Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 03-03-2008, 10:15 PM   #1
AJTano

AJTano has said some nice things
Default Breaking Things

Hi, all. I find it very erotic to think of chairs, beds, scales or the like breaking under a girl's weight. I also find clothes ripping open erotic. Have any of you actually broken anything with your weight, or had clothes rip open/buttons pop? Is there anyone else who is aroused by such thoughts?
AJTano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 09:30 AM   #2
Warrior

Warrior has said some nice things
Default Great

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJTano View Post
Hi, all. I find it very erotic to think of chairs, beds, scales or the like breaking under a girl's weight. I also find clothes ripping open erotic. Have any of you actually broken anything with your weight, or had clothes rip open/buttons pop? Is there anyone else who is aroused by such thoughts?
Yes, thats great!
Me girlfriend (320) and I (305) sometimes make a game:
Will it hold her weight or not (ore sometimes our weight together)!
We have broke a lot of thing in this game (and after that, we have good ....)!
Sometimes when we throw something to the waste, it will be tested in the game before.
For example she tried out the old stroller of our doughter. The poor thing has no chance against her weight. It collapsed very easy totally.
Has somebody else some experience with that?
Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 08:08 PM   #3
byaaah13

byaaah13 has said some nice things

Ya I find this pretty arousing as well... haven't had much experience with it though... its a tough thing to ask women to perform such tasks, considering its not a common fetish to stumble upon
byaaah13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 10:38 PM   #4
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Okay here is my list of things I have sat on and broken:

1. Phone x3(I sometimes stick em in my back pocket, BAAAAD choice)
2. Glasses x2
3. Bed(I sat down fast and broke the frame)
4. Nirvana Nevermind Vinyl (I was SO sad)
5.Guitar case
6.And Finally, my Laptop. That one was really upsetting, now its just funny haha.
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 01:02 AM   #5
Warrior

Warrior has said some nice things

How have you broke the glases and the guitare case?
Was it an accident?
Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 11:18 AM   #6
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuffingkit View Post
Okay here is my list of things I have sat on and broken:

1. Phone x3(I sometimes stick em in my back pocket, BAAAAD choice)
2. Glasses x2
3. Bed(I sat down fast and broke the frame)
4. Nirvana Nevermind Vinyl (I was SO sad)
5.Guitar case
6.And Finally, my Laptop. That one was really upsetting, now its just funny haha.
vinyl's easy to find

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 11:20 AM   #7
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics
Default I Am Aroused

I too find the idea of a woman bursting out of her clothes or breaking a chair due to her weight very erotic. Also, having to help a heavy woman up from a couch because she is too heavy to do so without assistance also turns me on. I am fortunate to live in a family with a number of BBW's. One of my cousins recently has gained 30 lbs. and continues to get heavier. She is now 220 lbs. and climbing. Going to dinner and watching her eat while the buttons on her blouse are stretched to the breaking point and sometimes pop open is a huge turn-on. She often asks me to help her up when she is sitting on a particularly soft and low sofa at family get-togethers. She knows I love BBWs and I think she does it on purpose because she knows it drives me nuts. And she likes the attention as well as the assistance.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 01:44 PM   #8
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

lol incest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 08:08 PM   #9
Van

Van does more than just post hot picsVan does more than just post hot picsVan does more than just post hot pics

I wish I can one day.
Van is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 11:46 AM   #10
op user

op user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesop user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I wish I had a SSBBW/BBW SO to encounter this kind of problems. I think it is hot as long as she does not get hurt.

op user

Last edited by op user; 12-04-2015 at 01:11 AM. Reason: Horrible spelling
op user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 02:25 PM   #11
joey86

joey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot pics
Smile

This is what turns me on the most being a feeder, I love the idea of watching my gorgous girl growing bigger and bigger... with the things around her getting smaller and smaller .

I mean the idea of my sexy feedee GF needing 2 chairs or a whole sofa is just so sexy to me, and the idea of her crush things with her huge weight... so hot :P.
joey86 is offline   Reply With Quote