Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 06-23-2011, 08:26 PM   #26
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Awww, luckies! I'm always stuck with skinny people sitting beside me on public transit Perhaps my absorbtion powers are failing.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 08:29 PM   #27
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritangel View Post
ahh now the great mystery as to why even on a packed bus or train thin people will often avoid sitting near me is solved I had no idea I absorbed thin people probably to busy eating a croissant to notice it
We also might have accidentally eaten them when reaching for a napkin or another slice of cake. Those pesky thin people get caught up in forks and whatnot and we just eat them down without realising.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Brian View Post
Either that or our gravitational pull sucks them in like a black hole.
My cleavage has that effect, I'm sure.
Old 06-24-2011, 08:05 AM   #28
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin17 View Post
If you were going to design a perfect bbw, what would you do? As of right now, I would take Jenni's width down low, Big But Asshley's thickness in the legs, Dawn P's boobs and Plump princess's belly. What's y'alls thoughts?
I think most people, male or female, at one point or another contemplated what a perfect specimen would look like, the perfect man, the perfect woman.

Then someone walks into your life and bowls you over with their personality, charm, smile, eloquence or whatever. And they may look all different and it doesn't matter.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 09:47 AM   #29
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webmaster View Post
Then someone walks into your life and bowls you over
There's something to be said for people turning off the computer and getting out of their parents' basements now and then.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 10:09 AM   #30
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I think its impolite to name names in these "cut and paste" style threads. There is a person connected to those parts and they're not tinker toys you can assemble any way you want.

Conrad is right, when the personality is there whether she has this booty or those thighs becomes secondary.
Fat Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 02:08 PM   #31
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You know, some people just don't deserve a serious answer.
Old 06-24-2011, 06:12 PM   #32
frankman
The Eternal Cowboy

frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webmaster View Post
I think most people, male or female, at one point or another contemplated what a perfect specimen would look like, the perfect man, the perfect woman.

Then someone walks into your life and bowls you over with their personality, charm, smile, eloquence or whatever. And they may look all different and it doesn't matter.
I'm really not interested in any traits that could define her as an actual human being. I just want one with bones of adamantium, crocodile leather skin and legs like a chesterfield couch. A head/neck ratio of an Ikea swiveling chair, fingers like toothpaste tubes, and a bacon vagina with lips made of liquid mercury. Her personality must closely resemble that of a Victorian era enamel bathtub.
Old 06-24-2011, 06:17 PM   #33
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

There are plenty here whose personalities resemble that of a Victorian era enamel toilet so you might actually have a shot.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 06:19 PM   #34
frankman
The Eternal Cowboy

frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
There are plenty here whose personalities resemble that of a Victorian era enamel toilet so you might actually have a shot.
How DARE you objectify me, you sexy sex-thing!
Old 06-24-2011, 06:23 PM   #35
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Oh but I DO dare you sexy beast.

Bacon, you say?

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 07:07 PM   #36
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

BACON. And chocolate chip cookies.

Old 06-24-2011, 07:54 PM   #37
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I thought he was talking about a bacon taco ?
Fat Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 08:07 PM   #38
Dromond
Old school

My idea is better.