Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 06-26-2011, 02:42 PM   #1
DJBEATBOX2k3

DJBEATBOX2k3 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDJBEATBOX2k3 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default help, I dunno what to do....

ok I love it when my fiancee sits on my lap or comes into the room and squashes me when im laying in my bed. that was when she was about 250. now shes 350 and for some reason she doesn't want me touching her as much anymore. she doesn't want to cuddle with me anymore, or mess around with me. she says that shes not happy with herself anymore, but I can't help myself, I love giving her belly and full body massages and I love watching her walk around the house. I even try to go out of my way to do other things for her. but in the end she still isn't happy with herself. what do I do?
DJBEATBOX2k3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 04:06 PM   #2
bbwgatorgirl
Energizer Bunny ;)

bbwgatorgirl can now change their title

I'm not as big as her, but I'm in her position. The only thing you can do is make her feel loved, both physically and emotionally. Buy her some lingerie, light some candles. In the end, she will take her time being comfortable with you. Just don't push her too much; it'll push her away.
Old 06-26-2011, 07:21 PM   #3
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm just guessing here - but it sounds like she's reached a point where she's no longer happy and comfortable with her body. Pretty much nothing you do is going to fix that if it's the case, she's got to find that comfort on her own. And frankly, if you're into things about her that she hates - every touch and glance you give is just a reminder of what she doesn't like.

If she think she's "way too fat" now, and you like that, then there's something wrong with YOU in her head... it's just creating a wedge.

I would chill and sit back, let her come to you when she wants, love her and support her however you would normally, and see how it shakes out. Maybe she needs time, or maybe she's going to end up losing weight (or trying at least).

Either way, if that's the case then you'll have to deal with however you feel that impacts (or doesn't) your relationship and how you relate to each other.

Good luck - but right now it just doesn't sound like there's much you can do to help this situation. Just tell her you love her and miss her and see how it goes.
Old 06-26-2011, 10:26 PM   #4
DJBEATBOX2k3

DJBEATBOX2k3 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDJBEATBOX2k3 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

thank you ladies for the advice. I greatly appreciate it so much.
DJBEATBOX2k3 is offline   Reply With Quote