Welcome to the Dimensions Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Library > Discard Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-23-2006, 05:09 PM   #1
luvsfeedees

luvsfeedees has said some nice things
Default Ashley and Her Addiction by Luvsfeedees (~BBW, Extreme gluttony, Sex, ~MWG )

~BBW, Extreme gluttony. ~MWG - an extreme eating fantasy

[NOTE: This is not a true discard, but more properly a request for rewrite by the author, as requested here. Any takers?]

ASHLEY AND HER ADDICTION
by Luvsfeedees

[Author's note: First off I just want to say an event similar in my life has inspired me to write this, so I hope you enjoy!]

Chapter One - Developing an Obsession

Ashley (a records clerk for the County in her early twenties) and I had been dating for nearly two years. She knew I liked bigger girls, and she really enjoyed eating a lot. This was good because I am a all leg and butt kinda guy, which worked out perfectly because that’s mainly where she gained, especially in her thighs.

When we first met she was a thin 135 pounds, at around 5 foot 9. However over the years of getting closer to each other, I found out she actually did enjoy overeating. However the biggest secret of all was that she privately wanted to make her butt and legs bigger, so she figured eating more would quicken the process. Therefore over the 2 years of us dating, she began to try and gain weight to increase her butt and thighs.

After the two years she was up to about 170 or so, most of it to her butt, and thighs as she desired. However fate turned for the worst I’m afraid, and she left me for another guy. I definitely missed her. However this is when her addiction began.

Ashley and I remained close friends, and even though I did not like her new b/f, I did like the consequences of her being with him. You see, he was a really rich guy, and loved to take her out to eat on the weekends, which is when the addiction started. When she would go with him she would drink, and usually get extremely drunk. But when she drank, her appetite always grew. After being with me for 2 years, she already had a healthy appetite, but after drinking, her appetite grew even more! And this is when it happened.

Jeremy (her boyfriend) was driving one night, and she told him she wanted some food, which was funny, because they just left a party where she had eaten a large bowl of M&M's...three hamburgers and almost half of a Papa John's pizza. Well Jermey loves to spoil her, so he asks her what she wants, and being drunk as she is, she screams fast food! So Jeremy pulls over to a Sonic, where she orders 2 large combo meals, and a Sonic Blast.

Well, thinking that she is stuffed, Jeremy begins to ride off as Ashley cries out again...oh baby stop at Mcdonalds. Once again she puts away another 2 large combo meals. This continued until nearly 3 in the morning, and when Ashley finally went to bed, she had consumed 2 large combo meals from 4 different fast food restaurants.

A few days later she was trying to put on her favorite jeans, and realized she had problems getting them up over her thighs. That’s when she began stuffing herself every weekend just so she could make her butt much larger. She began calling these stuffings "records" because every weekend she would try and eat even more.

Well all of that happened nearly 8 months ago except now the "records” are much different. As of this past Friday night, her friend Ken called me, and told me all about the "record" that she had just destroyed. Even though Jeremy was rich, he was running short of cash to feed Ashley on the weekends. So he got 4 more of his rich buddies to help him. One of them happens to be be Ken, who keeps me posted on how well she is doing.

According to Ken, Ashley became very drunk and lazy. he said all she did was sit in the back seat, and tell the 5 guys what she wanted, and how much of it. Well before the night was over, this is what she ate....6 papa johns large pizzas, 5 boxes of cheese breads from there, 8 diff fast food places, with 6 and some of their 8 combo meals from all. 55 Krystal burgers & 6 large fries...8 large milkshakes from TCBY..5 cookie dough rolls, the 2 pound rolls..3 gallon tubs of icecream..3 whole cakes...like 4 tombstone pizzas. a whole box of mac & cheese the big 2 pound box..those big 5 gallon jugs of banana pudding.2.more ice-cream gallons...3 whole bags of oreos and 4 whole bags of chips ahoy..4 boxes of poptarts..3 bags of popcorn..another 4 gallon tub of icecream..36 pieces @ cicis not to mention all the desert that she ate. Now after all of this, she supposedly burped really loud, and was nearly blacked out, but was still getting the guys to go get her more food. When she finally made it home, she just fell on her bed and passed out.

As of right now, i hear she is weighing in at about 215 or so, which mainly went to her legs and butt. I haven’t talked to her since the morning after all this happened. But i know she has a belly ache from hell, and that she is probably sleeping most of it off. I don’t know how she plans on breaking this "record" but I suppose we will find out soon.

(continued in post 7 of this thread)

Last edited by Britt Reid : 05-26-2011 at 07:32 PM.
luvsfeedees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 05:13 PM   #2
luvsfeedees

hey i know it is not much of a story, but this is a simlar event that happened between my ex girlfriend and myself. It has been on my mind for a long time, and I thought I would try and write it out. This is also my first feedee story, so it is probably not that good lol, but hey I did my best. Any reply's would be appreciated
Old 08-08-2006, 06:33 PM   #3
luvsfeedees

Default If you want a 2nd story....

Hey yall, I finnally have the material ready for the second installment of Ashley and Her Addiction, but I did not get any replies, so I am assuming not many people enjoyed my story. If so this is fine, but if any of you did enjoy it, please tell me, and perhaps if I get some replies, I will write part 2.
Old 08-08-2006, 09:21 PM   #4
Milkdud

Milkdud has said some nice things

Don't worry man. I liked your story. I had no idea that you actually planned to go on with this.

Ya have to understand, there are a few that will post, but there's so many more lurkers. I know cause I was one last week. Go ahead, post the second.
Milkdud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 10:43 PM   #5
Observer
Editor/Writer/Commentator

Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Just a comment

Its been mentioned before, but perhaps not enough, that most authors do not get much "fan mail" in relation to the market. What counts is audience size and the occasional reward of someone saying nice things about you..

The story itself caters to a specific sub-genre -- fantasy eating. It has begun by following a formula of simply listing a whole variety of foods far beyond anything realistically possible and attempts to rationalize this as being because she does this when smashed. You correctly call it an addiction but one that puts even Prader-Willu to shame. This makes it of limited appeal - yet it has had 1800 accesses in ten days - so some few have looked at it. No one has panned you, which is a good sign. But so far nothing has happened except what I've described.

So what happens next? The reader is left to wait for the next installment. After the "bellyache from hell" does she forsake the rich guy who has assembled his buddies to effectively mock her lack of control? Does she flee back to the narrator who really cares for her? Does he attempt an intervention or exact revenge on his adversary? Right now no one knows - you need to write a lot more and then you may get more response..

After you've written a dozen or so tales you will likely develop a certain following and get more comments - but ask any of our regulars: even then they'll be nominal. I help moderate the the place and coach authers behind the scenes if they wish. I don't get that much email after 10 years! Its nice to see my stuff turn up on "best of" lists on far away sites I'd never heard of five years after it was written (that actually occurred!) but basically storues are like songs, written first for the author's muse, then shared with otrhers because we liked it and felt someone else might be entertained by or benefitted from it..

Sorry, I know our egos might like more, but that's the world we live in.

Last edited by Observer : 08-08-2006 at 10:53 PM.
Observer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 05:18 PM   #6
luvsfeedees

Default Thancks for the insight.

I really do appreciate both comment. i will do my best to explian the story a little bit better, and I will try and write more. It has really made me want to write more stories for this site, so thank you both very much.
Old 08-09-2006, 06:06 PM   #7
luvsfeedees

Default Ashley and Her addiction Part 2!

Chapter 2 - Records are made to be broken

Well, as I said before Ashley slept most of the day off after her huge feast. We talked the morning after which was not much fun because she was terribly grumpy because of her belly ache. Throughout the week we talked a little but not very much. I just asked her questions like " what did Jermy and the 4 other guys think of her feast?".

Well her reply was simple, " they couldnt believe it, but thought it was awesome haha".

Well, the thought of that made me very curious. I asked her what they did as she sat int hr back seat of there car and gorged on all of that food they kept bringing her. She said all they kept saying was " whoa, go go go haha, I wonder how much logner she can go".

All I could do was hope that maybe it could happen again.

Well two weeks went by and I barely had much chance to talk to her until late Thursday night. I asked her what she was doing this weekend and she started laughing. She said she was going out on the town with all her little rich boys again. I asked her if she really thought she could take another night full of food again since she had a major belly ache the following morning. She just laughed and said If i only knew. Well this made me very curious and anxious at the same time. But she would not tell me. She was too busy with Jeremy and did not care much for socializing with me anymore, plus I dont think Jeremy wanted her to.

However as luck turns out I finnally got in touch with her Saturday afternoon at around 4:00or so. We were talking and she was getting ready. I asked her what she was going to wear out for her little food filled adventure int he night ahead of her. She told me her red jogging pants, because her jeans had grown too tight since she had gained so much weight from her last night out stuffing herself silly. And at now 5 foot 9, 225 pounds, I believed it.

In case I never mentioned it before, the road that with all of this food on it is called Germantown Parkway. It is a long road, but for about 4 miles it stretches of nothing but fast food and buffet resteraunts. The last time she went out on the town, she stopped not only beacuse the amount of food, but mainly because the 4 guys ran out of money. Well I finnally found what what she meant when she told me that this night would be different from any other night she had experienced.

Ashley did not eat much saturday. She had a light breakfast and lunch, but fasted through dinner so she could hold more. Now before I had never actually seen her "night out on Germantown" take place. I just went by what she told, as mentioned in the sotry before this. Also I had her friends tell me, which were eye witnesses. However as desitny had it, I witnessed it first hand.

My father and I decided to drive to Germantown Parkway to get our dinner. I had just bought a new motorcylce, as did my father, and we wanted to drive them and break them in. So we finally reached Sonic, the fast food place, at about 8:30 or so to order our food. As I am waiting on my food, I look off in the distance and see a car sitting in an empty parking lot away just rocking. Now i did not want to be nosy, in case somebody was "doing" somthing so I did not get too close, but close enough to see what was happening. It was at this time that I saw her!

She obviously had a little too much to drink by the way she was acting. But i did finnally understand what she meant when she told me this night would be diffrent froma ll others. I stood there in awe, as I watched 8 other guys, not 4 but 8 other guys, hop in and out of there cars bringing her huge portions of food, then hop back in there cars, drive off and go get more for her. The reason why the car was shaking is because Ashley was screaming at them, in joking manner, but still. All I heard was " Sonic, Mcdonalds, Krystals, Burger King, Taco Bell, Wendy's....all of it, bring it all to me...faster!!".....

I was so shocked I did not know what to do, other then sit there for another minute and watch her stuff her thick body with more and more fattening greasy food.

I went home in disbelief and waited until the morning to talk to her and her guy freind Jeremy, not the boyfriend, but just a friend. Well as it turns out she went crazy on the food beyond any extreme, even her last night out on the town. She told me the following morning that she had eaten...9 combo meals from Mconalds, 11 from Wendys, 11 from Burger King, 4 big family size orders from Taco Bell, 8 full large papa john pizzas, 75 krystal burgers, plus 7 route 66 size milkshakes. I thought this would have been it, but as it turns out, after she had cleared out all of this food from all of her fast food places, she wanted to go to a buffet, so the 8 guys took her to Cicis pizza, where she ate 47 pieces from the buffet, 5 large plates of pasta, 2 treys of brownies, and who knows how many cokes.

She said after that she waddled back to the car and the guys were fixing to take her home thinking she had reached her all out limit. But on the way through Germantown Parkway she made 2 more stops. The first stop was at TCBY, the ice cream store, the guys helped her waddled in, which as she did walk in slowly, her swelling butt was sloshing from side to side. She finnally made it to her seat and started SCREAMING at the 8 guys, naming all she wanted, before she left she had consumed over 9 gallons of icecream as the guys ran back and forth to give her more and more.

After this she told me she did not remember eating anymore, but that is not true. 2 of the guys told me they took her to Kroger because she was screaming this at them all the way there..."oh my good guys, look at me, my butt is getting so huge, i love it, i must feel this belly soo much more!"

They said they warned her not to, but they took her through Kroger, and she ate as she walked. First si was the sweet Isle. She ate entire boxes of everything, 4 boxes of brownies, 7 bags of oreos, 6 bags of chips ahoy cookies, 5 boxes of pop tarts, then it was the bakery area, she ate 14 eclairs, 9 whole chocolate cakes, 6 whole chocllate pies, and then she finnally made it to the chocolate pudding. She downed an entire 5 gallon jug of choclate pudding which was her favorite, after her rich boys paid the HUGE bill, they took her home where she passed out and almost slept the entire next day.

I am glad to say that this took place, because she told me recently how large her thighs have gotten, and especially her butt. I am unsure of her weight, but i want to say she gained over 25 or 30 just from this one night alone. I am not friends with her anymore because of her new b/f, and how he makes her stay away from me, but I will always love her, because of our 2 years we spent together.

If she can break this record however......haha then who knows how much larger her big butt and jiggly thighs will get. I do know however that she is loving her new curves everytime she does this, so who knows what else could happen.

(continued in post 12 of this thread)

Last edited by Britt Reid : 05-26-2011 at 07:33 PM.
Old 08-09-2006, 06:09 PM   #8
luvsfeedees

Default hope you like it.

I hope this one was a little bit more detailed. Thanx for any comments. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Old 08-09-2006, 09:53 PM   #9
Milkdud

Milkdud has said some nice things

Another great installment. See? People do appreciate your work.

LIKE ME! Haaaaaa.

But seriously. Good job!
Milkdud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 01:59 PM   #10
luvfanny

luvfanny has said some nice things

I liked it. When you continue the story, I'd suggest emphasizing the effect on her butt, with more detail in the description e.g. throw in some splitting jeans in public, etc. ( I also hope the narrator gets the bloated goddess in the end-no pun intended, or maybe so.....)
luvfanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 02:05 PM   #11
luvfanny

luvfanny has said some nice things

I like the element of her rich friends supporting her gluttony, but why can't she now just be carried to a couch or bed and let them run back and forth? It's time for her to get really lazy and dependent on their muscles.

Keep up the good work!!
luvfanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 03:19 PM   #12
luvsfeedees

Default Ashley and Her Addiction Part 3

Chapter 3 - Orgytime

It had been nearly 3 months since I had heard from Ashley and after I saw her break the last record on Germantown Parkway with those 8 guys, I figured maybe she would have to slow down sooner or later becuase that was an incredible amount of food she ate.

Boy was i wrong haha. She called me up and said she wanted to see me because it had been too long. I agreed and we set to meet at a nearby coffee house. She told me to brace myself because she had been eating a lot ever since I last saw her break the last record. This made me even more excited. Finally the day came and I saw her. She was wearing a tight knee length white skirt, and a baby blue polo shirt. Wow was she right about the eating part haha, because she was easily 30 pounds heavier since I saw her 3 months ago. I guessed she weighed around 250, but with most of it still in her large thighs and round butt. We talked for a bit and I asked her how her and Jeremy were doign and she said they were better then ever. I was glad to hear she was happy, but even happier to hear that she wanted me to come to her and Jeremy's apartment the next Saturday night.

From that point on we talked on the phone everynight until I saw her. She told me that it was going to be a get together of lots of her friends and that I should be nice to Jerrmy since he was allowing me to come and chill with them. It was 8 o clock and I rang their doorbell. I noticed I must have been the last person there because there were at least 20 cars outside. As I walked into their nice apartment, Jeremy escorted me to living room where Ashley was and all the other people.

I say people, but I counted 22 guys standing in one room, counting Jeremy. Ashley was laying down on a large couch wearing some tight pink booty shorts, and a white tank top. With the snap of her fingers all 22 guys, except me ran out of her house. She told me she felt bad for not being able to talk to me in the past 3 months and she wanted to make it up to me, by letting me watch her break the biggest record of all. And that she wanted to be friends from now on.

Within 15 minutes of the guys leaving, I heard tires screeching outside the apartment. I asked her what was going on and she got giggly with delight. She began to pat her chubby belly and said, "bring them in".

I opened up the door for her, then sat next to her again by the couch. Within 2 minutes 5 to 6 guys at a time were bringing her 2 combo meals in each hand.

First it was McDonalds, and I watched as Ashley began chomping down on big macs and fries, then 5 or 6 more guys brought in sacks from Burger King, here Ashley gorged on whoppers and fries. Next came Sonic where Ashley chewed on hamburgers and fries and footlong hotdogs. Next came the pizza, she must have ate at least 25 large pizzas from pap johns. With each and every bite, Ashley just licked her plump lips and acted more hungry and excited to see what was next.

After about 60 combo meals from fast food places, plus all the pizza, Ashley called all the guys back in. She layed their in pure ecstacy rubbing her distended bloated belly, and licking her lips. I noticed all the cellulite build up on her thighs. Boy was she beginning to get big.

She snapped her fingers again, except this time for dessert. After another 2 hours, she had digested 10 gallons of ice cream, pastries, 10 whole cakes from the grocery store, along with boxes of doughnut holes and brownies. Just when it didnt look as if she could contain anymore, from the last of 16 two pound bags of M&Ms she devoured, she asked for the pudding. She was completley in ecstacy, and more excited then I had ever seen her.

Jeremy and 6 other guys wheeled out the biggest bowl of chocolate pudding I had ever seen. I asked how much it was, and they said 34 gallons. After hearing this, Ashley couldn't stand it anymore, and dumped the entire container of pudding in her mouth. Her belly just began to shake and everyone stood back. She began smiling and hiccuping uncontrolably. It was then I noticed her booty shorts had been ripped on the sides exposing her large butt which look as if it had doubled in size. It was at this point Jeremy asked everyone to leave.

I did as I was told, and I talked to Ashley the following day. She told me she loved every minute of her record and never had been so stuffed in her life. Also that she completley destroyed her booty shorts and had much more jiggle in her walk now lol. of course I noticed this after she ate the pudding because her belly began to jiggle like crazy. But I am glad to say that we are friends now and that life keeps getting better and better for her, and her expanding rear end

Last edited by Britt Reid : 05-26-2011 at 07:34 PM.
Old 11-18-2006, 09:55 PM   #13
luvsfeedees

Default Ashley and Her Addiction part 4 - by Luvsfeedees (~BBW, Fantasy Stuffing, ~Sex, ~MWG)

Chapter 4 - The Orgy Continues

Things didnt change much after that with Ashley. She just kept on her merry ways. As I mentioned before, we became good friends, and began to get really close.

As fate would turn out her and Jeremy broke up. She didnt like how he was so protective. She finally realized that she had so many guys liking her that she didnt need just 1 guy. Plus after the last record with the 20 guys that brought her all that food, it really gave her a major turn on she never felt.

Before she just loved being stuffed by the guys, then after breaking record after her record, she would pass out and wake up and just enjoy how large and jiggly her ass was becoming. Somthing was changing though and she wasn't sure. Then it finally hit her one afternoon while Ashley and I were talking on the phone.

What really turned Ashley on was the thought of her ass and thighs becoming more jiggly, while man after man fed her. Well the weekend finally came and she was more excited then ever. She had 30 guys coming over, and she was going to eat and stuff herself more then ever, to really push her belly to its limits. With a snap of her fingers....the night had started!

With that all 30 guys rushed out of her house, including myself. First it was Mcdonalds. All 30 guys brought her a combo meal and Mccflurry. After eating her last bite, Ashley slapped her belly and said " what a awful snack, i want MORE!" Then it was Burger King, again the same happend. Bite after bite, moan after moan Ashley was not even close to being full, even after 8 fast food places and 30 combos plus dessert from each.

At this point Ashley was in ecstacy from the amount of food. She had stuffed more then she ever ahd before but she wanted tor eally out do herself because she had a special night planned after she ate. Therefore she asked to be taken to a nearby Grocery Store that one of the guys father owned. After closing hours, 4 men picked Ashley up, myself being one of them and carried her into the grocery store. She looked so great wearing her hair in pig tails, a tight tank top, and another pair of very short booty shorts that said "fat chick" on the butt part.

She sat down right in the middle of the store on a couch that was brought to her. From here she just started screaming what she wanted at all 30 men. " I want every brownie, twinkie, cupcake, cookie, candy and any junk food you can find." Slowly but surly, Ashley plowed through all the junk food in the store, even the large reserves in the back of the store. She was hiccuping uncontrolably and was warned to stop many times by the men but she was far from over.

After she demolished all the junk food and pastry sections, she wanted Icecream. Slowly but surly gallons upon gallons were scooped into her belly. When all was said and done Ashley got all 30 men to feed her 60 gallons diff icecream. Looking fit to burst, Ashley still wanted more. With her tank top riding up on her belly, and her booty shorts disapearing into her fat cellulite filled thighs, Ashley had one more craving left in her....and that was for jello.

All 30 guys disapeared into the back of the store where a giant mixing bowl was. They poured in over 70 gallons of premade jello, and added nearly an additional 40 gallons of jello they made. Then while Ashley was rubbing her belly, in complete ecstacy from the amount of food forced in her belly, her eyes lit up, as it took all 30 men to roll out the biggest largest jello mold she had ever seen. With a little over 110 gallons in it, it stood 8 feet high and about 6 feet in circumfrence.

Some idiot handed Ashley a spoon, she just laughed and threw it at him. With the help of 6 men, her sexy body was raied right next to the giant jello mold. All 30 men wonderd how she would be able to finish this, it was truly too much even for her expanding butt to hold. Yet not to be out done, and more turned on then ever, Ashley layed down right towards the end of the jello mold and just began to suck. After 10 min, constant sucking and the amazement from 30 men Ashley had done it. She had consumed all 110 gallons in 1 giant gulp. She then asked to be taken home and for everyone to leave even myself. However she didnt ask her friend Kristofer or Matt to leave and this is why....

After everyone left, Ashley was so full, and so stuffed she was almsot in a food induced ecstacy, a drunken state if you will. She was more turned on in her entire life and asked the 2 guys with the 2 biggest dicks to stay. You see while Ashley and I were apart she had sex with Kristofer once, and a few of his friends. She only would take the largest of dicks and she wanted him and Matt badly.

With Kristofer being the largest, about 12 inches long and about 3 and a half thick, with Matt following closly behind with 11 and 3 inches thick, she was craving these men. She just bent over and her botty shorts popped off. Matt ripped her shirt clear off, and began to kiss all over her inner thigh. Kristofer watched as he also began to kiss her other inner thigh. Before she knew it, both of them were pumping her from behond and before the night was over they had sex in over 10 diffrent positions.

She told me this the following afternoon. I must say I was a little heart broken, but still the thought of her making her butt so large is quite fine with me. Besides, she said next weekend its my turn, and I can't wait.

The end?

Last edited by Britt Reid : 05-26-2011 at 07:35 PM.
Old 05-26-2011, 07:24 PM   #14
Britt Reid
Library Editor

Britt Reid can now change their title

Reformatted and clarified as to age with chapters combined as this rewrite candidate (pwer author request) is placed in the Discard Archive
Britt Reid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 05:32 PM   #15
Blame Picasso

Blame Picasso can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm surprised this little gem is still unclaimed in the discard room. I would like to put my own little spin on this if no one else is working it...
Blame Picasso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 03:57 PM   #16
Britt Reid
Library Editor

Britt Reid can now change their title

This thread has been locked as of 6/15/2011 to accomodate BP's request.
Britt Reid is offline   Reply With Quote