Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 04-13-2011, 11:32 PM   #26
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I just put together tomorrows breakfast, Quick & Easy "BLT" Breakfast Bake

8 slices bread
1-1/2 cups KRAFT Shredded Three Cheese with a Touch of PHILADELPHIA, divided
4 green onions, chopped, divided
7 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cooked, chopped
2 large tomatoes, thinly sliced
6 eggs
3 cups milk
1 Tbsp. GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce

COVER 4 bread slices evenly with half each of the cheese and onions; top with bacon and remaining bread slices. Cut sandwiches in half. Arrange alternately with tomato slices n 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray

BEAT remaining ingredients with whisk until well blended; pour over ingredients in baking dish. Refrigerate 6 hours.

HEAT oven to 350F. Sprinkle remaining cheese and onions over ingredients in baking dish. Bake 50 min. to 1 hour or until center is set. Let stand 10 min. before serving.

I use almost a whole loaf of oatmeal bread, more tomatoes, more cheese and more bacon. I let it set over night. I can't wait to eat it.
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 05:34 AM   #27
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I make egg muffins on Sundays..which are basically omelettes backed in muffin tins. I have two every morning with some low carb yogurt.
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 02:50 PM   #28
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I think I want French toast.
Old 04-14-2011, 03:01 PM   #29
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Inane breakfast conversation #263

Him: You know that's the last apple....
Me: You don't even eat apples. What's your point?
Him: We need to get more. It's not like they just grow on trees.
Me: Seriously...... WTF do you think apples come from?
Him: The supermarket.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 05:21 PM   #30
EMH1701

EMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I have been having lately a glass of buttermilk with a raw egg. High protein. I <3 buttermilk.

I know, I'm weird.
EMH1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 11:44 AM   #31
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Girl Scout cookies, Yoo-Hoo, a massive Slim Jim, leftover yeast rolls and steak from the Wildflower, and some Ben and Jerry's.
Old 04-16-2011, 08:42 AM   #32
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

griddle cakes with dark karo syrup, eggs over easy, ham steak, southern-fried taters.
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 04:20 AM   #33
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

homemade chicken salad...it's good
Old 05-07-2011, 07:16 AM   #34
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

coffee and a guava pastry
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 12:34 AM   #35
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post
I just put together tomorrows breakfast, Quick & Easy "BLT" Breakfast Bake

8 slices bread
1-1/2 cups KRAFT Shredded Three Cheese with a Touch of PHILADELPHIA, divided
4 green onions, chopped, divided
7 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cooked, chopped
2 large tomatoes, thinly sliced
6 eggs
3 cups milk
1 Tbsp. GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce

COVER 4 bread slices evenly with half each of the cheese and onions; top with bacon and remaining bread slices. Cut sandwiches in half. Arrange alternately with tomato slices n 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray

BEAT remaining ingredients with whisk until well blended; pour over ingredients in baking dish. Refrigerate 6 hours.

HEAT oven to 350F. Sprinkle remaining cheese and onions over ingredients in baking dish. Bake 50 min. to 1 hour or until center is set. Let stand 10 min. before serving.

I use almost a whole loaf of oatmeal bread, more tomatoes, more cheese and more bacon. I let it set over night. I can't wait to eat it.
My gosh that sounds good! You so need to write a cookbook, honey.
Old 05-14-2011, 09:49 PM   #36
Latte

Latte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLatte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLatte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm so boring, I eat the same thing every day unless I go out

2 hard boiled eggs, multi-grain bread product with almond butter, some sort of fruit, and a caffeinated beverage. My favorite is Coke Zero
Latte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 06:34 AM   #37
MisticalMisty

Today I am making chorizo, egg and cheese breakfast burritos for the week. I am in lllovvee with chorizo.
Old 05-15-2011, 06:48 AM   #38
smithnwesson
Drug dealer

smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latte View Post
. . .almond butter. . .
Ahhhh! Another fan of almond butter. I love that stuff. You can make a hell of a sammich with it and some apricot preserves.

- Jim
Old 05-15-2011, 07:38 AM   #39
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Got a pack of English muffins buttered on the griddle, the thin sliced ham is frying, and the eggs are about to be poached. Tater tots are frying. All that is left is to add a thick slice of American cheese.

I even made fresh orange juice, fresh out of the freezer lol

Is it wrong to hope to no one comes to eat so I can gorge on my favorite breakfast.
Old 05-15-2011, 10:20 PM   #40
Latte

Latte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLatte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLatte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithnwesson View Post
Ahhhh! Another fan of almond butter. I love that stuff. You can make a hell of a sammich with it and some apricot preserves.

- Jim
I think it's surpassed peanut butter in my nut butter hierarchy! So good! I'm hooked on the Naturally Nutty Vanilla flavored almond butter. Mmmmm.
Old 05-15-2011, 10:21 PM   #41
Latte

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
Today I am making chorizo, egg and cheese breakfast burritos for the week. I am in lllovvee with chorizo.
Sorry to double post, but I just saw this and you reminded me of this little whole in the wall burrito place I used to go to in college. I would get a choroizo, egg, and refried bean burrito with tons of sour cream and fresh salsa (sometime cheese or avocado). It was like eating the most delicious brick ever.
Old 05-16-2011, 05:43 AM   #42
ButlerGirl09
Sugar Magnolia

ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Coffee and more coffee! I'm too tired to eat! Ha
Old 05-16-2011, 07:50 AM   #43
AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Crunchy Nut with scrambled egg on brown toast (drenched in butter and maple syrup, of course).
AmazingAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 08:01 AM   #44
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Eggs(oozy) in the baskets cooked in butter, fresh sliced ham fried, red eye gravy on leftover rice and orange juice.
Old 05-16-2011, 09:07 AM   #45
Brenda

Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

A glass of chocolate milk.
Brenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 02:14 PM   #46
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Vegemite toast and a cup of coffee (with a spoonful of Milo mixed in).
Old 05-16-2011, 04:40 PM   #47
Latte

steel cut oats, strawberries, Greek yogurt, some vanilla protein powder, and a spoon full of almond butter
Old 05-17-2011, 01:00 PM   #48
smithnwesson
Drug dealer

smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latte View Post
steel cut oats, strawberries, Greek yogurt, some vanilla protein powder, and a spoon full of almond butter
Will you marry me?
Old 05-17-2011, 06:31 PM   #49
wina

wina has said some nice things

I ate bacon and egg, plus ham sandwich and also hot chocolate
Old 05-17-2011, 08:39 PM   #50
Latte

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithnwesson View Post
Will you marry me?

Only if you get me a lifetime supply of gourmet almond butters.