Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 04-02-2011, 11:56 AM   #26
Never2fat4me

Never2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
when you pay your site fee.
To what "site fee" are you referring? I'd happily join a website, though I am not aware of her having one. If she does have one, a link to the site would be more helpful than snarky remarks.

Chris
Never2fat4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 06:06 PM   #27
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never2fat4me View Post
To what "site fee" are you referring? I'd happily join a website, though I am not aware of her having one. If she does have one, a link to the site would be more helpful than snarky remarks.

Chris
You really expect helpful comments from this group?

Ask her husband what's going on with her if you're this excited.
Old 04-02-2011, 11:22 PM   #28
Never2fat4me

Never2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
You really expect helpful comments from this group?

Ask her husband what's going on with her if you're this excited.
No doubt you are right - it probably is too much to ask. Probably too much to expect as well for you to have noticed that original question I posed was to her husband.
Old 04-03-2011, 03:51 AM   #29
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never2fat4me View Post
No doubt you are right - it probably is too much to ask. Probably too much to expect as well for you to have noticed that original question I posed was to her husband.
my bad.

Considering the "husband" only has one post I doubt he'll be returning. If the youtube page hasn't been updated in a while, guess we're all S.O.L.
Old 04-03-2011, 06:12 AM   #30
Never2fat4me

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
my bad.

Considering the "husband" only has one post I doubt he'll be returning. If the youtube page hasn't been updated in a while, guess we're all S.O.L.
Thanks KH. And you are right - it seems like we will be SOL (unless we are lucky and Jenni picks her up on bighotbombshells!).

Chris
Old 05-04-2011, 07:25 PM   #31
Ravens-son

Ravens-son has said some nice things

Very nice, nothing else to add.
Ravens-son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 12:05 PM   #32
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by NullRay View Post
Check her out. She's trying to sign on as a Bombshell. What do you think?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h7zXt-s24M
man,you are one lucky dude!