Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

View Poll Results: what is the best description of your overall sexual experiences with FAs
off the charts good 47 50.54%
pleasant and satisfying 21 22.58%
took a little bit of work 15 16.13%
totally disatisfying 10 10.75%
Voters: 93. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-29-2009, 09:09 PM   #26
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv4biggurls View Post
I can tell you ladies from personal experiences that "BIGGURLS GOT THE GOOD LOVE!" I have had sex with petite and/or so called skinny women and was bored and disappointed. I need to see the jiggle and wiggle of a plump booty and the feel of warm soft flesh in my massive hands. Also I have found with skinny women they can't take all the love I can give. On the other hand it's true in what they say "biggurls don't cry"....they tell a brutha bring it on and take it and enjoy it as wel as I do. I was born to love and make love to bbbws/ssbbbws.
SOunded Great too me!! hahahhaha
and OMFG in AZ too!! yay!

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
BarbBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 07:49 PM   #27
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet&fat View Post
FAs are fantastic- there's more enjoyment and comfort when your body is fully appreciated for every inch, when you know it's your partner's ideal and it shows in their response. That being said, being with an FA doesn't ensure a great experience... there are bad lovers among FAs and non-FAs alike!
Yeah, that's about what I was going to say. I voted pleasant and satisfying.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 05:09 PM   #28
stevenbbwlvr

stevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot picsstevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot picsstevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv4biggurls View Post
I can tell you ladies from personal experiences that "BIGGURLS GOT THE GOOD LOVE!" I have had sex with petite and/or so called skinny women and was bored and disappointed. I need to see the jiggle and wiggle of a plump booty and the feel of warm soft flesh in my massive hands. Also I have found with skinny women they can't take all the love I can give. On the other hand it's true in what they say "biggurls don't cry"....they tell a brutha bring it on and take it and enjoy it as wel as I do. I was born to love and make love to bbbws/ssbbbws.
Skinny girls smell funny.
stevenbbwlvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 12:28 PM   #29
Tau
IXAMXDECADENCE

Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbBBW View Post
IMO, Sex with a FA is euphoric !! Of course there has to be some kinda connection between you and the FA, thats non sexual to start with. and as a BBW, be secure with your fat!! Allow him to enjoy all of you!!

But an FA in Bed , Its just a feeling of complete unconditional lust for a BBW. They always want to caress,kiss,lick and explore all the natural curves! You can see and feel their appreciation for your body, before anything even happens. And then when the clothes come off and its just 2 naked people in that bed,....wow a whole different level of anticipation! The foreplay , in my experience,just last forever! Most Fa's will work a BBW from head to toes!! And everything in between! And then the sex! Any position with a FA is perfect!! Because the FA with always be rubbing and touching your smooth fat,..everywhere!! Maybe telling you how much they love your body, how good it looks when its moving etc! And I think when two people are that mentally stimulated , physically stimulated,.. the sex turns out amazing!!
Exactly!!!
Old 06-25-2009, 03:01 AM   #30
luv4biggurls

luv4biggurls has said some nice things

I must admit...I've never been disappointed...neither have my lovers. I love to please and I do any and all to do so.
Old 06-25-2009, 06:44 PM   #31
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I didn't vote "hell yeah"

But I know know four lovely ladies that did
Old 06-26-2009, 12:24 AM   #32
Angel
no apologies for being me

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Frustrating!

No problem with FAs turning me on at all.

I love the attention my super sized fat body gets. I love to have my fat touched, rubbed, squeezed, played with, etc. I love belly play. That alone can get me to the brink of an orgasm.

I love fat talk.

Guys, it takes a little more than the above and thrusting and intercourse.

You want a woman to be begging for more?

You want her to want you over and over again?

Take the time to ask what she likes. Ask her to show you.

It's not just about what gets you off.

Learn to be a good lover. (hint. passionate kissing; hint. clitoris)

Don't be afraid to use your fingertips and fingers.

Don't be afraid to use your tongue.

Maybe my ex (who wasn't even an FA) spoiled me.

I'd give anything for a *single* super size FA who loves passionate kissing AND mutual masturbation AND who loves getting a woman off with his fingers and tongue.

What is it with the FAs who wanna touch themselves but feel uncomfortable when a ssbbw touches herself?

And please if you want yours, you had better realize that I want mine, too.

One more thing. Don't treat me like a hooker. If you want to fool around and want sex, you better be willing to kiss before, during, and after.
Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 04:38 PM   #33
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

i was curious. i was having a discussion with some people. do you think its a dirty little secret that a lot of FAs are not as sexual as people are led to believe? is there a cover up going on here? when i say sexual i dont mean rubbing your rolls or belly sexual but plain old get down sexual? i'm a little surprised at the responses since i know a lot of girls who've told me that some guys don't seem to be all that interested in pleasing them but more interested in cuddling, a squash and maybe getting off on thier rolls. is that true? i also know a lot of FAs who've basically told me that thier sexual focus is not intercourse etc... am i missing something? or is that what is happening and women are ok with that?
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 05:00 PM   #34
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by superodalisque View Post
i was curious. i was having a discussion with some people. do you think its a dirty little secret that a lot of FAs are not as sexual as people are led to believe? is there a cover up going on here? when i say sexual i dont mean rubbing your rolls or belly sexual but plain old get down sexual? i'm a little surprised at the responses since i know a lot of girls who've told me that some guys don't seem to be all that interested in pleasing them but more interested in cuddling, a squash and maybe getting off on thier rolls. is that true? i also know a lot of FAs who've basically told me that thier sexual focus is not intercourse etc... am i missing something? or is that what is happening and women are ok with that?
I have to agree with this!! I have realized that alot myself lately. Its a great subject to bring up!

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
Old 06-26-2009, 09:06 PM   #35
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

Super,.....where is that new thread u started I saw it and now i cant find it please send the link here for me!!

Old 06-26-2009, 09:43 PM   #36
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by superodalisque View Post

I dislike with the way you phrased this... it makes it sound like there is something wrong with us FAs... yes regular intercourse is sometimes and maybe even often in some cases not our primary focus, which I would think makes us more interesting lovers in the long run considering the tally of all the other things we're interested in, but NO FAs are not as you described "not interested in pleasing' the women. If I happen to want to engage in something fat-kinky with a girl for my pleasure I always make sure to please her first; orally or manually or depending upon the girl both orally and manually.
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 03:33 AM   #37
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

The question itself is subjective. Some people are shit in bed and some are good. Its not an Fa phenomonon. I could just as easily make a poll about how happy Fa's have been over all with fat people sexually. Though, i'm guessing most would be pretty happy seeing as for some all they have to do is kiss a muffin top and they have an orgasm.
Old 06-27-2009, 03:40 AM   #38
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ2d View Post
I dislike with the way you phrased this... it makes it sound like there is something wrong with us FAs... yes regular intercourse is sometimes and maybe even often in some cases not our primary focus, which I would think makes us more interesting lovers in the long run considering the tally of all the other things we're interested in, but NO FAs are not as you described "not interested in pleasing' the women. If I happen to want to engage in something fat-kinky with a girl for my pleasure I always make sure to please her first; orally or manually or depending upon the girl both orally and manually.
Hmm.. yeah, i guess its like any other partnership. Very rarely you will both like exactly the same thing. If you find a woman who loves giving blowjobs and a guy who loves getting them, then YAY for them. Most other people have to in some ways 'compromise'. I use that word loosely because i don't think to pleasure someone is ever compromising and i imagine turning people on would be a turn on for most. (though not all).
I'm not sure there is an Fa conspiricy though i do think a lot of Fa's focus is on being able to see and touch fat bits as opposed to the main goal being to get their cock in a vagina. This is a theory regarding Fa males and i could be wrong.
Old 06-27-2009, 08:07 AM   #39
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Hmm.. yeah, i guess its like any other partnership. Very rarely you will both like exactly the same thing. If you find a woman who loves giving blowjobs and a guy who loves getting them, then YAY for them. Most other people have to in some ways 'compromise'. I use that word loosely because i don't think to pleasure someone is ever compromising and i imagine turning people on would be a turn on for most. (though not all).
Yes, indeed

Quote:
i do think a lot of Fa's focus is on being able to see and touch fat bits

Very true... hence why we are called FAs... in contrast to some guys who focus only on the gynecological we are just as or more focused on, as a wonderful BBW once said, 'outercourse' than just intercourse...

I think that too often we FAs get a bad rap, even here at the Dims boards. Maybe I'm being a little sensitive but it just seems that instead of interpreting us in a positive way too many times things are spun so some form of a negative light is cast in our direction.
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 08:27 AM   #40
Sugar

Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel View Post
Frustrating!

No problem with FAs turning me on at all.

I love the attention my super sized fat body gets. I love to have my fat touched, rubbed, squeezed, played with, etc. I love belly play. That alone can get me to the brink of an orgasm.

I love fat talk.

Guys, it takes a little more than the above and thrusting and intercourse.

You want a woman to be begging for more?

You want her to want you over and over again?

Take the time to ask what she likes. Ask her to show you.

It's not just about what gets you off.

Learn to be a good lover. (hint. passionate kissing; hint. clitoris)

Don't be afraid to use your fingertips and fingers.

Don't be afraid to use your tongue.

Maybe my ex (who wasn't even an FA) spoiled me.

I'd give anything for a *single* super size FA who loves passionate kissing AND mutual masturbation AND who loves getting a woman off with his fingers and tongue.

What is it with the FAs who wanna touch themselves but feel uncomfortable when a ssbbw touches herself?

And please if you want yours, you had better realize that I want mine, too.

One more thing. Don't treat me like a hooker. If you want to fool around and want sex, you better be willing to kiss before, during, and after.
I couldn't of said it better because A) I don't have the fun color & B) I don't spell so well lol.
Sugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 01:26 PM   #41
Duniwin
rebmeM sdrawkcaB

Duniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going on

Angel, I think what you and superodalisque are talking about is just being a bad partner and an inconsiderate lover. That doesn't have anything to do with being an FA. FA's are not immune to being selfish in bed, but nor are FAs the only ones.

Good communication is the key to a better sexual relationship. And communication is a two way street.

1. Ask your partner what they like.
2. Tell your partner what you like.

You don't need to do everything on both lists every time, but make sure you do something from each list each time.

Kaylee: Is that him?
Mal: That's the buffet table.
Kaylee: But how will we know for sure, unless we question it?
Duniwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 12:44 PM   #42
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duniwin View Post
Angel, I think what you and superodalisque are talking about is just being a bad partner and an inconsiderate lover. That doesn't have anything to do with being an FA. FA's are not immune to being selfish in bed, but nor are FAs the only ones.

Good communication is the key to a better sexual relationship. And communication is a two way street.

You don't need to do everything on both lists every time, but make sure you do something from each list each time.
I agree with this......because it's like what I have been saying all along: that FAs are just men with a different preference. They are just as capable of fallibility, selfishness, inconsideration, etc. as much as the next guy. They are also capable of good things as easily as the next fellow.
Some people here seem to put them up on a pedestal...as if they are so different/unique then they can do no wrong. The other side of that coin is that the fall from a pedestal is a long, hard one and any mistake made is dissected and stereo-typed as something all others with any similarity must do also.
I see the same thing done to the BBW....and find it bothersome.

Everyone should be regarded as "every day people". We just sometimes have things in common that make life a bit more fun.

I don't see any FA as a fetishist or having weird sexual preferences (though some do- but so do some guys that only prefer thin women *shrugs*) mainly because......I don't think a man the prefers me sexually is a weird fetishist.
I'm not a fetish....I am a normal human being. Capable of mistakes or good things like all others.... just like the menfolk.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 12:54 PM   #43
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Communication is great until the partner responds with grunts and shrugs.
Old 07-07-2009, 01:27 PM   #44
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuggletiger View Post
Communication is great until the partner responds with grunts and shrugs.
This also goes back to what Duniwin said.....communicate what you want...both parties. Talking about what you like/dislike BEFORE any sexual play seems like the best time.....

I'm hard core and think "communicate what you want....or just stfu and take it"

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 01:31 PM   #45
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duniwin View Post

i think your right about that. it is about just being a bad partner. but a bad partner isn't born they are made. it doesn't help that FAs get a lot of bad information from guys AND women. and if you add to that the difficulty getting early experiences it might be more apt to happen than with guys who are not FAs?

i also think there is a gap in FA exposure. all men can view porn, all men can view real women. but, there is something in the middle that non FAs get that FAs don't-- they get to have the fantasy relationship girl too. she is the girl who bridges the gap between just sexual titilation and emotinal connection with a real woman. these women don't seem to exist for FAs online or anywhere else. where is his Angelina Jolie? where is the FA image of a beautiful, nurturing, intelligent women? where is his complete partner? at least i haven't found any. there are lots of beautiful women who are fat on the web but none of them seem to have a romantic twist. they seem to be either a cute fetish oriented fantasy--almost a joke or pure porn. i'm not sure, but i am beginning to feel that the lack of or rarity of these kinds of womanly images for FAs might be an important thing when it comes to guys having a hard time being able to make the transition from fantasy to real. am i way off base? if you have found images to the contrary i'd love to know where they are.
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 01:54 PM   #46
mergirl

come
http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...ad.php?t=61105
Old 07-07-2009, 06:13 PM   #47
thickbob

thickbob can now change their title

Green Eyed Fairy, I concur totally with what you've said in your post #42. I am no different from any other man except that I prefer female fat as much as the so-called "normal" man prefers skinniness. I think this is true for most FAs as well. Lots of fat on a woman has so much to offer. Why shouldn't I take advantage of those extra benefits ?
thickbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 04:45 AM   #48
Pitch

Pitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 club

Haven't had a real one yet with somebody who -likes- fat and doesnt try to get past it. Had a really boring/painful with a guy who claimed he was an FA and then "Better Dealed" me for my best friend soon after (something they both deny) but I dont even know if I should count that.

Hell, it only lasted 4 minutes. XD