Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 06-23-2011, 05:47 PM   #26
ladle
Back on Top

ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
What? A guy making an unsolicited offer to take photos of a fat woman who is actually looking for a professional? No! I've never seen that before!
I'm guessing from the undertone there that I'm a sexual deviant with no photography experience....oh well..
Old 06-23-2011, 05:48 PM   #27
ladle
Back on Top

ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiddenexposure View Post
care to have a 2nd shooter?
I'm pretty sure it would be me who'd have to play 2nd shooter to you!
Old 06-24-2011, 06:28 AM   #28
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladle View Post
I'm guessing from the undertone there that I'm a sexual deviant with no photography experience....oh well..
I can't speak about the level of photography skills.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 12:48 PM   #29
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

i've done photoshoots, but not commercial photo shoots. mostly they've been fine art photos and they are a whole different animal. you get treated with a lot of respect and honor. being fat doesn't matter because no one is trying to shoot you as a sex object but as a thing of beauty no matter your size. the whole aura makes everything easy and confidence building. if anyone wants to try it i suggest that you pose for a fine arts photographer for several reasons. one being that you'll probably be happier with the outcome because BBW photographers concentrate too much on how fat a woman is an tend to be very amateurish and not very creative. i think for the average BBW its more important to be beautiful than fat. so you can't beat someone who really uses her/his eyes exclusively for understanding beauty no matter what form it takes or where it comes from. its not rocket science. it doesn't take an FA. it takes a truly talented individual, just like with anything else, to create something really wonderful.

another suggestion: get a camera with digital remote. a timer probably goes to fast for most fat women. take your own pix and be totally in control of the content.its a whole lot of fun. i managed to take a lot of myself and i really enjoyed the experience. here are a few of the ones i made of myself, just to give you an idea of what you can do.

Last edited by superodalisque; 06-24-2011 at 01:06 PM.
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 03:11 PM   #30
ladle
Back on Top

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
I can't speak about the level of photography skills.
So I'm just a sexual deviant?