Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 06-15-2011, 11:20 AM   #1
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default If you are a World of Warcraft Player....

One of the servers, which has a large and proud GLBTQ community, is holding a pride event this coming weekend:

http://www.proudmoorepride.com/

Not like being at a real life one, but could be fun to make an alt on there and attend?
Old 06-15-2011, 12:40 PM   #2
Deven
Wendigo

Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
One of the servers, which has a large and proud GLBTQ community, is holding a pride event this coming weekend:

http://www.proudmoorepride.com/

Not like being at a real life one, but could be fun to make an alt on there and attend?
I've been a Tainter for 4 years. I have pictures from last year's pride, and pretty sure the pride before that. I'm hated by the Goblins, and as we march from the Barrens to Booty Bay, I have to take my alt. I do not play on any other server. Taint is my home, and I don't forsee myself leaving.

http://taint.rtgc.org is the website for The Spreading Taint, which is the Horde guild. You must be 18+, fill out an application, and not be offended by LOTS of explicit chat... If you decide to join, put my name in the referred part, I'm Devenderange/Twizabeth.

http://www.thestonewallfamily.com/ipb/ for those who prefer to play alliance, there is an alliance guild on the same server. They aren't as loose as Taint, they are a little more restrictive, but the same applies for La Famillia De Stonewall, you must be 18+ and fill out an application. I refuse to touch alliance, so don't put me in the referral box at all.

Pride is amazingly fun, and people do come just to watch. There are a few non-LGBT guilds, and even some of them come to participate.

They are also making 2 guilds, Stonewall for a Day and Taint For a Day. Please, please, PLEASE feel free to roll a baby and join us!!!!
Old 06-15-2011, 01:00 PM   #3
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

For those without a current WoW subscription, could take out the ten day free trial and use the pride contacts to protect a new toon as they travel to and along the route.
Old 06-15-2011, 01:02 PM   #4
Deven
Wendigo

Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
For those without a current WoW subscription, could take out the ten day free trial and use the pride contacts to protect a new toon as they travel to and along the route.
Totally. And there will people with multi-person mounts, such as mammoths and motorcycles, that will be there.
Old 06-15-2011, 01:19 PM   #5
sera

sera can now change their title

i am unfortunately neither a wow player nor a member of gltq, but i am a fellow gamer and its sounds like a lot of fun, i love the pics. great idea to celebrate that RL event ingame.

i am happy for you!
sera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 08:42 PM   #6
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Awesome news! I hope the event doesn't get trolled too badly!

I occasionally play on the EU servers and while I don't know of an actual GLBTQ guild there, the people I chat to are pretty open and decent. For those of you who somehow (!) are on the Oceanic server though, please PM my dear queer FFA friend Strangeangel - she's in a pretty awesome gay guild there!
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 10:25 AM   #7
Deven
Wendigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Awesome news! I hope the event doesn't get trolled too badly!

I occasionally play on the EU servers and while I don't know of an actual GLBTQ guild there, the people I chat to are pretty open and decent. For those of you who somehow (!) are on the Oceanic server though, please PM my dear queer FFA friend Strangeangel - she's in a pretty awesome gay guild there!
I'll find one, easily. I have a few friends that play on Proudmoore that also play on Oceanic Servers.
Old 06-25-2011, 10:36 AM   #8
Deven
Wendigo

PRIDE IS TODAY!!!

Come join us celebrate equality, even in a video game! Think of it as an International celebration of GLBTQ PRIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!

We start at 12:00 PST