Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 12-02-2010, 12:51 PM   #51
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSizedAngie View Post
Here's a quick snapshot of me and my belly yesterday. I thought ya'll would like it
This is a masterpiece of a pic
I love these rolls
Old 12-04-2010, 06:15 PM   #52
drevil45711

drevil45711 has said some nice things
Default belly

Love how big and sexy that belly is getting and can't wait to see how big and sexy it ends up getting, let me know if you need any help
drevil45711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 03:29 PM   #53
firelord85

firelord85 can now change their title

I'm happy to see you so enthusiastic.
firelord85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 01:36 PM   #54
SuperSizedAngie
Hug-Seeking Missile

SuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 club
Default SOOOO Stuffed and Full

Mmmmm, I just ate an entire large stuffed crust Bacon, Beef, and Ham pizza & a whole box of chicken wings. Not to mention the almost 2-liters of coke I've drunk.

My belly is so full and distended. I'd love for someone to rub my belly while I fall asleep...... Looks like it's nap-time!
SuperSizedAngie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 12:59 PM   #55
firelord85

firelord85 can now change their title

Quote:
Mmmmm, I just ate an entire large stuffed crust Bacon, Beef, and Ham pizza & a whole box of chicken wings. Not to mention the almost 2-liters of coke I've drunk.

My belly is so full and distended. I'd love for someone to rub my belly while I fall asleep...... Looks like it's nap-time!
I'd gladly oblige.
firelord85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 02:26 PM   #56
YbPgh

YbPgh has said some nice things
Default Wow!

Angie,

Your story is mesmerizing as are the pictures! I'm devouring every post of yours like you did that pizza!

I'm sure this goes without saying, but this journey of yours is totally up to you. I don't think anyone will vilify you if you decide to stop. I'm not asking you to stop - God I'm not asking you to stop! - but it's all about you. Which makes it so hot.

I am curious though, would you be willing to share progression pics with your fans?
YbPgh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 09:56 PM   #57
BigWarmMan

BigWarmMan can now change their title

Thank you, Angie-- for your excellent writing on this subject. Yours are exactly the kind of experiences I came here to learn about. You are both enlightening and encouraging. You are also spectacular!
Old 02-11-2011, 11:15 AM   #58
SuperSizedAngie
Hug-Seeking Missile

SuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by YbPgh View Post
Angie,

Your story is mesmerizing as are the pictures! I'm devouring every post of yours like you did that pizza!

I'm sure this goes without saying, but this journey of yours is totally up to you. I don't think anyone will vilify you if you decide to stop. I'm not asking you to stop - God I'm not asking you to stop! - but it's all about you. Which makes it so hot.

I am curious though, would you be willing to share progression pics with your fans?
Sure, I'll share some pics as soon as I can put some together that show the weight gain & are Dimensions appropriate. I do have some pics up here at my blog but they're not appropriate for Dims or else I'd just repost them here.
Old 02-11-2011, 11:25 AM   #59
SuperSizedAngie
Hug-Seeking Missile

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWarmMan View Post
Thank you, Angie-- for your excellent writing on this subject. Yours are exactly the kind of experiences I came here to learn about. You are both enlightening and encouraging. You are also spectacular!
Thanks, BigWarmMan. I know I don't write in this thread as often as I should, but my expanding body really makes me happy!
Old 02-11-2011, 11:26 AM   #60
SuperSizedAngie
Hug-Seeking Missile

At the moment, I am SOOO hungry. I just got home from class and I'm looking for something to stuff myself with!

I got a deep fryer over the past few months, so I've been frying up chicken strips & mozza sticks and all sorts of delicious foods to eat.

One day I want to see if I can stuff down an entire 4lb package of deep fried chicken strips. That sounds delicious.... like the perfect way to keep my belly expanding.

Something else I've been thinking about trying is known as "The Gallon Challenge." It'll take a lot of time to be able to expand to do it properly, but buy will it help my tummy get even fatter. Essentially, the gallon challenge involves trying to drink an entire gallon of milk in an hour, no small feat since a gallon is 128oz and the average human stomach can only hold about 51oz when fully distended (figure for human stomach taken from Dr. Bevan's "Handbook of Anatomy and Physiology" New York: Simon & Schuster, 1978: 45.) There are some official rules that go with the standard Gallon Challenge, but I'll just have to wait and see what variation of the rules I want to play with when I try it!!
Old 02-11-2011, 12:00 PM   #61
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

as long as you are healthy and happy.
Old 02-11-2011, 12:11 PM   #62
SuperSizedAngie
Hug-Seeking Missile

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuggletiger View Post
as long as you are healthy and happy.
Healthy & happy are my two main priorities! Just got a check-up earlier this week, and my vital statistics & blood work all look great :-)
Old 02-11-2011, 01:03 PM   #63
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Good for you Angie
Old 02-12-2011, 04:41 AM   #64
Jigen

Jigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Healthy & happy are my two main priorities! Just got a check-up earlier this week, and my vital statistics & blood work all look great :-)
This is a great news. Good for you.
Sappho, VI century BC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jigen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 01:10 PM   #65
degek2001

degek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdegek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
I like your story and specially outspoken opinion about your gain and fat body. Thank you for sharing your peronal story. And go on with gaining and fattening if you like it. Stop it when you don't like it!

I like it
<3 Henk
degek2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 07:37 PM   #66
badassdebate
On Timeout

badassdebate can now change their title

Angie, I think you look sexy as hell and I hope when I am 400+lbs my body looks as good and soft as yours!!

In respect to my personal weight gain, I have only been activly gaining for a few days, as I have just come to terms with the liberating conclusiont that I am fat, and I will always be....I love food, smoking (420) and good sex with someone who loves my body in whichever form I am (chubby or fat lol)...I am now activily gaining to really embrace this...but I am so horny all the time now lol having this feeling of release, and feeling new rolls already forming (I had to pull my lower belly from my pants tonight becasue it was too tight lol after the brownies!) makes me so aroused to imagine how sexy my jiggly body will be....does this happen with anyone else??
badassdebate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 11:48 AM   #67
thefaa21

thefaa21 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesthefaa21 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Congrats on your weight gain, you look absolutely amazing and it is great to know there are women out there who are so into gaining.
thefaa21 is offline   Reply With Quote