Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 02-04-2010, 07:24 PM   #776
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default New Toy

Has anyone tried the Sqweel oral sex stimulator toy? I just stumbled across this the other day online. It looks VERY interesting.

Here's a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8eaZ...eature=related

I would love to hear from anyone who bought one. I Googled for reviews and my pc caught a virus from one of the sites that came up, so I'm hesitant to continue that way.

Fleeting Fancies
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 07:47 PM   #777
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatFatGirl View Post
Has anyone tried the Sqweel oral sex stimulator toy? I just stumbled across this the other day online. It looks VERY interesting.

Here's a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8eaZ...eature=related

I would love to hear from anyone who bought one. I Googled for reviews and my pc caught a virus from one of the sites that came up, so I'm hesitant to continue that way.
Ooooh, it does look interesting! Also, just further proof that that kind of English accent makes just about any topic sound quite proper, hehe.
Old 02-04-2010, 10:12 PM   #778
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm not sure how that scoop front would work for girls with bigger mons/deeper bits. I'm assuming that if you were to need to press it "inward" a bit for reaching, the pressure would likely stop the rotation.

Interesting.
Old 02-04-2010, 10:42 PM   #779
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
I'm not sure how that scoop front would work for girls with bigger mons/deeper bits. I'm assuming that if you were to need to press it "inward" a bit for reaching, the pressure would likely stop the rotation.

Interesting.
I was thinking the same exact thing. It looks like a tickler and those never work for me. They're always too flimsy. I wonder how sturdy the "tounges" are...
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 10:46 PM   #780
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I would also be concerned about reach issues with that.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 10:55 PM   #781
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I kind of want to try it though.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 11:13 PM   #782
DreamyInToronto
ME WANT COOKIES!!!!

DreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized rep
Default Looks good, but...

...for reaching issues, I recommend the Sasi, it can be placed right into your underwear so that one no longer has to worry about reaching issues. A description/review of the Sasi can be found here:

http://www.goodforher.com/sasi_intelligent_vibrator

It is expensive but no batteries required as it is rechargeable.
Old 02-05-2010, 01:16 PM   #783
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripley View Post
I like that one. Very nice and classy.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 01:20 PM   #784
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdo890 View Post
I like that one. Very nice and classy.
Psssst...it's not a real one.

mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 01:28 PM   #785
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
Psssst...it's not a real one.

Really, I couldn't tell.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 11:40 PM   #786
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdo890 View Post
Really, I couldn't tell.
We know XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 01:14 AM   #787
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
Dr Drew...may you get a pubic hair stuck in your throat for the rest of your life.
Agreed. That guy is such a self-important, arrogant jerk now. I won't derail the thread by mentioning everything else he does that is deeply offensive...but it's a LOT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamyInToronto View Post
...for reaching issues, I recommend the Sasi, it can be placed right into your underwear so that one no longer has to worry about reaching issues. A description/review of the Sasi can be found here:

http://www.goodforher.com/sasi_intelligent_vibrator

It is expensive but no batteries required as it is rechargeable.
Hey, nice idea about the underwear... Because I like my vibrators like I like my rotisseries: set it, and forget it! (Frees up the hands to roam.)
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 07:50 PM   #788
ignorantmonkey

ignorantmonkey can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesignorantmonkey can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
Okay, adult board, right? Topic for any who are adult enough to participate.

We started a discussion in the clubhouse regarding different types of vajayjays (vagina, for those who are still not clear), and thought it might be opened to more discussion.

Thoughts, feelings??

C'mon, I took the first step!!!

**ETA: Let's keep this classy, and it's not about hygiene - so the guys who are just waiting to type things like cheesy and smelly.... DON'T.**
Just sick topic...
ignorantmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 08:43 PM   #789
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ignorantmonkey View Post
Just sick topic...

What does that even mean?

Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 08:55 PM   #790
Rathkhan

Rathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized rep

LOL interesting necropost if I do say so myself. Not sure who could possibly find a vagina sick though...
Rathkhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 08:55 PM   #791
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Pay no attention to the microcephalic thread necromancer.
Old 07-04-2011, 08:57 PM   #792
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

FWIW, "sick" can mean "awesome" these days. lol.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote