Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 05-10-2011, 01:01 PM   #26
Latte

Latte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLatte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLatte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I think she means black, girl briefs? Like a hipster panty with the lower cut leg holes just in black fabric.

I like the Gap's seamless boyshorts. They're actually very generously cut and look nice under all my pants. I wear Under Armour compression shorts under dresses and skirts though. They're moisture wicking and prevent cub rub.
Latte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 03:07 PM   #27
Kamily

Kamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized rep

I would have to say the booty shorts.
Kamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 04:27 PM   #28
Pitch

Pitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 club

I prefer a complete lack of underwear.

...Alright, honestly if I had to choose? Men's boxer briefs. Yeah, I said it. They are SO COMFORTABLE.
Old 05-10-2011, 04:35 PM   #29
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch View Post
I prefer a complete lack of underwear.

haha hell yeah for sure.
Old 05-10-2011, 05:07 PM   #30
LuckyDreamer87

LuckyDreamer87 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLuckyDreamer87 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Boy shorts or bikinis are the best for everyday...they're just super comfy but i have to say i do have quite a collection of thongs.....i can never resist buying the really cute ones....lol
Old 05-24-2011, 04:45 AM   #31
milfy
Eat Me....

milfy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmilfy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmilfy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

i love knickers like this at the moment - its the corset style lace up bit at the back! Not practical for every day wear but makes you feel so sexy knowing you have them on under your everyday jeans
Old 06-02-2011, 11:01 PM   #32
bbwlibrarian
possibly revolutionary

bbwlibrarian has super-sized repbbwlibrarian has super-sized repbbwlibrarian has super-sized repbbwlibrarian has super-sized rep

I should preface this with the fact that I don't wear underwear to satisify men. Therefore, my vote is for Cacique full briefs OVER the belly. They stay up during the day, cover the naughty bits, and keep me cool.
bbwlibrarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 10:21 AM   #33
BigBootyAsshley
Big Booty Princess

BigBootyAsshley is a member of the 500 clubBigBootyAsshley is a member of the 500 clubBigBootyAsshley is a member of the 500 clubBigBootyAsshley is a member of the 500 clubBigBootyAsshley is a member of the 500 clubBigBootyAsshley is a member of the 500 club

I couldn't agree more. No matter what type of panties I wear they ride up my booty and that is never comfortable!

In the 70's they burned their bras...I think in 2011 we should burn our panties!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonified View Post
at any weight, for me always the best underwear has been no underwear
BigBootyAsshley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 10:32 AM   #34
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwlibrarian View Post
I should preface this with the fact that I don't wear underwear to satisify men. Therefore, my vote is for Cacique full briefs OVER the belly. They stay up during the day, cover the naughty bits, and keep me cool.
I wear beautiful underwear and lingerie to please myself, only. Should someone else get to see it on me is an added bonus but I don't dress to satisfy men.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 12:30 PM   #35
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

I only wear undies when I'm on the rag or when I know I'm gonna get laid.
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 03:28 PM   #36
louisaml
Princess

louisaml can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslouisaml can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I usually wear fruit of the loom briefs cause they are comfy and it feels like im wearing nothing. But I do choose caqiue on occasion especially when they have the naughty ones in the $3.99 grab bin.
Old 06-06-2011, 09:10 PM   #37
bbwlibrarian
possibly revolutionary

bbwlibrarian has super-sized repbbwlibrarian has super-sized repbbwlibrarian has super-sized repbbwlibrarian has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
I wear beautiful underwear and lingerie to please myself, only. Should someone else get to see it on me is an added bonus but I don't dress to satisfy men.
Good for you. I only made that comment to deflect asshat comments I've received in the past on Dims from FAs for choosing to wear granny panties in pretty colors. However, I know what works for my body isn't conventionally sexy on the rack but works with my personality and body to come across as attractive.
bbwlibrarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 09:47 AM   #38
lollipops708

lollipops708 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslollipops708 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default knickers <3

well I generally prefer (that is if im not going all natural) would have to be silk high cut. and it has to go over the belly.

for somereason i cant wear anything under my belly. its always uncomfortable.
lollipops708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 03:32 PM   #39
TexasTrouble

TexasTrouble has super-sized repTexasTrouble has super-sized repTexasTrouble has super-sized repTexasTrouble has super-sized rep

I love boyshorts, hipsters, and "cheeky" cuts (I love it when the name of your underwear tells you how you should feel when wearing it!). All over the belly. I really like very feminine patterned or embellished boyshorts. Something about a more "masculine" cut made all girly.

I've found lately that Avenue's underwear are lasting longer (holding their shape, not fading from the wash) than LB's. It used to be the other way around.
TexasTrouble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 02:02 PM   #40
GlassDaemon

GlassDaemon does more than just post hot picsGlassDaemon does more than just post hot picsGlassDaemon does more than just post hot pics

I have lots of kinds of undies, from boyshorts to thongs. Of all the kinds I hate boyshorts, as cute as they are on my butt, there is too much fabric in the front and too little in the back it seems (I've quite a booty) and they tend to ride up my ass. Thongs are okay, but not something I wear often I suppose it's cause I'm not used to having butt floss. My favorites are bikinis, hipsters tend to ride a little lower in the back so I end up with a plumber bum and I'm not a fan of that, bikinis usually sit just right. Under the belly but mine doesn't hang, it just pudges out and if I try to pull clothes onto it (versus over or under) it usually just rolls down.

I'm a big fan of natural fiber undergarments, it's the best thing for the lady parts, but I have my fair share of satin and sheer stuff.
Old 07-10-2011, 12:44 AM   #41
Kibeth
Huzzah!

Kibeth can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKibeth can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKibeth can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I wear thongs, bikini, boyshorts. I never wear hi-cuts though. My ass is tooo large and my jeans fall to short. Although sometimes I notice that they leave lines in my skin like they've been pressed into me too hard.
Old 07-10-2011, 10:57 AM   #42
catracha

catracha can now change their title

I luv cheeky's they make me feel sexy, from cute cotton to racy lacy they're my fave, although I sometimes go au natural, it makes me feel naughty knowing that Im not wearing undies n no one knows bu me
catracha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:43 AM   #43
MandyMajestic

MandyMajestic has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by toni View Post
Hipsters or boy shorts...totally comfy and super sexy
I agree! I LOVE lace boy shorts! I have tons of panties, but on a daily basis I almost always in boy shorts or high rise briefs.
MandyMajestic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 08:41 AM   #44
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

I wear fairly full knickers/boy shorts that sit just under my bellybutton....so, like, on belly rather than over or under?! More importantly, if they don't match my bra, they have to at least co-ordinate in a plain colour. I see so many cute knickers around, but i have no plain coloured bras and I couldn't wear an unmatching set, just couldnt do it!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 02:08 PM   #45
TheMrs

TheMrs does more than just post hot picsTheMrs does more than just post hot picsTheMrs does more than just post hot pics

I have worn all kinds but lately I found a "modern cut brief"..it rides lower on the hips but still goes over my belly & not under it which I find irritating.
I bet I have 100 pair of panties. At least. I like to match with my bra too.
TheMrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 10:52 AM   #46
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

I probably go sans panties 90% of the time. I'm just averse to layers of clothing.

I have who knows how many pairs of panties in every variety, from cotton with cute patterns to lace cheekies. I usually purchase based on how good I think I'll look in them, not comfort Panties for me are a fun, sexy accessory for when you aren't wearing much else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch View Post
...Alright, honestly if I had to choose? Men's boxer briefs. Yeah, I said it. They are SO COMFORTABLE.
My ex was big and tall. I used to wear his long t-shirts and boxer briefs around the house all the time. I'm with you on the comfort factor.
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 01:32 PM   #47
Jess87
Man-Bat Groupie

Jess87 carries a lot of weight on this boardJess87 carries a lot of weight on this boardJess87 carries a lot of weight on this boardJess87 carries a lot of weight on this boardJess87 carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnieLynn View Post
I probably go sans panties 90% of the time. I'm just averse to layers of clothing.
I agree. Monthly issues aside, the only time I end up wearing underwear is if I'm wearing a skirt or dress. Even then I spend several minutes debating how likely it is that a phantom gust of wind is going to blow my skirt up. It does happen, but it's pretty much always manageable. Still, I'd rather not take chances.
Jess87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 05:47 PM   #48
GlassDaemon

GlassDaemon does more than just post hot picsGlassDaemon does more than just post hot picsGlassDaemon does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
I wear fairly full knickers/boy shorts that sit just under my bellybutton....so, like, on belly rather than over or under?! More importantly, if they don't match my bra, they have to at least co-ordinate in a plain colour. I see so many cute knickers around, but i have no plain coloured bras and I couldn't wear an unmatching set, just couldnt do it!
Lol, I am totally retarded when it comes to matching bra and panties, it just doesn't happen, ever. I mean I have to plan like a day in advance to make sure both items are clean to be able to have a matching set. I'm too spontaneous I see bra/panty and buy it with no regards to if anything matches, and I don't care much either, that might be the underlying problem! I mean, closest I come to matching is like if I wear a white dress, than I amazingly have a nude bra and nude panty available, of course they are the pieces I avoid wearing cause I like the cuter stuff better!