Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 03-31-2011, 03:17 PM   #151
AtomicHeart

AtomicHeart has said some nice things

Sorry guys, but the paysite girls do not interest me as she was kinda what created vested interest in what these paysite girls do. In essence, she was the one who perked my interest in the whole scene you are engaged in. But, it is merely her I've thought about above all else. That is why I still inquire.
AtomicHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 04:20 PM   #152
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicHeart View Post
Still, I wish she didn't. Unfortunatly I've been thinking about her since I first discovered her post on newgrounds. Was rather excited to try to at least speak with her or game with her. Grrr.

Despite such things, agony aside. Would anyone be able to repost some or all of her picture are make them available for download?

Thanks.
I'll really miss her
Okay, this? Fucking creepy as hell. I get that she's what got you into this scene, but she's gone. Deal with it, and don't ask other people to try and give you what she doesn't want available anymore.
Old 03-31-2011, 04:33 PM   #153
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

why won't this thread die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 05:01 PM   #154
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disconnectedsmile View Post
Blame the stalker.
Old 03-31-2011, 05:10 PM   #155
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Random double-post.
Old 03-31-2011, 05:11 PM   #156
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsjers View Post
I think the paysite people are more into maintaining their paying customer base than they are into gaining (or being a BBW).

Being fat came way before a paysite and will be around way after. I resent that you say being fat is about customers. It's a shitty statement. I can't speak for any gaining girls, but as a genuine fat girl who loves her food, I resent the shit out of this.
Old 03-31-2011, 05:12 PM   #157
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicHeart View Post
Sorry guys, but the paysite girls do not interest me as she was kinda what created vested interest in what these paysite girls do. In essence, she was the one who perked my interest in the whole scene you are engaged in. But, it is merely her I've thought about above all else. That is why I still inquire.
i blame you for everything!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 05:15 PM   #158
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
Being fat came way before a paysite and will be around way after. I resent that you say being fat is about customers. It's a shitty statement. I can't speak for any gaining girls, but as a genuine fat girl who loves her food, I resent the shit out of this.
Old 03-31-2011, 05:54 PM   #159
Scorsese86
Likeable conservative

Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I used to be friends with her on Facebook. Nice girl, but I think she was just with some guy who was into the whole feeding thing, and when the relationshop ended, so did her time on Dims. So, that's it.

Seeing how old this thread is... there's a reason why some should just be closed.
Old 04-04-2011, 05:48 PM   #160
J34
Purple Monkey Dishwasher!

J34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by disconnectedsmile View Post
This thread should have been closed in 08, then a creeper revived it 2yrs later go figure.
Old 06-02-2011, 08:38 AM   #161
shrikearghast

shrikearghast can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
Yes, but you have to admit that there are some BBW who include the feeding thing in their repertoire solely because it sells, and not because they have even the faintest interest in the practice. Not everybody maintaining these websites is a saint, and not everything critiquing them is attacking you personally.
shrikearghast is offline   Reply With Quote