Old 05-06-2011, 03:18 PM   #1
BigCutieJaylyn

BigCutieJaylyn can now change their title
Default tube socks

BigCutieJaylyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 03:25 PM   #2
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Hahaha! Those look just like the tube socks I used to wear in high school gym classes...which I always hated as I was born with absolutely zero sports talent.

Anyway, they're supercute on you, Miss Jaylyn

Have a great weekend

HUgs

Dennis

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 05:26 PM   #3
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Sorry, you were wearing socks? I didn't notice.
Old 05-06-2011, 06:01 PM   #4
CaseyGetsBig

CaseyGetsBig has said some nice things

That's so cute! Love the socks and your outfit
CaseyGetsBig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 09:20 PM   #5
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

don't take this the wrong way, but maybe this is the wrong forum for this?
fat sexuality is thisaway: http://dimensionsmagazine.com/forums...splay.php?f=47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 09:25 PM   #6
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hey guys...don't forget to post your tube steak pics on the foodie forum!
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 10:44 AM   #7
Oldtimer76
Returned

Oldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this board

Jaylyn, you are so damn cute, even a garbagebag would look great on you
Old 05-07-2011, 02:53 PM   #8
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You look soo cute in tube socks!!
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 05:53 AM   #9
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Holy 1970's gym class Batman!!! Great pics!!!

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 06:51 PM   #10
DVSShank

DVSShank can now change their title

I gotta tell ya... I def didn't think I would find this when I opened it. I'm more than pleasantly surprised. Thank u ! You look lovely !
Old 06-14-2011, 06:57 PM   #11
DVSShank

DVSShank can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
Hey guys...don't forget to post your tube steak pics on the foodie forum!
*grinning* good one...