Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 05-19-2011, 12:25 PM   #1
jdswangun

jdswangun has said some nice things
Default Fantasy Feeder

I was just wondering if there was any really fat girls out there that are/want to be immobile and want to talk about how great it is/would be. I just think it would be great to just share a similar fantasy with someone.
jdswangun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 12:35 PM   #2
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdswangun View Post
I was just wondering if there was any really fat girls out there that are/want to be immobile and want to talk about how great it is/would be. I just think it would be great to just share a similar fantasy with someone.
I thought this was going to be about the website Fantasy Feeder lol. Ironically the OP can go there and have much better success with this question.
Old 05-19-2011, 12:49 PM   #3
jdswangun

well im just not sure about fantasy feeder. lots of people seem fake. dimensions seems like an authentic place really
Old 05-20-2011, 03:47 PM   #4
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Says the guy with the N/A profile reading.

Honestly, I think a lot of people here TRY and avoid the same type of ambience FF has. Dims is more about fat acceptance, isn't it?

Although, if you do insist, try the weight board.
Old 05-20-2011, 06:49 PM   #5
jdswangun

Well what additional information would you like?
Im not in the habit of giving out too much online really, just one of those things.
I'm not kidding on that I like fat girls, if I was what would be the point?
Old 05-21-2011, 02:53 PM   #6
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Well what additional information would you like?
Im not in the habit of giving out too much online really, just one of those things.
Why? Putting your age, state and a snappy little quote in your profile won't open you up to being found by those who know you or at risk of identity theft. It will show others here that you may actually be serious about your interest in the topics here and that you're interested in being a participating member.

You want to discuss your fantasies with other people, but you don't want to give the most basic of details in return? That makes it look like all you're after is fodder for the spank bank and you have no interest in being a member of the community or valuing the members here as people.

Empty profiles bring up big red flags, as they're usually used by lurkers, creepers or trolls.
Old 06-03-2011, 08:33 AM   #7
milfy
Eat Me....

milfy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmilfy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmilfy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

immobile?? naaahhhh, i like to walk to the fast food shop!
Old 06-04-2011, 11:51 AM   #8
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I've never understood why immobility is something to be desired/aspired to. Why does the idea/fantasy excite you so? What is the turn on here? I don't get it at all.
Old 06-04-2011, 05:19 PM   #9
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
I've never understood why immobility is something to be desired/aspired to. Why does the idea/fantasy excite you so? What is the turn on here? I don't get it at all.
I don't get it either but it excites the hell out of me. Before I started dating my current g/f I had a friend (well we're still friends but obviously no longer sexual) that would get off on the fantasy of being immobile and I'd get hard thinking about the fantasy of her being immobile as well. She doesn't know why it excites her but she enjoys it.

Some things turn people on for reasons they can't explain and its just part of life. If you were into having sex with sheep or trees I'd find it peculiar but who am I to judge?
Old 06-13-2011, 08:28 AM   #10
jdswangun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
Well i think it starts off with a love of fat women. I shall try and explain how i came about it.

First you see fat people in the street and you realise you love fat women but think its only you. Then you realise that theres loads of people that love fat women and theres lots of fat women around. Then you realise that there are women that are really fat and discover you love them. Then you realise that there are skinny girls that get fat and fat girls that get fatter. I think its almost like being greedy for fatness because it seems like every woman would be more attractive if they were fatter, whatever size they are.