Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 06-04-2011, 07:34 AM   #1
Juice

Juice can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJuice can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Ready for swimming

Everybody knows swimming is the best form of exercise but I avoided going to the pool because I felt too self-conscious of people staring at me or laughing. This year I've decided swimming is going to be part of my daily activities so I had a swimsuit custom-made to fit my size 38 body.

I've already registered to the gym and used the swimming pool twice. I called first to say that I am big girl and they were very welcoming although I could see the shock in my instructor's eyes. He even tried to weigh me but the gym scales did not go above 400 lbs. I reassured him that I know my weight and it's almost 100 pounds over that!
He was nice though. He even said that I don't look my weight.
What do you think?
Some close shots of me and my pink swimsuit

Last edited by Juice; 06-25-2011 at 01:04 PM.
Juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 08:54 AM   #2
cherrysprite

cherrysprite can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescherrysprite can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

What a cute pink suit! Love it! You look great. Enjoy your time at the pool.
Old 06-06-2011, 07:41 AM   #3
PaulfromtheUK
On Timeout

PaulfromtheUK has said some nice things

Try not to be self-concious. Remember though that if some people do stare it could be that they're thinking you're gorgeous. That'd certainly be the case with me. Enjoy you gym sessions and in reality it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.
PaulfromtheUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 09:14 AM   #4
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Kudos to you for being so brave. I desperately need some low impact exercise, but I can't bring myself to go to the pool. Yet.

Fleeting Fancies
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 06:02 PM   #5
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Swimming is wonderful exercise. I've been doing a lot of swimming lately and have noticed that I've had even more energy after I swim than I used to after swimming. Sometimes I would feel completely drained of all energy, starving to an extreme degree and very tired (sleepy tired). I've noticed as of late that all of the swimming I'm doing gives me energy, puts me in a better mood, and I'm not starved for resources afterwards.
I hope you enjoy it thoroughly.

And you look spectacular, as well as the color is very flattering on you.
Old 06-06-2011, 06:46 PM   #6
Kamily

Kamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized rep

I love going to the pool. Im not a strong swimmer so I usually stay in the 4 foot area. I walk around talking to my friends and try to keep an eye on my kids and their friends. I never let my size be an issue. Theres a lot of BBWs and BHM there on a daily basis.
Kamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 07:58 PM   #7
Van

Van does more than just post hot picsVan does more than just post hot picsVan does more than just post hot pics
Default I love swimming

When I was younger I used to wear t shirts to pools because of my stomach. I would miss my class field trips to the local pool because i did not want anybody to make fun of my weight. Now I go to the pool with my shirt off.
Van is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 02:21 PM   #8
Juice

Juice can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJuice can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

That's so true. I also felt that I had to start some working out and it would be now or never. Water is a great source of energy and I almost feel weightless in it so it's kind of soothing as well. I highly recommend it to all. I definitely feel much stronger and I've only had a few sessions.
Thank you all for the comments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpi View Post
Swimming is wonderful exercise. I've been doing a lot of swimming lately and have noticed that I've had even more energy after I swim than I used to after swimming. Sometimes I would feel completely drained of all energy, starving to an extreme degree and very tired (sleepy tired). I've noticed as of late that all of the swimming I'm doing gives me energy, puts me in a better mood, and I'm not starved for resources afterwards.
I hope you enjoy it thoroughly.

And you look spectacular, as well as the color is very flattering on you.
Juice is offline   Reply With Quote