Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 12-15-2009, 06:07 PM   #26
stldpn
On Timeout

stldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaInNC View Post
depends on what they are doing when they gasp and pant
You elicit a gasp from me at least once a day... and don't act like you don't know it.
stldpn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 06:49 PM   #27
Littleghost
Oh, Frickenstein.

Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
did you actually google "fat women bricks" to find that pic??
Actually, I googled "she's a brick house". It was kismet.
The test of a first rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. The test of a first rate wallpaper is to wipe clean easily when the previous fails.
Littleghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 07:16 PM   #28
katherine22

katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaInNC View Post
Personally, I prefer a guy who is breathing...though thats optional

Lisa - Bring us down to earth!

Queen Elizabeth I residing within.

If I continue to eat I will grow as big as a room.
"What are rooms for?":bow:
katherine22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 09:12 PM   #29
Logan494

Logan494 can now change their title

In my experiences it's been one extreme or the other. Some bigger girls I've met wanted big guys while others liked the tall and lanky types such as myself.
Logan494 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 06:33 PM   #30
That Guy You Met Once

That Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging in

Most BBWs I know have much thinner boyfriends/husbands.
That Guy You Met Once is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 12:10 PM   #31
nykspree8
Rico Sauce

nykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 club

Most bbws/ssbbws I see are with average sized guys around my size (180), or a little bigger, and there are a few I see with a bhm here and there. Like this one bbw i saw at work the other night...wow...like a total 11 out of 10, and was with this dude that was like 6'8 and 500lbs...weight didn't look all that good on him, but hey she musta liked it. My ex's sister too is with a dude that's probably almost twice her weight...I kinda wondered sometimes how they got it on lol..and then my ex told me cause I guess she was wondering that one day too and asked her about it <.< Some girls prob have a set preference and some are bisizual, and some probably are just happy with the chemistry and they don't care what size you are. I dunno about 110 though, that does seem a little on the thin side, imo, but don't let that stop you.
nykspree8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 03:41 PM   #32
thinguyforbbw
On Timeout

thinguyforbbw can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesthinguyforbbw can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

as you say, 110 is a bit too much on the thin side!!! That's the thing, I mean, I guess many bbws are happy to be with a thin guy, where thin to them means 150lbs or so. But will they be "comfortable" with someone who is 110 lbs? Probably not, but as people say, there are always exceptions...
thinguyforbbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 03:56 PM   #33
Pharadox
Smiley :)

Pharadox can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPharadox can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

110 is really small, yes, but that just means you fit between our legs nicely. I've been with a very thin man before and aside from the fact that he was a virgin and overeager, haha, there was never a problem being on top.
Old 01-05-2010, 04:14 PM   #34
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I like both thin and fat guys, and everything in-between. Guess that makes me multi-sizual.

One thing that has been discussed historically here is that sex is easier with thin guys, especially if the fat woman has very large thighs. To me, it's all about the personality. If I fall in love with a guy he's automatically handsome to me anyway, but I have never dismissed a guy for being thin.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 12:26 PM   #35
joey86

joey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot pics

Well i look like JD from scrubs and act the same lol, so hope dating an ssbbw isnt a problem hehe... 500Lbs+
joey86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 04:52 PM   #36
Elfcat
Radical FPL from Hell

Elfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticed

I weighed about 110 lbs when I joined NAAFA at age 21. I have glasses. And I'm shorter than you at 5'5". I think some fat women outside the movement buy the propaganda about being dangerous to thin men.

But I would say if you know what you like, then NEVER drop it. I've had fat women on top of me. What no one seems to remember about thin people is that we are bony. A lot of our body parts are not actually very crushable. Obviously having her ass right on your lungs is probably not a good idea. But if a gal is riding your own hips they can hold quite well. If her hips are wide, some of her will probably be supported by whatever surface you're lying on. You can nestle yourself between pillows or cushions to enhance this.

Obviously little men like us are always fighting for a definition of masculinity which has other aspects than raw size and brute force. Fortunately there are other ways to be powerful. Agility and flexibility and as I said the power of a bony limb to stand up to a lot of force - and if you're like me these areas have a very high pain threshold and heal from "little dings" quickly.
Elfcat is offline   Reply With Quote