Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 05-26-2011, 09:42 PM   #1
cooljoeyd

cooljoeyd has said some nice things
Default thinking about gaining

im currently 265 part of me wants to part of me says no Im not sure what to do any thoughts? here is a pic also
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 5713789516_b1485272ff.jpg (12.5 KB, 231 views)
cooljoeyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 11:15 PM   #2
Oirish
The Dude

Oirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going on

The only question is what you want, man. Will you be happier seeing a bigger YOU in the mirror? Do you want that for yourself and by yourself or would you prefer that via a feeder? These are important questions because this path you are considering delves deeply into very self-indulgent realms. Now there is nothing wrong with that but if this is about self-indulgence more than identity affirmation then I say make sure to be as indulgent as possible. If the gain is what you want then go for it. If you want a partner alongside you or simply a little support then perhaps hold off a while until you find it. Define what YOU want and go for it. Good luck.
Oirish is offline   Reply With Quote