Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 07-08-2011, 11:11 AM   #1
I am random.
SillyLady can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSillyLady can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSillyLady can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Talking My gain is your gain ;)

Hi, I have never actually sold anything on here before. I have only ever done ebay. However, I decided to put 3 things up here first before doing the ebay thing. I have only ever worn these things like 0 to 4 times ever. I am just too big for them. I have just let this stuff sit in my closet. I have a LOT to sell that has hardly ever been worn, but decided to only try 3 pieces for now on here. Sooooo my gain is your gain..

I am selling a white corset top (size 3) I bought from Torrid. I never actually wore it though. I completely forgot I bought it and then by the time I found it I was too big for it. The pics really do not do it justice. I am selling it for $30 + S/H.

I am also selling a plaid top from Lane Bryant. I wore it less than 5 times before I was too big for it. It is a size 24. I took a picture with the flash on and off. I could not seem to get a good pic of it. I am selling it for $15 + S/H.

Last but not least, I am selling a size 24 black dress from Maurices. It is hard to tell in the pics, but it is a wrap around dress. It goes to your knees, but depending on your height it may go slightly below your knees. But it is not a long dress or anything like that. I took a pic of the sleeve bc when I bought it I fell in love with the sleeves. Again, I wore it maybe twice before I was too big for it. I am selling it for $20 + S/H.

Last edited by SillyLady; 05-20-2012 at 01:15 AM.
SillyLady is offline   Reply With Quote