Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 05-24-2011, 10:38 PM   #26
nikkisugar

nikkisugar has said some nice things

i get kendra wilkenson (the fat version) when my hair was super blonde. i still get it quite often,but ive managed to not let it bother me anymore... lol.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100.jpg (66.8 KB, 157 views)
File Type: jpg laurensnew1.jpg (58.2 KB, 158 views)
nikkisugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 10:12 AM   #27
Pitch

Pitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkisugar View Post
i get kendra wilkenson (the fat version) when my hair was super blonde. i still get it quite often,but ive managed to not let it bother me anymore... lol.
In my humble opinion, you look a whoooole lot nicer than Kendra. A whole lot. A WHOLE LOT.
Old 05-27-2011, 11:36 AM   #28
tinkerbell

tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkisugar View Post
I see can see why people say that - you do look a lot like her. You're really pretty!

I don't get told I look like any celebrities.
Old 05-29-2011, 06:02 PM   #29
aocutiepi
a beautiful mess.

aocutiepi never has a post go unnoticedaocutiepi never has a post go unnoticedaocutiepi never has a post go unnoticedaocutiepi never has a post go unnoticedaocutiepi never has a post go unnoticedaocutiepi never has a post go unnoticedaocutiepi never has a post go unnoticed

I don't know, maybe it's just me for feeling like I have been judged for being fat my whole life, but if someone were to tell me I looked like a thinner celebrity, I feel like they would be judging my whole appearance--eyes, facial structure, lips, etc. not just comparing me to whatever random fat celebrities they know. I've only been told I looked like a celebrity once, and that was in ninth grade when a guy said I looked like Mimi from Drew Carey. I cried my eyes out in the bathroom afterward. For the record, I don't think the actress is ugly, just that I know he meant it in an ugly way.

So, now that I can be vain for sec and stop associating myself with Mimi from Drew Carey (if only for the garish makeup) who do I look like?

Last edited by aocutiepi; 05-29-2011 at 06:13 PM.
aocutiepi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 06:27 PM   #30
PeanutButterfly

PeanutButterfly never has a post go unnoticedPeanutButterfly never has a post go unnoticedPeanutButterfly never has a post go unnoticedPeanutButterfly never has a post go unnoticedPeanutButterfly never has a post go unnoticedPeanutButterfly never has a post go unnoticedPeanutButterfly never has a post go unnoticed

Hmm no one's ever said "You look like a fat version of *blank*" to me. When I was thinner I used to get Scarlet Johanson facially. Thats how people would say it though. "Your face looks like Scarlet Johanson's." Or I would assume they only meant my face haha as Scarlet is quite thin. I usually took it as a compliment though as she is a stunningly beautiful woman and any meager resemblance is a good thing Since I've gained about 35 lbs I don't get the comparison much anymore, probably because my face is a lot fuller than hers now. You know thinnies, all fat faces look alike... -__-
PeanutButterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 12:23 AM   #31
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aocutiepi View Post
I don't know, maybe it's just me for feeling like I have been judged for being fat my whole life, but if someone were to tell me I looked like a thinner celebrity, I feel like they would be judging my whole appearance--eyes, facial structure, lips, etc. not just comparing me to whatever random fat celebrities they know. I've only been told I looked like a celebrity once, and that was in ninth grade when a guy said I looked like Mimi from Drew Carey. I cried my eyes out in the bathroom afterward. For the record, I don't think the actress is ugly, just that I know he meant it in an ugly way.

So, now that I can be vain for sec and stop associating myself with Mimi from Drew Carey (if only for the garish makeup) who do I look like?

Your second pic reminds me a bit of a very young Diane Keaton.
You look nothing like Mimi, although the actress herself is lovely.

I was once compared to Roseanne Barr by one of my sister's boyfriends, because of my size and he admitted he was intimidated by my wisecracking. He was also a colossal jackass and I made no attempt at hiding my contempt for him, so our opinions of each other didn't matter much. LOL

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 06:49 AM   #32
fatgirlflyin
needs a vacation

fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!

I dont think I've ever been compared to anyone but I can see lots of resemblances in this thread!

Ash, you totally do look like Jill Scott!
Old 06-03-2011, 08:48 AM   #33
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatgirlflyin View Post
I dont think I've ever been compared to anyone but I can see lots of resemblances in this thread!

Ash, you totally do look like Jill Scott!
I see a bit of Marisa Tomei in you
cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 02:35 PM   #34
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Whenever the Jamie Lee Curtis yogurt commercials come on, both my boys perk up. They think she looks like my mom. I told my mom and she giggled with flattery. She said other people have said the same thing. My mom's about Jamie's age, they have the same coloring and hair cut. My mom's like a fatter version of her.
Old 06-03-2011, 03:26 PM   #35
aocutiepi
a beautiful mess.

aocutiepi never has a post go unnoticedaocutiepi never has a post go unnoticedaocutiepi never has a post go unnoticedaocutiepi never has a post go unnoticedaocutiepi never has a post go unnoticedaocutiepi never has a post go unnoticedaocutiepi never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Your second pic reminds me a bit of a very young Diane Keaton.
You look nothing like Mimi, although the actress herself is lovely.

I was once compared to Roseanne Barr by one of my sister's boyfriends, because of my size and he admitted he was intimidated by my wisecracking. He was also a colossal jackass and I made no attempt at hiding my contempt for him, so our opinions of each other didn't matter much. LOL
Aww, I love Diane Keaton.

While I love Roseanne (loads) you look absolutely nothing like her... sometimes I think people just pull the first fat person they can think of to compare us to (because all fat people look alike.) Although I see a bit of Roseanne's spitfire personality in your posts, for sure!

As an aside, your relationship with your sister's ex-boyfriend kind of sounds like mine with my brother-in-law.
Old 06-03-2011, 04:42 PM   #36
Miss Vickie

Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamitch View Post
I see a bit of Marisa Tomei in you

Just what I was thinking. Definitely Marissa Tomei.
Miss Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 06:38 PM   #37
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I was told I look like JoMarie Payton, the woman who played Mrs Winslow on 'Family Matters.'

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote