Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 11-16-2010, 11:10 AM   #26
tjw1971

tjw1971 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestjw1971 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Actually, I saw that video, I think ....

That's the one with the (I think German?) gal riding it? That was a different-looking Powerwheels vehicle than the one my ex-g/f tried to ride. It didn't have any fenders over the wheels or anything, and looked like it might have been sturdier. Maybe they made a whole different line of the things in other countries?

I think she *did* put her whole weight on it in the video though, and even bounced on it a little bit. Not really sure how much she weighed ... but I think she claimed various numbers between 340 and 370 in other videos of hers? In any case, in the video I saw, it supported her just fine, and didn't even "sag" a bit until after she plopped down on it multiple times and did the "bouncing" thing. (Probably just slightly bent the rear axle at that point, but nothing major.)

Anyway, it looks like if you want any hope of seeing one get *crushed* by a gal trying to ride it? It needs to be someone in the "over 400lbs." weight category at least! (That, or maybe someone can try riding one of the ones made for 1 kid instead of 2 sitting side-by-side. Heh.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by byaaah13 View Post
It would be amazing if one of the lovely bbws on this site tried to ride one of those powerwheel cars. There is a video on the clips4sale.com site of a bbw riding one but I don't think she puts her whole weight on it. It's low to the ground so there isn't any risk of getting injured and I'm sure somebody knows somebody that is getting rid of one. I would pay to see that.
tjw1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 12:54 PM   #27
byaaah13

byaaah13 has said some nice things

Ya she did bounce a little but she never picked her legs up off the floor (even though I think she tried) but that's what I ment by full weight. When she sat on it, it didn't really sink down or make any popping or cracking noises which ment it was pretty strong. Maybe if she lifted her legs up it might have gave way do to her weight but who knows. Maybe it was built stronger then the one your ex tried to ride. Or maybe it was fairly new and not as old as the barbie one (less wear and tear). But it would be nice to see how much weight one of those can take. Wish I had a girl that was comfortable with herself enough to help me out lol.
byaaah13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 02:53 AM   #28
chaoticfate13
just me

chaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

update.

i broke a recliner today, he arm gave way the back ripped and broke and the front part of the seat colapsed
i was secretly proud hehe
Old 05-24-2011, 03:14 AM   #29
Warrior

Warrior has said some nice things

Hi tjw a really nice story about the things of your ex-g/f Brandi to try various stuff was strong enough to support her weight or not. The best I think, is the tryout of the hotel sink. Do you have more such experiments to report?
Sorry for my bad english.
Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 03:56 PM   #30
Trinkan

Trinkan can now change their title

Hehe

Cool girl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjw1971 View Post
Actually though, it was probably just some defective part with the car seat, or some metal that fatigued over time until it finally snapped. (You have to figure that in a high speed crash, there's a lot of force being instantly placed on a car seat, even if the person driving isn't very big.)

To me, that's one of the fun/sexy things about big girls though, if they're willing to have fun with it too. My ex-g/f Brandi was 5'9" and about 325lbs. and we used to get a kick out of seeing if various stuff was strong enough to support her weight or not.

I remember once, we stayed in a hotel that looked like it hadn't been remodeled since the 1970's.... We went in the bathroom and they had this ugly sink/countertop arrangement where some material was bolted to the wall on each side, with no legs or anything supporting it from underneath. Brandi was standing with her back to it, kind of leaning on it with her hands on the edge of it. Suddenly, she gets this devious look on her face and says, "Dare me to hop up here?" I just said, "Think it'll hold you?", and she says "Let's see!" and lifts her butt up onto the counter. The whole countertop made a loud creaking noise and bowed in the middle, under her. It held her though, legs dangling over the edge. She said "Wow! It's stronger than I thought it would be!" and hopped back down. That's when we noticed all the caulking along the top edges was cracked and the sink was now loose in the cut-out for the counter. Hehe....

Another cool thing was the time she tried riding her kid's PowerWheels Barbie jeep. (It was one of those ones designed for two kids to ride it side-by-side, so it actually had a somewhat decent weight-limit listed for it. I think 150lbs. or something?) Her kid quit playing with it and the battery wasn't holding a really good charge anymore, so she was going to trash it. She put it outside and one of the teenage neighbor boys dropped by, and decided to try riding it down her driveway when he found out it was getting thrown away. He was kind of surprised when he could drive it around just fine, even through her front yard. Brandi asked him how much he weighed, and he said he was around 175-180. After that, she said, "That jeep handled his weight just fine! Let's see if it can handle MY big butt! I want a turn too!"

She put the jeep at the top of the driveway and slowly lowered herself down on it. At first, it seemed like it was going to support her. It made a few popping sounds and was squatting down kind of low but she had most of her weight on it, except for her legs still on the ground, on each side of it. Then she lifted her legs and tried extending them out in front of her, over the hood of the vehicle. That's when we suddenly heard a loud crack and some suspension part must have snapped. She started laughing and said "Oh man! It *almost* held me too!"

(So our guess is, those things can probably hold almost 2x their weight limit, which is pretty impressive! Maybe some smaller BBW's can test that theory out sometime. Hehe.)
Trinkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 07:19 AM   #31
love_my_life

love_my_life can now change their title

My gorgeous, plump girlfriend and I were once fucking in a club toilet, with her straddling me and the seat broke into several pieces. That got me over the line, let me tell you! She's a bit bigger now, but we haven't done it since...
I knew the manager, too and he constantly reminds me about it, even though it was a few years back.
love_my_life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 10:35 AM   #32
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I've broken about every kind of chair possible...several times, couches, a picnic table, a few beds, and a floor. The most dramatic was when I was going down the road at about 35mph in an old Volkswagen Beetle, when the entire seat went through the floor. The only thing that kept it from hitting the ground was the seat was bigger than the hole

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 12:38 AM   #33
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

List of things I have broken:

Chairx2
Bed frame
Glasses x2
Frisbee
CELLPHONE!!
And, this one was the worst: My brand new laptop. Now I laugh about it, but back then I was SO mad!
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 01:03 PM   #34
joey86

joey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot pics

I dont know why, but I find the idea of my girls weight breaking or more to the point CRUSHING something so sexy... and it goes futher than that. if my GF was 300lbs and she broke a chair thats hot... however if she was 600lbs and sat on a car and dented it then thats a whole new ball game super sexy.

Think im just odd...
joey86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 01:23 PM   #35
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm reading a lot of what the men like and want but not about their reaction to how the women who break things feel about it. What I mean is, if your lady isn't thrilled that she's breaking things and instead cries or is injured or humiliated--is that also part of what turns you on?

I'm genuinely curious.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 03:36 AM   #36
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
I'm reading a lot of what the men like and want but not about their reaction to how the women who break things feel about it. What I mean is, if your lady isn't thrilled that she's breaking things and instead cries or is injured or humiliated--is that also part of what turns you on?

I'm genuinely curious.
Hell no.

If my g/f or any of my friends smashed through a wooden chair and started laughing or saying "mmmmm that was hot" I'd probably enjoy it.

Now if one of my friends smashed through a chair and got splinters and or started crying, I'd be the first to offer first aid or to help them up.

There are men AND women who get off on suffering, but Im not one of them.
Old 06-28-2011, 04:58 AM   #37
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!

Most people aren't turned on by humiliation and/or crying.

What is often a turnon for FAs is any sort of obvious manifestation of a person having gained weight or being big. That's why you see so many "outgrown clothes" sets on paysites. There was a thread on here started by a guy who got off on seeing women having trouble getting out of a car and there was a huge focus on the idea that FAs enjoy seeing people in difficulty or under stress when that's not it at all in most cases. The turnon is more about the idea that a person is so big they can't do things a skinny person can do. Again that's why you see so many threads started by FAs asking "What are you too fat for?" It's just about the divide between people's size and about highlighting the fat.

Another thing most FAs love is unashamed fatties. Like a fat woman wearing a bikini, a fat person eating a lot in public without shame, or even a fat person commenting on his or her size without being self deprecating. Like Kevin said, if somebody breaks a chair and enjoys the fact that they're so big, it's a turnon. If they don't enjoy it or they're upset, it's typically not hot any more than it's hot to have a fat person hate his or her body or not let a lover touch certain body parts.
LoveBHMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 05:03 AM   #38
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBHMS View Post
Most people aren't turned on by humiliation and/or crying.

What is often a turnon for FAs is any sort of obvious manifestation of a person having gained weight or being big. That's why you see so many "outgrown clothes" sets on paysites. There was a thread on here started by a guy who got off on seeing women having trouble getting out of a car and there was a huge focus on the idea that FAs enjoy seeing people in difficulty or under stress when that's not it at all in most cases. The turnon is more about the idea that a person is so big they can't do things a skinny person can do. Again that's why you see so many threads started by FAs asking "What are you too fat for?" It's just about the divide between people's size and about highlighting the fat.

Another thing most FAs love is unashamed fatties. Like a fat woman wearing a bikini, a fat person eating a lot in public without shame, or even a fat person commenting on his or her size without being self deprecating. Like Kevin said, if somebody breaks a chair and enjoys the fact that they're so big, it's a turnon. If they don't enjoy it or they're upset, it's typically not hot any more than it's hot to have a fat person hate his or her body or not let a lover touch certain body parts.
Why do I have the feeling what we say is being completely disregarded in favor of already decided judgments towards others?
Old 06-30-2011, 10:33 AM   #39
tjw1971

tjw1971 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestjw1971 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Post Umm.....

Yeah, I don't know? But I can say I agree with the previous posters who said the whole "turn on" aspect of a woman breaking things she sits or stands on has *nothing* to do with wanting to see her get hurt or suffer ....

Even "embarrassment" doesn't do much for me. (I've had g/f's in the past who broke chairs they sat in, and got horribly embarrassed -- which kind of killed any interest I had in the whole event.)

What makes it "exciting" has a lot to do with the woman being ok with the whole thing. You know, part of that "size acceptance" thing they like to go on about on web sites like this, yet apparently doesn't always apply to the person of size who wants everyone ELSE to accept it? (Ok, that was snarky -- but I still think there's truth to it.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
Why do I have the feeling what we say is being completely disregarded in favor of already decided judgments towards others?
tjw1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 12:02 PM   #40
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Elaine's not really one who I've known to do that. I think the bristles here are a bit unnecessary.
Old 06-30-2011, 01:40 PM   #41
KHayes666
Go away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Elaine's not really one who I've known to do that. I think the bristles here are a bit unnecessary.
Still, a lot of people have already said their minds are predetermined to judge someone no matter what they say or do.

Why waste our breath explaining ourselves to people who already made up their minds?
Old 06-30-2011, 01:43 PM   #42
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Still, a lot of people have already said their minds are predetermined to judge someone no matter what they say or do.

Why waste our breath explaining ourselves to people who already made up their minds?
Why assume the worst of people who claim to be curious? It's as though you're doing exactly what you accuse others of- you're already judging based on a simple question even though it's being asked by someone who's proven herself to be fairly open-minded.
Old 06-30-2011, 01:45 PM   #43
KHayes666
Go away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Why assume the worst of people who claim to be curious? It's as though you're doing exactly what you accuse others of- you're already judging based on a simple question even though it's being asked by someone who's proven herself to be fairly open-minded.
By all means, feel free to post your experiences with the subject. You know her better than I and maybe she'll trust your opinion better.
Old 06-30-2011, 01:58 PM   #44
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I asked the question honestly and have also put myself out there regarding my own thoughts and experiences as is evident by my many posts, including those on feedism for example.

When I first came to Dimensions, my only exposure to feedism was the worst examples imaginable but then I met and spoke at length about it with many people some of whom I forged friendships with. It doesn't have to be my 'thing' as we all say, and when I came here over a year ago I may have had preconceived notions about some things I was ignorant about but it was through those friends I learned that like everything in life, it's not simple and it's almost always not horrible and that there are very loving relationships that involve it.

Hayes, you don't have to give me the benefit of the doubt. I don't require it. IMO you have let your personal feelings color your perspective and I won't blame you because I have myself toward you, but I have given YOU the benefit of the doubt several times even if it hasn't registered with you.

The question was honest. If you took anything more away from it then you only have yourself to blame because I've always been direct and honest with you.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.

Last edited by CastingPearls; 06-30-2011 at 02:04 PM.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 02:28 PM   #45
KHayes666
Go away

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
I asked the question honestly and have also put myself out there regarding my own thoughts and experiences as is evident by my many posts, including those on feedism for example.

When I first came to Dimensions, my only exposure to feedism was the worst examples imaginable but then I met and spoke at length about it with many people some of whom I forged friendships with. It doesn't have to be my 'thing' as we all say, and when I came here over a year ago I may have had preconceived notions about some things I was ignorant about but it was through those friends I learned that like everything in life, it's not simple and it's almost always not horrible and that there are very loving relationships that involve it.

Hayes, you don't have to give me the benefit of the doubt. I don't require it. IMO you have let your personal feelings color your perspective and I won't blame you because I have myself toward you, but I have given YOU the benefit of the doubt several times even if it hasn't registered with you.

The question was honest. If you took anything more away from it then you only have yourself to blame because I've always been direct and honest with you.
You know exactly what I'm talking about when I said what I said. Hard to find others trustworthy coming from that kind of environment.

But like I said somewhere else, if someone asks me a question without a personal attack or vendetta behind it....I'll be glad to answer politely.

Sorry to derail the thread, carry on.
Old 06-30-2011, 09:12 PM   #46
GettingHeavierFL

GettingHeavierFL has said some nice things

Can't say I've ever broken anything (yet), but the thought of breaking something because of my weight sounds fun! I can hardly wait till I break my first chair!
GettingHeavierFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 10:42 PM   #47
vampirekitten

vampirekitten has super-sized repvampirekitten has super-sized repvampirekitten has super-sized repvampirekitten has super-sized rep

on the 4th I was at a BBQ, pigging out as usual, and sat down on a quite questionable wicker chair.. I knew I shouldn't have but I did and it started to crack.. I did get up in time before I shattered it lol ~note to self: no more wicker!~ lol
vampirekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 12:40 AM   #48
Warrior

Warrior has said some nice things

Hi,
has somebody a new breaking / crushing experience?
Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 10:40 AM   #49
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Another thing most FAs love is unashamed fatties. Like a fat woman wearing a bikini, a fat person eating a lot in public without shame, or even a fat person commenting on his or her size without being self deprecating. Like Kevin said, if somebody breaks a chair and enjoys the fact that they're so big, it's a turnon.
So true! The turn-on is the confidence being shown, the enjoyment in being big.
Old 08-13-2011, 03:16 AM   #50
fredco

fredco has said some nice things

Quote:

I agree. At least for me, I prefer a very self-confident and proud-of-her-size BBW, although they are not so common. I have known a few of this kind, which is really fun. But those BBW who break chairs and enjoy it are really scarce. Unfortunately, I never had the chance to meet someone like that until now.

I had an ex who was 5'10 at 240lbs and proud of it, but she used to get upset when she broke chairs (happened twice).

Another ex of mine was 5'11 and weighed in at approx. 310lbs (fluctuated constantly). She broke quite a few things while we were together. She didn't seem to enjoy it but she also wasn't really upset about it. If someone is interested, I might post some details later.
fredco is offline   Reply With Quote