs and I can't even imagine a much smaller woman being attracted to me.
Old 08-06-2011, 04:42 PM   #22
GlassDaemon

GlassDaemon does more than just post hot picsGlassDaemon does more than just post hot picsGlassDaemon does more than just post hot pics

I dated a thinner girl some time ago, I dunno what size she was but I don't really keep up with the sizes. I'd guess she was like a 10, maybe an 8 US size, so what's that in UK? 12, 14 ish? She was cute, but she leaned towards the more butchy size of the lesbian crowd. I don't care much about size, but I'm really into lipstick lesbians, I like the femininity, even though I'm predominately straight and currently taken....
Old 08-09-2011, 05:51 AM   #23
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassDaemon View Post
I'm really into lipstick lesbians
Yo sup. xD
Old 08-09-2011, 12:08 PM   #24
SlightlyMorbid
Darth Cuddles

SlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this board

Being hetero-flexible I will admit that I find some women attractive and that they mostly tend to be bigger but I've not really explored the side of it so yeah.

Sucks though if it's something you're looking for and you can't find it. It can be very frustrating.

Last edited by SlightlyMorbid; 08-09-2011 at 12:08 PM. Reason: Pressed the wrong button >_<
SlightlyMorbid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 05:14 PM   #25
GlassDaemon

GlassDaemon does more than just post hot picsGlassDaemon does more than just post hot picsGlassDaemon does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicia Rose View Post
Yo sup. xD
O.o; Hi! I dunno what to think of this message... lol