Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 07-09-2011, 12:38 PM   #1
joey86

joey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot pics
Default Two chairs

Something i'd really find a turn on is the idea of my GF needing two chairs or a sofa due to her size.

Whats everyones oppinions and is there anyone here that big?
Old 07-13-2011, 07:25 AM   #2
Russell Williams

Russell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default There was one

There are probably several here but I do know that one woman I knew used two banquet chairs at a NAAFA convention banquet. I think I was told that she weighed about 600 lbs.

She was a very nice women but I have lost track of her.

She had a very thin bodyfriend whom she adored but he died.

I was told that he died of lung cancer. Some thought that the unfiltered Camels that he often smoked may have had something to do with his cancer.

Russell
Russell Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 09:46 AM   #3
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell Williams View Post
There are probably several here but I do know that one woman I knew used two banquet chairs at a NAAFA convention banquet. I think I was told that she weighed about 600 lbs.

She was a very nice women but I have lost track of her.

She had a very thin bodyfriend whom she adored but he died.

I was told that he died of lung cancer. Some thought that the unfiltered Camels that he often smoked may have had something to do with his cancer.

Russell
haha. Oh, Russell. Buzzkill!

How does the idea of a fat person taking up 2 plane seats grab ya, OP? Because I've definitely seen that before. We have lots of people who post about it, so search out those threads.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 12:56 PM   #4
joey86

joey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
haha. Oh, Russell. Buzzkill!

How does the idea of a fat person taking up 2 plane seats grab ya, OP? Because I've definitely seen that before. We have lots of people who post about it, so search out those threads.
yes it is something i would definatly find hot hehe.
Old 07-17-2011, 07:41 AM   #5
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

You really should check out the paysite board, plenty of models who do the "2 chairs" thing.