Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 06-28-2011, 03:05 PM   #1
Blackhawk2293
Still tired of life

Blackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Weight Gain While Travelling

I lost weight towards the end of last year (about 25 lbs I think) but I've gained most of it back (if not more) by living in Venzuela for 3 months and really shovelling the food here. I haven't actually weighed myself but I can feel the weight as my shirts are tighter and my belt cannot be tightened as much and of course... my belly bouncing as I walk around. The classic thing is the host family that I've been living with see that I'm getting fatter so they've decided that I need more food on my plate so they pile on about 2 plates worth of food on the one plate (used to be a little less when I first arrived). Then of course there are the snacks during the day and the classic Venzuelan Chicha which is this sweet blended rice milkshake they have here and they top it up with condensed milk. This is probably the most fun part of the trip here is all the wonderful food that I've had the opportunity of tasting.

I can just see my anti-fat family back in Australia have their heads blow a fuse when they see me because I haven't sent them any photos of my for 3 months. LOL!!
Old 07-18-2011, 05:54 AM   #2
JimBob
Wondering Where You Are

JimBob can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJimBob can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJimBob can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Ahhh so THIS is how you gain without your family noticing. ;D

Thanks for the tip bro
JimBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 07:33 PM   #3
bbwluvr3000

bbwluvr3000 has said some nice things

That is so cool!
bbwluvr3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 11:20 PM   #4
Blackhawk2293
Still tired of life

Blackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging in

Apparently my weight gain isn't that noticable. I just got home today!